當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文金句欣賞 > 日常英文口語句子練習

日常英文口語句子練習

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.09K 次

聽和說是語言交際中一對交互性行爲,瞭解英語口語(尤其是日常口語)的特點有助於理解自然環境下的交際內容。下面是本站小編帶來的日常英文句子,歡迎閱讀!

日常英文口語句子練習
  日常英文句子精選

“How are you doing?”是比“How are you?”更隨意的一種說法。

How's your little girl?

你的小女兒好嗎?

A: How's your little girl?

你的小女兒好嗎?

B:She's fine. Thanks.

她很好,謝謝。

How nice to see you!

=Very glad to see you.

=Pleased to meet you.

見到你真高興!

How is everything?

一切都好嗎?

A:How is everything?

一切都好嗎?

B:Everything is fine.

一切都好。

How have you been getting along?

= How about everything?

= How's everything going on?

你好嗎?

A: How have you been getting along?

你好嗎?

B:Quite well.

我很好。

get along“(事情的)進展”

Nice to meet you.

=Pleased to meet you.

很高興認識你。

A:Nice to meet you.

很高興認識像。

B:Nice to meet you too.

我也很高興認識你。

Glad to meet you.

=Nice to meet you.

=How nice to meet you!

見到你真高興。

So we finally meet face to face.

我們終於見面了。

A: So we finally meet face to face.

我們終於見面了。

B:A pleasure.

幸會,幸會。

face to face“面對面地”

  日常英文句子閱讀

Key Sentences(重點句子)

Ticket,please. A window or aisle seat, sir.

請出示機票。你是要靠窗的還是要靠通道的座位,先生。

I'd like a seat in the smoking section.

我想要吸菸間裏靠窗的座位。

Put your bags on the scale.

請把您的旅行包放在秤上。

What's the weight limit?

重量限制是多少?

May I carry this satchel?

我可以帶着這個小提包嗎?

Your boarding pass,sir.

這是您的登機證,先生。

Have a good flight, sir.

祝您飛行順利,先生。

I have two pieces of baggage to check in.

我有兩件行李要辦託運手續。

Do you have any hand baggage?

您還有手提行李嗎?

These are your baggage checks.

這是您的行李提單。

Which would you like to have, aisle seats or windows eats.

您二位喜歡什麼座位,靠通道的還是靠窗的。

We'd like to have one window seat definitely, in then on smoking section.

我們一定要一個靠窗的座位,在不抽菸區。

Here are your boarding passes.

給您登機牌。

  日常英文句子學習

Let's call it a day.

今天到此爲止吧。

I'm too tired to play another game.

我太累了,不能再打一次比賽了。

Okay. Let's call it a day.

好吧,今天到此爲止吧!

Lots of luck!

祝你好運!

I'm going to try to persuade Linda to come skiing with us.

我打算勸琳達和我們一起滑雪。

Lots of luck! She's really busy now and she hates to fall behind schedule.

祝你好運。她現在正忙,而且她討厭速度落後。

Nice place you have here.

你這地方真不錯啊。

Nice place you have here, Martin. I especially like this sofa.

你這地方真不錯啊,馬丁。我特別喜歡這沙發。

Thanks, Lousie. We're pleased with it, too.

謝謝你,路易斯。我們也很喜歡它。

That's enough for now.

現在足夠了。

How about another glass of beer, Cindy?

辛迪,再來一杯啤酒怎麼樣?

Oh, no. That's enough for now. Tomorrow's a workday for me.

哦,不了。現在已經喝得足夠了。我明天還要上班呢。

That's the ticket!

恰好的事情/正是所需要的東西

I know what! We can lease a computer istead of buying one.

我知道了!我們可以租而不是去買一臺電腦。

That's the ticket! Why didn't I think of doing that?

對!我怎麼沒有想到這樣做呢?

That's that!

就是這樣!/再沒什麼可說的了。/讓它去吧。

Well, that's that! This video tape is broken and we don't have a spare tape.

哦,就是這樣的!錄音帶壞了,而我們又沒有備用品。

I guess we can't record the program then.

我猜這樣就無法繼續爲這個節目錄音了。

What more can I do? /What else can I do?

我還能再做點什麼?

Is Alice still mad at you?

愛麗斯還在生你的氣嗎?

Yeah. I've apologized twice. What more can I do?

是啊,我已經道過兩次歉了。我還能再做點什麼啊?

What would you like to drink?

你想喝點什麼?

Good evening, ma'am. What would you like to drink?

晚上好,夫人。您想喝點什麼?

I think I'll have a martini, please.

請來一杯馬提尼。

You been keeping out of trouble?

生活還好吧?

Hi, Jerry. You been keeping out of trouble?

嗨,傑瑞。生活還好吧?

Oh, yeah. How about yourself?

是的,你呢?

You can do it!

你能成功的!

I don't think I'll ever get the knack of operating this machine.

我想我是無法掌握操作這臺機器的竅門了!

You can do it! It just takes time.

你會的!只是這需要時間而已。