當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文美文著述 > 優秀晨讀英語美文欣賞

優秀晨讀英語美文欣賞

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.84K 次

英語寫作,即語言運用和語言輸出,反過來又能促進英語習得。因此,英語寫作對於提高學生的綜合素質,尤其是語言能力具有極其重要的價值。下面是本站小編帶來的優秀晨讀英語美文,歡迎閱讀!

優秀晨讀英語美文欣賞
  優秀晨讀英語美文篇一

去者日以疏 The bygone times

The bygone times are gone farther away;

去者日以疏,

The forthcoming becomes dearer each day.

來者日以親。

I go out of the gate and strain my eye;

出郭門直視,

I only see mounds and tombs far and nigh.

但見丘與墳。

The ancient graveyards into fields are ploughed;

古墓犁爲田,

Firewood is made of pine and cypress proud.

松柏摧爲薪。

White poplars give out their heart-breaking breath;

白楊多悲風,

To hear their sigh on sigh I’m grieved to death.

蕭蕭愁殺人。

I wish to go back to my dear abode.

思還故里閭,

But how can I traverse the long, long, road!

欲歸道無因。

  優秀晨讀英語美文篇二

以牛易羊Exchanging the Ox for a sheep

One day, seated in the ancestral hall, King Hui of Liang saw a man leading an ox pass by. He asked. “Where are you taking the ox?”

梁惠王坐在廟堂上,看到堂下有一個人牽着一頭牛走過,便問道: “你把牛牽到哪裏啊?”

The man leading the ox stopped and answered:

牽牛的人停了下來回答說:

“I am taking it to be slaughtered and will use its blood to paint the bell.” As king Hui heard this, he felt pity for the ox and said:

“我要把這頭牛牽去殺掉,用它的血來塗鍾。”惠王聽了,便對牛十分憐憫,說:

“How can that be done? You are too cruel. Let it go at once. It is not guilty. How can you kill it? I cannot bear to see it panistricken, shedding tears and trembling before its death. ”

“那怎麼行呢!你們太殘忍了,趕快把牛放掉。它沒有罪,怎麼能殺掉呢?我不忍心看到牛臨死前恐懼、流淚、戰慄的樣子。”

The man leading the ox asked:

牽牛的人問道:

“Do you mean that I shall let the ox go and not paint the bell? Is that it?”

惠王回答說:“您的意思是要我把牛放了,不必再塗鍾了,是嗎?”

King Hui answered: “What are you saying? How can you not paint the bell! Let the ox go, but use a sheep instead.

“你在說什麼?鍾怎麼能不塗呢!把牛放了,換隻羊吧。”

  優秀晨讀英語美文篇三

大魚和小魚The great fish and the little fish

A fisherman was drawing up a net which he had cast into the sea, full of all sorts of fishes. The little fish escaped through the meshes of the net, and got back into the deep water, but the great fish were all caught and hauled into the ship.

一個漁夫收回他撒在海里的網,網眼上掛滿了各種各樣的魚兒。那些小魚擠出網眼,逃之夭夭,而大魚都成爲漁夫網中的收穫,被拖到了船上。

The insignificance is often the cause of our safety.

微不足道往往是平安之道。

  優秀晨讀英語美文篇四

目中無人The man who saw nobody

There was a man, in the State of Qin, who wanted some gold. One morning he dressed himself smartly and went to the market. Arriving at the gold-dealer’s stall, he seized a piece of gold and made off.

秦國有個人渴望得到金子,於是在一天早上,他穿戴整齊,來到了市場上,停留在一個賣金子的貨攤旁,抓起一塊金子就匆匆逃走。

The officer who caught him asked him, “Why did you steal gold in front of so many people?”

抓住他的小官吏問他:“爲什麼你敢在衆人面前偷金子?”

“When I took the gold,” he answered, “I saw nobody. All I saw was the gold.”

“當我抓住那塊金子時,”他回答說,“我眼裏沒有任何人了,我看見的只是那塊金子。”

  優秀晨讀英語美文篇五

癡情的獅子The lion in love

A lion demanded the daughter of a woodcutter in marriage. The father, unwilling to grant, and yet afraid to refuse him, had a good idea to rid himself of his request, he expressed his willingness to accept him as the suitor of his daughter on one condition, that he should allow him to pull out his teeth, and cut off his claws, as his daughter was fearfully afraid of both. The lion cheerfully agreed to the suggestion; when, however, he repeated his request, the woodcutter, no longer afraid, beat him with his walking stick, and drove him away into the forest.

一頭獅子向一個樵夫的女兒求婚,她父親不答應,可又害怕而不敢拒絕。忽然,他想到一個好主意,可避免他的求婚。他表示願意將自己的女兒許配給獅子爲妻,但有一個條件,拔掉獅子的牙齒,砍掉獅子的爪子,因爲他的女兒害怕這兩樣東西。獅子愉快地接受了這個條件。然而,當獅子回頭再來求婚時,樵夫不再害怕了,用手杖打他,並將他趕到叢林中去了。


看了“優秀晨讀英語美文”的人還看了:

1.精選晨讀雙語美文賞析

2.精選晨讀英語美文賞析

3.勵志晨讀英語美文欣賞

4.晨讀英語美文精選摘抄

5.晨讀英語美文精選