當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 時間是這麼被浪費的:29種浪費時間的表現

時間是這麼被浪費的:29種浪費時間的表現

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.65K 次

時間是這麼被浪費的:29種浪費時間的表現

You spend your day doing unnecessary activities. Then, you wish you could have that time back. We are all guilty of this at some point. Where are you going to waste time today?
你一整天做的全是沒必要的事。然後,你希望能挽回浪費掉的時光。我們每個人都會有爲這種負罪感的時候。今天你會把時間浪費在什麼上面?

We all have the same amount of time in the all comes down to how your chose to spend ding time-wasting activities can make all the frivolous and silly ways do you waste time during your day?
我們每人每天的時間都是一定的。關鍵在於你怎麼使用你的時間。儘量不要去做那些浪費時間的事,這纔會成爲你和別人的差別所在。你一天中都會浪費時間做什麼瑣事和蠢事呢?

Here are 29 Ways You’re Wasting Time Today:
以下是29種浪費時間的表現:

Complaining. No one gets what they want by whining. Instead, try asking.
抱怨。光是發牢騷是不可能得到想要的東西的。不要光抱怨,要質疑。

Commuting during rush hour. Time-shift your drive for less traffic.
在高峯時間上下班。換到其他時間點,這樣路上就不會那麼堵。

Gossiping. It never gets the work done.
八卦。八卦什麼都做不成。

Doing other people’s work. Do your work first.
做別人的工作。先把自己的事情做好吧。

Watching TV. No one ever accomplished their goals by sitting on the couch.
看電視。坐在電視前是不可能做成什麼事的。

Hanging out with negative people. Be careful, attitude is contagious.
常和消極的人在一起。小心點,態度是會傳染的。

Procrastinating. Action now always beats inaction.
拖延。現在開始就戰勝無所作爲吧。

Indecision. Make decisions or life will make them for you.
優柔寡斷。要麼就自己做決定,要麼你就會被決定。

Reading the news. Go on a media diet.
讀新聞。戒掉愛看媒體新聞的癮吧。

Antagonizing others. If you don’t have something nice to say…
和別人對着幹。如果你沒什麼好話要說的話…

Playing video games. Angry Birds don’t get work done.
遊戲。光玩“憤怒的小鳥”什麼都幹不成。Eating junk food. Do something active and get your body in motion.
吃垃圾食品。吃點健康的東西,讓你的身體活動起來吧。

Making empty promises. Stop saying what you’re not going to do.
說空話。不要再吹噓那些你不會去做的事情了。

Waiting for something to happen. Go out and make it happen.
等待什麼事發生。行動起來,自己去讓這件事發生吧。

Attending unnecessary meetings. Practice the “Right to Decline” unneeded meetings.
參加沒必要的會議。試着婉轉地拒絕那些沒必要參加的會議吧。

Reading Email. Only check it 3 times a day. Morning, noon, end of day.
查電郵。一天只要查3次就夠了:早上,中午和晚上。

Answering the phone. Remember, your phone is there for your convenience.
接電話。記住,電話是爲了你自己的方便才存在的。

Playing Email Ping-Pong. Avoid the back-and-forth, go talk to someone.
發電郵,你回覆我,我回復你。不要用電郵回覆來回復去,真正去跟別人聊聊吧。

Not putting things away. You’ll have to look for them later.
不把東西放好。之後你就要開始找東西了。

Surfing the web endlessly. One thing leads to another…
漫無目的地上網。事情一件連着另外一件……

Constantly updating your social media status. No one needs to know what you are eating for lunch.
不斷更新社交媒體狀態。沒人想知道你中午吃的是什麼。

Not capturing ideas. Where did you write down that million dollar idea?
不記錄下好想法。上一次你寫下很有價值的想法是什麼時候?

Fighting with others. Agree to disagree, but skip the fight.
和別人爭吵。求同存異保留各自不同的意見,不要和人爭。

Reading the tabloids. Do you need to know which celeb got arrested this week?
讀八卦小報。這周哪個明星被捕跟你有關係嗎?

Looking for things you misplaced. Make sure you have a place for your stuff.
翻找被你放錯地方的東西。每樣東西都要有固定的放置位置。

Letting email notifications interrupt your day. Turn off those pop-ups!
讓新電郵通知打擾到你。關掉彈出窗口吧!

Piling instead of filing. Piles are not organization.
亂堆亂放,而不是分類歸檔。堆成一團可不能算整理。

Not looking at your todo list. You wrote that task down, but you didn’t look at your list.
不查看待辦事項。明明寫下了要做的任務,但是不去查看待辦事項。

Solving the same problems, again. Make sure you document solutions so you have them down the road.
花時間解決同樣的問題。要把問題的解決方法歸檔,這樣下次你就能用到它們。

What Shouldn’t You Do Today?
今天什麼事是你不該做的?

Sometimes it’s not what you do, but what you stop doing. Protect your day from these just might have a little more time in your day. Where do you catch yourself wasting time?
有時關鍵不在於你做什麼,而在於你不該做什麼。不要讓你的一天被這些浪費時間的事情佔領。這樣也許你能擠出一些時間。今天你發現自己把時間浪費在哪裏了呢?