當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文散文閱讀 > 關於英文短文對話帶翻譯

關於英文短文對話帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.59W 次

英語教學中,對話訓練是必不可少的一項內容,主要目的在於豐富學生的英語聽、說技能,提升學生的英語綜合能力,體現英語作爲交流工具的價值。本站小編整理了關於英文短文對話帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

關於英文短文對話帶翻譯
  關於英文短文對話帶翻譯一

退房 對話

It's time for Steven to check out. He comes to the reception desk.

史蒂文該結賬離開賓館了,他來到接待處。

Clerk: Good morning, sir. Are you checking out now?

職員:早上好,先生。您現在退房嗎?

Steven: Yes. Steven Smith, room 609.

史蒂文:是的。史蒂文·史密斯。 609房間。

Clerk: Fine. This is your bill, Mr. Smith. Four nights at 100 dollars each, and here are the meals that you had in our hotel. That makes a total of 660 dollars.

職員:這是您的賬單,史密斯先生。共4個晚上,毎晚100美元,還有您在酒店吃飯的費用,總共是660美元。

Steven: Can I pay by credit card?

史蒂文:我可以用信用卡支付嗎?

Clerk: Certainly. May I have your card, please?

職員:當然可以,請把卡給我。

Steven: Here you are.

史蒂文:給你。

Clerk: Please sign your name here.

職員:請在這兒簽上您的名字。

Steven: OK. Is it possible to leave my luggage here until I'm ready to leave this afternoon? I'd like to say goodbye to some of my friends.

史蒂文:好的。我可以把行李放在這裏,下午離開時來取嗎?我要去跟我的幾個朋友道別。

Clerk: Yes, we'll keep it for you. How many pieces of your luggage?

職員:好的,我們將爲您保管,您有幾件行李?

Steven: Just three. I'll be back at 3:00 p.m.

史蒂文:只有3件,我下午三點就回來。

Clerk: That's fine. Have a nice day!

職員:好的,祝您玩得愉快!

Steven: Thank you. See you later.

史蒂文:謝謝,再見!

  關於英文短文對話帶翻譯二

客房服務 對話

Steven has checked in. Due to a meeting, he has to request an early morning call.

史蒂文已經辦理好了入住手續。由於要參加一個會議,他不得不要求一個早叫服務。

Steven: Good evening! This is Mr. Smith in room 609.

史蒂文:晚上好,我是609房間的史密斯先生。

Receptionist: Good evening, Mr. Smith, What can I do for you?

接待員:晚上好,史密斯先生。你需要什麼服務?

Steven: I'm going to Shanghai early tomorrow morning. So I would like to request an earlymorning call.

史蒂文:我明天一大早要去上海, 因此我想讓你們明天早上叫醒我。

Receptionist: Yes, Mr. Smith, when would you like us to call you tomorrow morning?

接待員:好的,史密斯先生。您想讓我們明天早上什麼時候叫醒您?

Steven: I have to be at the conference room of the Garden Hotel in Shanghai by 10 o'nk it will take me three hours to get there. It means that I'll have to be on the road before 7o'clock at the latest.

史蒂文:我10點鐘必須趕到上海花園賓館會議室。我想我要花3個小時到那裏吧。就是說我明天早晨最遲也要7點鐘上路。

Receptionist: That's right.

接待員:是啊!

Steven: Well, in that case,I would like you to wake me up at 5 : 45.

史蒂文:哦,那樣的話,請明早5 點45分時叫醒我。

Receptionist: OK. Good night,Mr. Smith. Have a good sleep.

接待員:好的。晚安,史密斯先生,睡個好覺。

Steven: Good night.

史蒂文:晚安!

  關於英文短文對話帶翻譯三

酒店入住 對話

On October 2nd, Steven checks in.

十月二號,史蒂文入住賓館。

Clerk: Good afternoon. Can I help you?

職員:下午好,請問您有什麼需要?

Steven: Yes, I would like to check in.

史蒂文:我要入住。

Clerk: Do you have a reservation?

職員:您有預訂嗎?

Steven: Yes, my name is Steven Smith. I have a reservation from October 2nd to October6th. I called last week.

史蒂文:是的,我叫史蒂文·史密斯,預訂了10月2日到10日的房間。我上週打的電話。

Clerk: Wait a moment, please. Oh, yes, Steven Smith. It's for a single room with a bath. Is thatright?

職員:請稍等。是的,史蒂文·史密斯。您訂的是帶浴室的單人間,對吧?

Steven: Yes, that's right.

史蒂文:是的。

Clerk: Now, Mr. Smith, could you fill out this registration form, please?

職員:史密斯先生,現在請您填一下這個登記表格好嗎?

Steven: OK. By the way. Where is the restaurant?

史蒂文:好的。順便問一下,餐廳在哪裏?

Clerk: The restaurant is on the second floor. Here is the key to your room. It's on the 6thfloor, room 609. The elevator is over there. And we also have a cafeteria on the top floor, ifyou would like something to drink, you can also call room service.

職員:餐廳在2樓。這是您房間的鑰匙。您的房間在6樓,609房間,電梯在那邊。我們在頂層還有一個自助餐廳,如果你想喝點什麼,也可以撥打房間服務電話。

Steven: Thank you.

史蒂文:謝謝你.


看了“關於英文短文對話帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.關於簡單的英語對話短文帶翻譯

2.關於英語對話短文帶翻譯

3.關於英語對話小短文加翻譯

4.關於兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