當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 莎士比亞的英文詩歌欣賞

莎士比亞的英文詩歌欣賞

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.2W 次

詩歌是一個國家語言的濃縮 ,它以最凝鍊的文字傳遞了時間與空間、物質與精神、理智與情感 ,其中的文化因素是理解和欣賞詩歌的關鍵。小編精心收集了莎士比亞的英文詩歌,供大家欣賞學習!

莎士比亞的英文詩歌欣賞
  莎士比亞的英文詩歌篇1

莎士比亞十四行詩第18首

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?

能不能讓我來把你比擬做夏日?

Thou art more lovely and more temperate.

你可是更加溫和,更加可愛:

Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,

狂風會吹落五月裏開的好花兒,

And summer's lease hath all too short a date:

夏季的生命又未免結束得太快:

Sometimes too hot the eys of heaven shines,

有時候蒼天的巨眼照得太灼熱,

And often is his gold complexion dimmed;

他那金彩的臉色也會被遮暗;

And every fair from fair somethme declines,

每一樣美呀,總會離開美而凋落,

By chance, or nature's changing course, untrimmed:

被時機或者自然的代謝所摧殘;

But thy eternal summer shall not fade,

但是你永久的夏天決不會凋枯,

Nor lose possession of that fair thou owest;

你永遠不會失去你美的儀態;

Nor shall Death brag thou wanderest in his shade

死神誇不着你在他的影子裏躑躅,

When in eternal lines to time thou growest.

你將在不朽的詩中與時間同在;

So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,

只要人類在呼吸,眼睛看得見,

So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.

我這詩就活着,使你的生命綿延.

  莎士比亞的英文詩歌篇2

O, lest the world should task you to recite

哦,免得這世界要強逼你自招

What merit lived in me, that you should love

我有什麼好處,使你在我死後

After my death, dear love, forget me quite,

依舊愛我,愛人呀,把我全忘掉,

For you in me can nothing worthy prove;

因外我一點值得提的都沒有;

Unless you would devise some virtuous lie,

除非你捏造出一些美麗的謊,

To do more for me than mine own desert,

過分爲我吹噓我應有的價值,

And hang more praise upon deceased I

把瞑目長眠的我阿諛和誇獎,

Than niggard truth would willingly impart:

遠超過鄙吝的事實所願昭示:

O, lest your true love may seem false in this,

哦,怕你的真愛因此顯得虛僞,

That you for love speak well of me untrue,

怕你爲愛的原故替我說假話,

My name be buried where my body is,

願我的名字永遠和肉體同埋,

And live no more to shame nor me nor you.

免得活下去把你和我都羞煞。

For I am shamed by that which I bring forth,

因爲我可憐的作品使我羞慚,

And so should you, to love things nothing worth.

而你愛不值得愛的,也該愧赧。

  莎士比亞的英文詩歌篇3

That time of year thou mayst in me behold

在我身上你或許會看見秋天,

When yellow leaves, or none, or few, do hang

當黃葉,或盡脫,或只三三兩兩

Upon those boughs which shake against the cold,

掛在瑟縮的枯枝上索索抖顫--

Bare ruin'd choirs, where late the sweet birds sang.

荒廢的歌壇,那裏百鳥曾合唱。

In me thou seest the twilight of such day

在我身上你或許會看見暮靄,

As after sunset fadeth in the west,

它在日落後向西方徐徐消退:

Which by and by black night doth take away,

黑夜,死的化身,漸漸把它趕開,

Death's second self, that seals up all in rest.

嚴靜的安息籠住紛紜的萬類。

In me thou see'st the glowing of such fire

在我身上你或許全看見餘燼,

That on the ashes of his youth doth lie,

它在青春的寒灰裏奄奄一息,

As the death-bed whereon it must expire

在慘淡靈牀上早晚總要斷魂,

Consumed with that which it was nourish'd by.

給那滋養過它的烈焰所銷燬。

This thou perceivest, which makes thy love more strong,

看見了這些,你的愛就會加強,

To love that well which thou must leave ere long.

因爲他轉瞬要辭你溘然長往。


看了“莎士比亞的英文詩歌”的人還看了:

1.莎士比亞著名經典詩歌欣賞

2.莎士比亞英語詩歌欣賞

3.莎士比亞詩歌英文鑑賞

4.莎士比亞的英文詩歌精選

5.莎士比亞經典十四行詩附譯文

6.關於莎士比亞英文愛情詩歌欣賞