當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文散文閱讀 > 有關英語幽默小短文演講

有關英語幽默小短文演講

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.57W 次

作爲人類智慧和創造力的結晶,幽默廣泛地存在於人類社會的各個層面,在我們的日常生活中起着不可或缺的作用。本站小編整理了有關英語幽默小短文演講,歡迎閱讀!

有關英語幽默小短文演講
  有關英語幽默小短文演講篇一

Old Farmer Johnson was dying.

老農約翰遜就要死了。

The family was standing around his bed.

他的家人都站在牀邊。

With a low voice he said to his wife: "When I'm dead I want you to marry farmer Jones."

他聲音低沉地對妻子說:“我死後,我想你嫁給農夫瓊斯。”

Wife: "No, I can't marry anyone after you."

妻子說:“不,在你死後,我不能嫁給任何人。”

Johnson: "But I want you to."

約翰遜:“但我希望你這麼做。”

Wife: "But why?"

妻子:“爲什麼?”

Johnson: "Jones once cheated me in a horse deal!"

約翰遜:“因爲瓊斯曾在一筆販馬的交易中欺騙了我。”

  有關英語幽默小短文演講篇二

A brunette and a blonde are walking along in a park one morning.

一天早晨,一位黑人女人和一位金髮女郎正走在公園裏。

Suddenly, the brunette notices a dead bird.

突然,黑人女人發現了一隻死去的小鳥。

"Awww, look at the dead birdie," she says sadly.

“哦!看這隻死去的小鳥。”她悲傷地說。

The blonde stops, looks up into the sky, and says, "Where? Where?"

金髮女郎停下了腳步,她擡頭望着天空,問道:“哪,在那?”

  有關英語幽默小短文演講篇三

Psychiatrist: What's your problem?

精神病醫師:你哪裏不舒服?

Patient: I think I'm a chicken.

病人:我認爲我是一隻雞。

Psychiatrist: How long has this been going on?

精神病醫師:這種情況從什麼時候開始的?

Patient: Ever since I was an egg!

病人:從我還是一隻蛋的時候開始。

  有關英語幽默小短文演講篇四

A fat man and a skinny man were arguing about who was the more polite. 一個胖子和一個瘦子在爭論誰更有禮貌。

The skinny man said he was more polite because he always tipped his hat to ladies. 瘦子說他更有禮貌,因爲他經常對女士摘帽示意。

But the fat man knew he was more courteous because, whenever he got up and offered his seat, two ladies could sit down.但是胖子認爲他更有風度,因爲無論什麼時候他在車上給別人讓座時,總有兩位女士能坐下。


看了“有關英語幽默小短文演講”的人還看了:

1.關於幽默英語演講小短文

2.有關於幽默英語小短文精選

3.英語幽默演講稿

4.關於英語幽默小短文欣賞

5.關於幽默英語小短文精選