當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文散文閱讀 > 描寫科比的英文文章閱讀

描寫科比的英文文章閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.23W 次

如果NBA頒佈一個 最具爭論球員獎項 ,最終的得主非科比莫屬一些球迷視他爲上帝的人間使者。下面小編整理了描寫科比的英文文章,希望大家喜歡!

描寫科比的英文文章閱讀
  描寫科比的英文文章品析

Kobe Bryant says he's not one for farewell tours. But by Bryant's own admission, the end of a legendary career could be coming sooner than later.

科比·布萊恩特說,自己不是那種想要一場接着一場巡迴告別的人,但他承認,自己的傳奇籃球生涯遲早都會結束。

The Los Angeles Lakers are in New York to face the Knicks in what is potentially Bryant's last Game at Madison Square Garden. At Saturday's shootaround, the future Hall of Famer addressed the media and admitted there are times when he questions whether he wants to continue playing basketball. And on the day in question, the answer was probably not:

洛杉磯湖人隊正在紐約對戰尼克隊,這可能是布萊恩在麥迪遜廣場花園的最後一次比賽了。週六的投籃訓練中,這位即將入駐名人堂的球星告訴媒體,他曾經多次考慮要不要繼續打球。但他的答案可能是——不再打球。

"If you asked me today, this would be my last year. But you never know," said Bryant, who is in the final year of his deal with the Lakers. "We'll keep it open. Whatever happens, happens."

“如果你今天問我,我會回答說這可能是我職業生涯中的最後一年。但誰知道呢,”布萊恩說。他跟湖人隊的合約今年即將到期。“我們不會過早下結論,順其自然吧。”

"The crowds, the chanting, people wanting to see me play – I'm extremely, extremely appreciative of that, I understand what that means. Listen, my personality isn't the rocking chair kind of thing, but the chanting of my name means enough to me."

“球迷們、尖叫聲,人們希望看到我繼續打球——真的很謝謝大家。我知道這意味着什麼。我不是那種渴望頤養天年的性格,不過聽到球場上球迷們高呼我的名字已經足夠。”

At 37 years old and coming off of multiple injuries, Bryant acknowledged that recovering from a previous night's game is an all-day process for him. There's stretching and ice and massages and muscle stimulation and in-depth treatments where necessary. But, Bryant said, "If I wanted to keep playing, I could figure it out. "

今年37歲的布萊恩傷病不斷。他坦白,之前一場比賽中的傷病要用一整天的時間才能恢復。某些受傷部位需要拉伸、冰敷、按摩、肌肉刺激甚至深部處理。但布萊恩也說,“如果我想繼續打球,我會想明白的。”

  經典描寫科比的英文文章

科比宣佈退役,寫給籃球的一封信《Dear Basketball》(中英)

Dear Basketball,

親愛的籃球,

From the moment

從小時候

I started rolling my dad’s tube socks

我穿着老爸的直筒襪

And shooting imaginary

假裝着

Game-winning shots

我在大西部論壇球館

In the Great Western Forum

投中制勝球的樣子

I knew one thing was real:

我就清楚知道一件事情:

I fell in love with you.

我愛上你了。

A love so deep I gave you my all —

我愛你如此之深,已奉獻我的所有

From my mind & body

從我的思想到我的身體

To my spirit & soul.

從我的精神到我的靈魂

As a six-year-old boy

六歲的我

Deeply in love with you

深深的愛着你

I never saw the end of the tunnel.

我從沒想過這段旅程結束時的樣子

I only saw myself

我只看到我自己

Running out of one.

在這條路上奔跑

And so I ran.

所以我不停的跑

I ran up and down every court

每場比賽我都不停奔跑

After every loose ball for you.

爲爭取每一次得到你的機會

You asked for my hustle

你需要我拼盡全力

I gave you my heart

我爲你奉上了我的心

Because it came with so much more.

因爲這需要的不僅僅是盡力。

I played through the sweat and hurt

我爲打球流盡血汗、帶着一身傷病

Not because challenge called me

不是因爲困難在挑戰我

But because YOU called me.

而是因爲你在呼喚我

I did everything for YOU

我已經爲你做了一切

Because that’s what you do

因爲你也是這樣對待我

When someone makes you feel as

因爲你讓我感覺

Alive as you’ve made me feel.

我自己是一個鮮活的人

You gave a six-year-old boy his Laker dream

你讓一個6歲的孩子實現了他的湖人夢

And I’ll always love you for it.

爲此我將永遠愛你。

But I can’t love you obsessively for much longer.

但是我不能再如此迷戀你了

This season is all I have left to give.

