當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文小笑話 > 超短英語笑話帶翻譯欣賞

超短英語笑話帶翻譯欣賞

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.27W 次

凡對於以真話爲笑話的,以笑話爲真話的,以笑話爲笑話的,只有一個方法:就是不說話。小編精心收集了超短英語笑話帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

超短英語笑話帶翻譯欣賞
  超短英語笑話帶翻譯篇1

A boy had eaten a lot of cookies, but he wanted more.

一個男孩吃了很多餅乾,但還想吃。

His father said to him, "Don't eat any more, or your stomach will explode."

他的父親對他說:“不要再吃了,不然你的肚子就會爆炸。”

The boy said, "Never mind. When I'm eating once again, you can stand aside."

男孩說:“不要緊。我再吃時,你可以躲開。”

  超短英語笑話帶翻譯篇2

Tommy: "How is your little brother, Johnny?"

湯米:“約翰,你的弟弟好嗎?”

Johnny: "He is ill in bed. He hurt himself."

約翰尼:“他生病臥牀了,他傷着了自己。”

Tommy: "That's too bad. How did that happen?"

湯米:“太糟了。是怎麼回事?”

Johnny: "We played who could lean furthest out of the window, and he won."

約翰尼:’我們做遊戲,看誰能把身子探出窗外最遠,結果他贏了。”

  超短英語笑話帶翻譯篇3

It was so late. Frank lay in bed and demanded his mother to peel the apple for him.

天很晚了。弗蘭克躺在牀上,要媽媽給他削蘋果吃。

"It's so late, sonny, that apples have already gone to bed."

“孩子,太晚了,蘋果已經睡覺了。”

"No, they won't, mama. The small apples may have gone to bed, but the big ones mustn't."

“不,不會的,媽媽。小蘋果可能睡了,但大蘋果一定沒有睡。”

  超短英語笑話帶翻譯篇4

Son: "Dad, is French hard to learn?"

兒子:“爸爸,法語難學嗎?”

Father: "My boy, at the beginning it is, but after that, it becomes easy."

父親:“我的孩子,開頭難,但往後就變得容易了。”

Son: "That's great! I'll learn the latter half."

兒子:“太棒了!那我就學後半部分。”

  超短英語笑話帶翻譯篇5

A little boy lost his way and went to ask the policeman by the road.

一個小孩迷了路,就去問路邊的警察。

The policeman asked, "Sonny, where's your home?"

警察問:“小傢伙,你的家在哪裏?”

The boy replied, "My mother teaches me to ask the policeman when I lose my way, but she doesn't tell me where I live."

男孩回答說:“媽媽教我迷路時,就去問警察,但她沒有告訴我住在哪裏。”


看了“超短英語笑話帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.超短簡單英語小笑話精選

2.英語笑話小短文帶翻譯欣賞

3.英語笑話帶翻譯短文欣賞

4.關於短的英語笑話帶翻譯精選

5.關於短一些的英語笑話故事帶翻譯