當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語故事 > 關於水的英語故事閱讀

關於水的英語故事閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.44W 次

洪澇災害、水資源不足、水環境污染已成爲我們在水資源安全利用方面所面臨的三大主要問題。小編精心收集了關於水的英語故事,供大家欣賞學習!

關於水的英語故事閱讀
  關於水的英語故事篇1

One day when Narcissus was out hunting stags,Echo stealthily followed the handsome youth through the woods,longing to address him but unable to speak Narcissus finally heard footsteps and shouted "Who's there?",Echo answered "Who's there?" And so it went,until finally Echo showed herself and rushed to embrace the lovely pulled away from the nymph and vainly told her to leave him issus left Echo heartbroken and she spent the rest of her life in lonely glens,pining away for the love she never knew,until only her voice remained.

Nemesis heard this prayer and sent Narcissus his came across a deep pool in a forest,from which he took a he did,he saw his reflection for the first time in his life and fell in love with the beautiful boy he was looking at,not realizing it was tually,after pining away for a while,he realized that the image he saw in the pool was a reflection of izing that he could not act upon this love,he tore at his dress and beat at his body,his life force draining out of he died,the bodyless Echo came upon him and felt sorrow and soul was sent to "the darkest hell" and the narcissus flower grew where he is said that Narcissus still keeps gazing on his image in the waters of the river Styx.

  關於水的英語故事篇2

魚和水的故事

Fish says to Water: I am crying all the time, but you never know, because I'm in the water.

魚對水說:我整天哭泣,不過你看不見我的眼淚,因爲我在水中。

Water says: I know, because you are in my heart all the time.

水對魚說;我能感覺到你的眼淚,因爲你在我心中。

I'm not the fish, you are not the water. Can you see my lonely tears?

我不是魚,你也不是水。你能看見我寂寞的眼淚嗎?

Fish says to Water: I will never leave you, because I can't live without you.

魚對水說:我永遠不會離開你,因爲離開你,我無法生存。

Water says: I know, but if your heart is missing?

水對魚說:我知道,可是如果你的心不在呢?

I'm not the fish, you are not the water. I won't leave you, because I love you.

我不是魚,你也不是水。我不離開你是因爲我愛你。

But, am I in your heart?

可是,你的心裏有我嗎?

Fish says to Water: Im so lonely, because I only can live in the water.

魚對水說:我很寂寞,因爲我只能待在水中。

Water says: I know, because your loneliness is in my heart.

水對魚說:我知道,因爲我的心裏裝着你的寂寞。

I'm not the fish, you are not the water. I'm lonely, because Im missing you.

我不是魚,你也不是水。我寂寞是因爲我思念你。

But, can you feel it?

可是,遠方的你能感受到嗎?

Fish says to Water: If there is not the fish in the water, then what is else left here?

魚對水說:如果沒有魚,那水裏還會剩下什麼?

Water says: If you were not here, then how I was?

水對魚說:如果沒有你,那又怎麼會有我?

I'm not the fish, you are not the water. I will still living very well without your love.

我不是魚,你也不是水。沒有你的愛,我依然會好好的活。

But, living very well does not mean forget.

可是,好好的活並不代表我可以把你忘記。

Fish says to Water: I cant go outside to see the world is the biggest regret in my life.

魚對水說:一輩子不能出去看看外面的世界,是我最大的遺憾。

Water says: I cant let you give up this idea is my biggest defeat in my life.

水對魚說:一輩子不能打消你的這個念頭,是我最大的失敗。

I'm not the fish, you are not the water. Now I just want a promise for a whole life.

我不是魚,你也不是水。現在的我只想要一個一輩子的承諾

But, can you burden it?

可是,你負擔得起嗎?

Fish says to Water: Am I the first fish in your whole life?

魚對水說:在你的一生中,我是第幾條魚?

Water says: you are not the first fish in the water, but you are the first fish in my heart.

水對魚說:你不是在水中的第一條魚,但卻是在我心中的第一條。

I'm not the fish, you are not the water. Both of us are not the first person to each other.

我不是魚,你也不是水。可是,你知道嗎?你卻是我第一個想嫁的人。

But, you know? You are the first one who makes me take care of.

可是,你知道嗎?你卻是我第一個想嫁的人。

Fish says to Water: Can you belive fall in love at first sight?

魚對水說:你相信一見鍾情嗎?

Water says: The moment when I wake up to you are a fish, I already knew you will swim to my heart.

水對魚說:當我意識到你是魚的那一刻,就知道你會游到我的心裏。

I'm not the fish, you are not the water. I think I wouldn't love you for long, because it's love at first sight.

我不是魚,你也不是水。我以爲我對你的愛不會長久,因爲那是一見鍾情。

But I'm wrong, love is like the wine, store it longer and longer, it will be aromatic more and more.

可是,我錯了,感情如酒,越封越濃越長久。

Fish says to Water: Why do I ask and you answer every time?

魚對水說:爲什麼每次都是我問你答?

Water says: Because I like that you understand my heart during the interlocution.

水對魚說:因爲我喜歡在問答中讓你瞭解我的心。

I'm not the fish, you are not the water. Why you always let me wait?

我不是魚,你也不是水。爲什麼你總是讓我等待?

Don't you know, Wait=Lost belief=Give up?

難道你不知道,等待=失去信心=放棄。

If I'm the fish, you are the water, how nice that is?

如果我是魚,而你是水,那該多好!

The water always know the fish's idea, because the fish in the heart of the water.

水永遠都知道魚的想法,因爲魚在水心裏。

But I'm not the fish, you are not the water.

但是我不是魚,你也不是水。

You never know my love, maybe I'm not in your heart at all.

你永遠都不知道我的愛,因爲我也許根本就不在你的心裏……

If I'm the fish, you are the water.

如果我是魚,你就是水。

Can I swim to your heart......

我可以遊向你的

  關於水的英語故事篇3

水循環

Whew! The sun is heating me up! I am getting smaller and smaller.

Oh! I am going up! Up! Up! Into a cloud! Whee!

Look at them. They look just like me.

It is really cool up here. I like this place.

Hey! Look at me! I am getting bigger and bigger.

Oh, no! I am too big and heavy! I am falling from the sky!

Where am I now? Oh, I am in a river.

My friends are falling onto the ground. They are seeping into the ground.

Now this river is moving fast! Oh, no. A waterfall!

What is this place? Oh! I am being cleaned!

It's dark in here. Where am I going now?

Ohh! "Splash!" Wow! Here I am again!


看了“關於水的英語故事”的人還看了:

1.英語童話故事:一滴水

2.最簡單的英語故事閱讀

3.關於奇蹟的英語故事閱讀

4.關於成功的英語故事閱讀

5.關於趣味英語故事小集錦