當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 中國和日本,哪邊更適合居住

中國和日本,哪邊更適合居住

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.45K 次

Talking purely economical the answer is simple, China is way better.

單從經濟層面講,我的回答很簡單,中國要好太多了。

China is cheaper, and China`s economy is growing faster.

中國的生活成本更低,而且中國的經濟正發展得越來越快。

Japan has 200% debt to GDP. For the rich or the poor, China is better economically.

日本的債務是GDP的200%。不管是對富人還是窮人來說,中國在經濟層面都更好。

This is a nuanced question that deserves a nuanced answer.

這是一個微妙的問題,所以得用微妙的方式來回答。

If I were unskilled, low skilled, or in a conventional career, Japan is obviously the better place (assuming also I was Japanese!).

如果我是個什麼都不會、或者技能有限的人,亦或是從事着一份傳統職業,那日本顯然是更好的選擇。(如果我本人是個日本人,那就更是如此了!)

If I was a programmer/tech worked, entrepreneur, or high rolling exec/manager type who wanted to take lots of risks, well, china is obviously the better choice.

而如果我是個編程人員、技術型人員、創業者,或者是個慢不下來、喜歡冒險的C某O、管理人員的話,那麼,中國顯然是個更好的選擇。

中國和日本,哪邊更適合居住

I guess the question assumes that you have the same income in each, not one in proportion to the average for that country?

我猜,這個問題的預設前提是:你在兩邊的收入是相等的,而不是根據那個國家的平均水平來變?

In that case, you can live a better life in China because the cost of living is cheaper.

如果是這樣的話,你在中國的日子會更舒服,因爲那裏的生活成本更低。

This is talking economically, of course, not taking other factors into account.

當然,這只是從經濟層面來講,並沒有把其他的因素納入考慮範圍。

Outside of first tier cities, the cost of living is far cheaper in China.

在中國,如果是在一線城市以外的地方,那生活成本會低很多。

You can live quite comfortably on a modest salary.

即使你的薪水只是中檔水平,也能過得相當舒服。

If you're lucky enough to collect your western salary, life can be somewhat luxurious.

而如果你很幸運地拿着發達國家水平的薪水的話,你的生活甚至能過得很奢侈。

Finding a nice Chinese girlfriend or wife is just icing on the cake.

如果能找到一箇中國女朋友或者中國太太,那就更完美了。

Consider the air pollution level first!

你先考慮考慮空氣污染的問題吧!

The PM2.5 index, for examples.

比如去看看PM2.5的指數。