當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 關於國慶的英語小詩歌欣賞

關於國慶的英語小詩歌欣賞

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.03W 次

國慶閱兵是前無古人,後無來者,這對中國人來說是驚天動地的事情。小編精心收集了關於國慶的英語小詩歌,供大家欣賞學習!

關於國慶的英語小詩歌欣賞
  關於國慶的英語小詩歌篇1

happy birthday

happy birthday my deer county

happy birthday our forever mother

i love you

so i wish

so i sing

i sing your song under the sun

with your warm arm around

i sing for you

for my deer county

  關於國慶的英語小詩歌篇2

National Song Of the motherland《國慶頌》

You have gone through an extraordinary XX years,

你走過了不平凡的XX年,

As long a baby has become the prime of life,

像一個嬰兒長成了壯年,

Today, you are full of vitality, and the distribution of vigor and

今日您正充滿活力,散發着蓬勃的朝氣,

You have all kinds of hardships, there were laughter.

您有過磨難,也有過歡笑.

After a rough and rugged, tomorrow will be better.

歷經了崎嶇坎坷,明天將更加美好.

In the past XX years,

XX年來,

You earthshaking changes have taken place,

你發生了翻天覆地的變化,

Your growing prosperity of the people.

您的國力日益強大.

Your strength is growing stronger and stronger.

你凝聚了天下炎黃子孫的心啊!

You won the respect of the world's attention.

您贏得了世界尊重的目光.

Now you are our emotions and work hard,

現在您正意氣奮發,

Entering the new century,

走進了新的世紀,

Today, in celebrating this festival,

在天,在這節日

From the heart, I say to you,

我從心底裏向您說一聲,

Hello,mother !

祖國,您好!

  關於國慶的英語小詩歌篇3

Song of the motherland《祖國頌》

In the east of the world, there is a land of ancient, beautiful and broad,

在世界的東方,有一個古老的國度,美麗而寬廣,

In the east of the world, there is a great nation, strong and hard-working;

在世界的東方,有一個偉大的民族,勤勞而堅強;

Pentium is always flooded with the Yellow River is her blood,

奔騰不息的黃河是她的血脈,

Mount Tai is a towering stand of her spine,

巍峨屹立的泰山是她的脊樑,

This is our motherland - China!

這就是我們的祖國——中國!

In 1949, a man waved Jubi, an announcement that China had 5,000 years to disperse the haze;

1949年,一位偉人揮動着巨臂,一聲宣告,驅散了神州五千年的陰霾;

In 1978, a giant with superhuman courage, size up the situation, the dust-laden country will be open to the world!

1978年,一位巨人以超人的膽識,審時度勢,將塵封的國門向世界洞開!

In 1997, she ushered in Bauhinia fragrance,

1997年,她迎來了紫荊花的清香,

In 1999, she has been added to the water of the lotus fragrance!

1999年,她又增添了水蓮花的芬芳!

Century through the wind and rain, the Great Wall as the dragon in the clouds shuttle,

走過世紀的風雨,萬里長城像巨龍在雲中穿梭,

Over the long river of time, the eagle proudly as Mount Everest the world's highest slope.

跨過歲月的長河,珠穆朗瑪峯像雄鷹傲立世界最高坡。

Our Republic does not like this from the mighty powerful

我們的共和國從沒有像今天這樣威武強大。


看了“關於國慶的英語小詩歌”的人還看了:

1.關於國慶的英文詩歌欣賞

2.關於國慶節的英語小詩

3.關於國慶的英語詩句閱讀

4.關於國慶的英文詩歌閱讀

5.關於國慶的英語詩句大全