當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語手抄報 > 小學生關於健康的英語手抄報

小學生關於健康的英語手抄報

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2W 次

小學生常常做關於健康的手抄報,一些提醒人們健康的標語,下面是小編整理的一些用英語告訴大家的手抄報內容,希望大家有所收穫:

關於英語對話-健康知識

Two colleagues, Bill and Mary, are having lunch in their office cafeteria.

比爾和瑪麗是同事,他們正在公司的自助餐廳吃午餐。

Mary: I can't believe my eyes, Bill. Are you having a salad for lunch? No hamburger?

瑪麗:比爾,我真不敢相信我的眼睛。你午餐只吃沙拉?不吃漢堡?

Bill:Get used to it, Mary. I'm off burgers for good. Most fast food is loaded with sodium.

比爾:瑪麗,你得開始習慣嘍。我已經決定永遠不吃漢堡了。大部分快餐,鈉的含量都很高。

Mary: I know. But why your sudden interest in lessening your salt intake?

瑪麗:這我知道。但你爲什麼突然想減少鹽的攝取量?

Bill:My doctor says I should cut back on sodium-rich foods to lower my blood pressure.

比爾:醫生說我必須少吃高鈉鹽的食物以降低血壓。

Mary: Do you have hypertension? I would have thought you were too young.

瑪麗:你有高血壓?你還這麼年輕。

Bill:Actually, my blood pressure isn't that high yet, but they say it increases with age.

比爾:事實上我的血壓也沒有那麼高,但據說血壓會隨年齡的增長而增高。

Mary: Well, I'm glad you're starting to pay more attention to your diet.

瑪麗:啊,真高興看到你開始比較注意飲食了。

Bill:I want to lower my risk of heart attack and stroke, too.

比爾:我也想降低得心臟病和中風的危險。

Mary: So do I. That's why I've been trying to lower my cholesterol level.

瑪麗:我也是,這就是爲什麼我一直想降低膽固醇指數的原因。

Bill:I've noticed you've been munching4 away on lots of fruits and vegetables recently.

比爾:我注意到你最近大吃蔬菜水果。

Mary: That's right. I could stand to lose a few pounds, too.

瑪莉:沒錯。這樣我還可以減掉幾磅。

Bill:In that case, you should come to my health club with me.

比爾:既然如此,你應該跟我一起去健身俱樂部。

Mary: You've joined a health club? I would never have dreamed that you'd take something like this so seriously.

瑪麗:你參加健身俱樂部了?我做夢也沒想到你會這樣認真對待一件事。

Bill:So, how about it? Can you tear yourself away from the TV tonight?

比爾:怎麼樣?你捨得不看今晚的電視嗎?

Mary: Why not? If you can break your unhealthy eating habits, I can surely break a sweat.

瑪麗:爲什麼不呢?你都可以改正不良飲食習慣,我流點汗又何妨?
內容如上,設計如下圖:

小學生關於健康的英語手抄報