當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 外國經典詩歌英文版

外國經典詩歌英文版

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.73W 次

歌本身包含的豐富社會生活內容和藝術內涵,詩歌語言的獨特的美與和諧都使它們具有無窮的魅力。本站小編整理了英文版外國經典詩歌,歡迎閱讀!

外國經典詩歌英文版
  英文版外國經典詩歌篇一

I am not Yours 我不屬於你

I am not yours, not lost in you,

Not lost, although I long to be

Lost as a candle lit at noon,

Lost as a snowflake in the sea.

我不屬於你,也沒有沉迷於你,

沒有,儘管我是如此希冀

像正午的蠟燭融化,

像雪花融匯在大海里。

You love me, and I find you still

A spirit beautiful and bright,

Yet I am I, who long to be

Lost as a light is lost in light.

你愛我,我也知道

你依然是一個精靈,聰明又美麗

可我就是我,渴望着

像光一樣迷失在光裏。

Oh plunge me deep in love—put out

My senses, leave me deaf and blind,

Swept by the tempest of your love,

A taper in a rushing wind.

啊,將我深深地拋進愛裏吧,

滅掉我的心智,讓我耳聾眼迷,

捲入你愛的暴風雨,

做狂風中的纖燭一支。

  英文版外國經典詩歌篇二

What rules the World?

(什麼支配着世界) --BY William Ross Wallace. (1819–1881)

They say that man is mighty,

都說人力無窮

He governs land and sea;

支配着陸地與大海

He wields a mighty scepter

行使着至高無上的王權

O’er lesser powers that be;

統治着弱小的生靈

But a mightier power and stronger,

然而還有更強大的力量

Man from his throne has hurled,

將人從寶座上掀起

And the hand that rocks the cradle

是那雙輕推着搖籃的手

Is the hand that rules the world.

主宰着整個世界

  英文版外國經典詩歌篇三

愛我少一點 愛我久一點

Is the burden of my song?

我歌唱永恆的愛情

Love that is too hot and strong

如果愛得太炙熱

Burneth soon to waste.

它將很快燃燒成灰燼

Still, I would not have thee cold

但也不要對我冰冷

Not too backward ,nor too bold

不要愛得太羞怯,也不要愛得太狂熱

Love that lasteth till its old

不要讓愛的花朵那麼快就凋謝

Fadeth not in haste.

我要你愛我 一直到老

Love me little ,Love me long

愛我少一點,愛我久一點

Is the burden of my song.

我歌唱永恆的愛情

If thou love me too much,

如果愛我太多

It will not prove me as true as totlch;

它不可能像金石那樣永恆

Love me little ,more than such,

愛我少一點我更願意

For I fear the end.

只因我怕愛會失去

I am with little well content,

一點兒我就感到幸福

And a little from thee sent

一點兒就會讓我滿意

Is enough, with true intent

只要你是真心真

To be steadfast friend.

我們的愛 至死不渝


看了“英文版外國經典詩歌”的人還看了:

1.關於經典外國英文詩歌欣賞

2.經典英文版外國詩歌欣賞

3.外國經典詩歌中英文

4.外國經典詩歌賞析

5.外國著名經典詩歌

6.外國經典詩歌雙語閱讀