這個賽季是我所能給的僅有的

My heart can take the pounding

我的心還能繼續承受各種打擊

My mind can handle the grind

我的意志也還能繼續堅持下去

But my body knows it’s time to say goodbye.

但我的身體讓我知道是時候說再見了

And that’s OK.

這也很好

I’m ready to let you go.

我已經做好準備跟你說再見了

I want you to know now

我現在只是想讓你知道

So we both can savor every moment we have left together.

我們倆都可以永遠珍藏着彼此一起度過的每一段時光

The good and the bad.

無論是好的,還是壞的

We have given each other

我們已經給了彼此

All that we have.

我們所能給的全部

And we both know, no matter what I do next

我們倆都知道,接下來無論我去做什麼

I’ll always be that kid

我都會是那個

With the rolled up socks

穿着老爸的直筒襪

Garbage can in the corner

瞄準角落裏的垃圾桶

:05 seconds on the clock

假裝進攻時間還有5秒

Ball in my hands.

手裏拿着籃球的小孩

5 … 4 … 3 … 2 … 1

5秒…4秒…3秒…2秒…1秒

Love you always,

一直愛你的,

Kobe

科比

  關於描寫科比的英文文章

小飛俠科比的經典語錄中英對照

“love me or hate me, it’s one or the other. always has been. hate my game, my swagger. hate my fade away, my hunger. hate that i’m a veteran. a champion. hate that. hate it with all your heart. and hate that i’m loved, for the exact same reasons.”

愛我或者恨我,兩者必有其一。一直都這樣。有人恨我的比賽,我的狂妄自大;恨我的後仰投籃,我對勝利的渴望;恨我是一名老將,恨我獲得過總冠軍。恨吧,用你的全部心思去恨吧。然而也有很多人深愛着我,理由卻和恨我的人一樣。

“it’s funny. i think a lot of people, a lot of writers, try to take shortcuts in their assignments and just regurgitate what somebody else may have written, you know, instead of truly saying what’s going on," kobe says. "i'm no different than anybody. basketball to me, it’s a game that i want to try to be the best at, try to work at as much as possible. but i understand it’s a game. but i'm extremely outgoing. people say, 'he's quiet' and all that stuff. that's crazy. they obviously don't know me. so, i mean, people that know me and people that seen me interact, stuff like that, i'm completely opposite of what they read. and a lot of people actually tell me that. they'll say, 'man, you're nothing like i thought you were.”

“這太有意思了。我想很多人,很多作家,老是想盡辦法在他們的寫作任務中反覆其他人可能已經寫過的東西,而不是真實記錄正在發生的一些事情。” 科比說,“我跟其他人沒什麼差別。籃球對於我來說,是一場我要儘可能努力做到最好的比賽。而我理解那是一場比賽。我是很外向的。人們說我很寡言,那簡直胡說。他們顯然就不瞭解我嘛。因此,那些瞭解我,跟我交流的人知道我跟那些報道中的完全不一樣。事實上很多人也會這樣跟我說,‘你跟我想象中的完全不同。”

"i just go. i just go. i just keep going until it feels right to me," kobe says of his habits. "if something doesn't feel right, i'm gonna stay there until i get it right. i just continue to keep pushing and pushing and pushing. that’s all i've known. that's how my parents raised me. if you're going to be focused on something, if you want to do something, you can't, you can't go about it in a half-assed way. you really gotta dedicate yourself to it, try to be the best at it. that's the only way."

“我只是不停地訓練,不停地訓練,直到我滿意爲止。”科比談到他的習慣,“如果我感覺一些東西不對,我會呆在那不停地訓練,直到我做到對爲止。我只是不停地激勵自己,不停地激勵自己。這是我很瞭解自己的地方,也是父母教育我的東西。如果你要專注於某些事情,如果你想要做某些事情,你可不能半途而廢,你得傾注你全部精力去完成那些事,盡力去完美地完成那些事。這就是事情解決的唯一途徑。”

"i'm playing against great players, playing against the best in the world. the competition - that’s what i've always wanted."

“我正在跟偉大的球員進行對抗,跟世界上最好的球員進行對抗。這種對抗是我一直都渴望着的。

"my parents are my backbone. still are. they're the only group that will support you if you score zero or you score 40."

“父母仍然是我打籃球的支柱。只有他們自始自終在支持你,不管你得到0分,還是砍下40分。”

"i'll do whatever it takes to win games, whether it's sitting on a bench waving a towel, handing a cup of water to a teammate, or hitting the game-winning shot."

“爲了取得比賽的勝利,要我做什麼都可以,不管是坐在板凳席上給隊友遞毛巾、遞水,還是上場執行致勝一投。”

"as far as carrying the torch for the years to come, i don't know. i just want to be the best basketball player i can be."