當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 關於描寫爸爸的英文詩歌

關於描寫爸爸的英文詩歌

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.03W 次

文學是一種語言藝術,詩歌又歷來被視作文學的最高形式。學習英語詩歌不但有助於開闊視野,陶冶性情,而且對於英語學習有很大幫助。本站小編整理了關於描寫爸爸的英文詩歌,歡迎閱讀!

關於描寫爸爸的英文詩歌
  關於描寫爸爸的英文詩歌篇一

Only a dad with a tired face,

Coming home from the daily race,

Bringing little of gold or fame

To show how well he has played the game;

But glad in his heart that his own rejoice

To see him come and to hear his voice.

Only a dad with a brood of four,

One of ten million men or more

Plodding along in the daily strife,

Bearing the whips and the scorns of life,

With never a whimper of pain or hate,

For the sake of those who at home await.

Only a dad, neither rich nor proud,

Merely one of the surging crowd,

Toiling, striving from day to day,

Facing whatever may come his way,

Silent whenever the harsh condemn,

And bearing it all for the love of them.

Only a dad but he gives his all,

To smooth the way for his children small,

Doing with courage stern and grim

The deeds that his father did for him.

This is the line that for him I pen:

Only a dad, but the best of men.

  關於描寫爸爸的英文詩歌篇二

My Dad and I

爸爸和我

My dad and I--we think alike,

我的爸爸和我——我們心有靈犀,

He knows just what I mean

他知道我的意思

Before I even say a word

甚至在我一句話都沒說時

He reads, well, in between.

他理解的非常好。

My dad and I--we like to fish

我的爸爸和我——我們喜歡釣魚

Or build a model plane,

擺飛機模型,

Or fix a broken chair or two

修一兩個破舊的椅子,

Or just a windowpane.

或只是一個窗玻璃。

My dad and I--we know the score

我的爸爸和我——我們知曉所有分數

Of every single game;

對於每場單一遊戲

Sometimes he's really busy, too

有時他也會非常忙碌

But he takes me just the same.

但他始終待我如一。

My dad and I--we go swimming too,

我的爸爸和我——我們也一起游泳

Each year and sometimes twice.

每年一次,有時兩次。

My dad and I--we do everything

我的爸爸和我——我們一起做每件事情。

My dad--he's really nice.

我的爸爸——他真的非常棒。

Phyllis C. Michael

菲利斯·C·邁克爾

  關於描寫爸爸的英文詩歌篇三

You Never

你不曾

You never said "I'm leaving"

你不曾說過:“我將離開。”

You never said "goodbye"

你不曾道一句:“再見。”

You were gone before I knew it,

你在我知曉前就已經離去,

And only God knew why

只有上帝知道原因。

There are no words to tell you

我沒有什麼話想對你說,

Just what I feel inside

僅有內心混亂交織的情感

The shock, the hurt, the anger

震驚、傷痛以及憤怒

Might gradually subside

或許會逐漸平息吧。

A million times I'll need you,

千百萬次,我迫切需要你

A million times I'll cry

千百萬次,我禁不住哭泣

If Love alone could have saved you,

如果只有愛能救下你,

You never would have died

你將永不會逝去。

In Life I loved you dearly

你生時我愛你至深

In death I love you still

你去後此情依舊

In my heart you hold a place,

在我心中永遠有一方土地,

That no one could ever fill

任何人再不能填補。

It broke my heart to lose you,

失去你讓我心痛萬分

But you didn't go alone

但你並非孤身一人

For part of me went with you,

因爲我的一部分隨你一併離去,

The day God took you home.

在上帝把你帶回家的那天。

Things will never be the same

事情不會一成不變的,

And although it hurts so bad

即使它讓我傷心至此。

I will smile whenever I hear your name

聽到你的名字,不論何時我都會微笑,

And be proud you were my Dad.

爲你是我父親而驕傲、而自豪。


看了“關於描寫爸爸的英文詩歌”的人還看了:

1.讚美父親的英文詩歌(五篇)

2.有關於爸爸的英文詩欣賞

3.關於父親的英文詩欣賞

4.關於父親的英文詩歌精選

5.讚美父親的英語詩歌