當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文小笑話 > 英語搞笑笑話帶翻譯你一定喜歡

英語搞笑笑話帶翻譯你一定喜歡

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.53K 次

下面是本站小編整理的英語搞笑笑話 帶翻譯,以供大家學習參考。

英語搞笑笑話帶翻譯你一定喜歡

  英語搞笑笑話:誰發現了澳大利亞?

Teacher: Find Australia on the map for me,Johnny.

老師: 約翰尼,在地圖上給我找出澳大利亞在什麼地方。

Johnny: It's there , sir.

約翰尼: 先生,在這兒。

Teacher: That's right. Now Sammy, who discovered Australia?

老師: 對了。薩默,你來回答是誰發現了澳大利亞?

Sammy: Johnny, sir.

薩默: 先生,是約翰尼。

  英語搞笑笑話:人們什麼時候說話最少?

Teacher: What is the plural of man,Tom?

老師: 湯姆,“男人”這個詞的複數形式是什麼?

Tom: Men.

湯姆:男人們。

Teacher: Good. And the plural of child?

老師: 答得好。那“孩子”的複數形式呢?

Tom : Twins.

湯姆: 雙胞胎。

  英語搞笑笑話:我丈夫剛進來

The couple seated in restaurant seemed to be having a wonderful time. But as the woman glanced away from the table,their waiter suddenly rushed over.

在飯館裏坐着一對夫婦,他們看上去非常高興。但是當那女子向旁邊瞥了一眼時,服務員馬上跑了過來。

“Madam look,”he said.“Your husband just slid under the table.”

“夫人,您瞧,” 他說,“您丈夫滑到桌子底下去了。”

“No,he didn't,”she replied.“My husband just came in the door.”

“不,他沒有,” 她回答,“我丈夫剛從門外進來。”

  英語搞笑笑話:有兩條褲子

A young man came home from work and found his bride upset. "I feel terrible,” she said. "I was pressing your suit and I burned a big hole in the seat of your trousers.”

丈夫下班回到家裏,發現自己的新娘心緒煩亂。“我心裏太難受了,”她說。“我在給你熨西裝時把褲子的臀部燒了個大洞。”

“Forget it ,” consoled her husband. “Remember that I’ve got an extra pair of pants for that suit.”

“沒事兒,”丈夫安慰她說。“你忘了我這套衣服有兩條褲子。”

“Yes,” said the woman, cheering up. "And it’s lucky you have. I used them to patch the hole.”

“是的,”妻子高興地說,“幸虧你還有一條,我後來就用它來補了這個洞了。”

  英語搞笑笑話:死於肝癌的人100%都吃飯

Wife:You rding to te statistics on the paper 80% of

those who have died of liver cancer have drunk alcoho.

妻子:你瞧,根據這報上登的統計數字,那些死於肝癌的人有80%都喝酒。

Husband:It's okey. To my investigation, all Thespeopleeat

meals.

丈夫:那就不錯了。據我調查,所有這些人都吃飯呢。

  英語搞笑笑話:我是單身漢

Jack fell off his bicycle and got hurt.A beautiful young nurse asked him to fill forms. Jack finished them and gave them back.

傑克騎車摔傷,去醫院治療。一位年輕美貌的護士拿着表格讓填。 傑克填好後遞上表格。

"Anything else?"The nurse asked. "Yes," Jack thinks for a while and said "l'm a bachelor."

“還有什麼漏填的?”護士問。“有!”傑克想了想說,“我是個單身漢。”