當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於日常人物英語對話

關於日常人物英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閲讀: 2.04W 次

隨着社會的發展,英語已成為個人甚至一個國家發展的重要工具,每個人都希望説一口流利的英文。本站小編整理了關於日常人物英語對話,歡迎閲讀!

關於日常人物英語對話
  關於日常人物英語對話一

阿童木

A: Did you watch Astro Boy when you were a little boy?

你小時候看阿童木嗎?

B: No, you know, I’m a post-90s.

不看,你知道,我是90後。

A: Um…

呃……

B: But I’ve seen him in the metro not long ago.

但我不久之前在地鐵上看到他。

A: Really?

真的?

B: Yes, you know, the movie Astro Boy is running, and someone impersonated Astro Boy and got on the train.

真的,你知道,電影版《阿童木》正在上映,有人就裝扮成阿童木的樣子來坐地鐵。

A: Did he frighten passengers?

地鐵裏的乘客被他嚇到了嗎?

B: No,we were just surprised and stared at him.

沒有,我們只是覺得驚奇,然後盯着他看。

A: Did he say hi to passengers?

他有跟大家打招呼嗎?

B: No, he’s just shaked his hand to us.

沒有,他只是向我們揮手。

  關於日常人物英語對話二

下酒菜

Bob: How about a drink?

去喝一杯怎麼樣?

Tom: That's a good idea.

好主意。

Bob: Which beer to drink?

要喝哪種啤酒?

Tom: I like Sedrin.

雪津吧。

Bob: And what kind of snacks should we have?

要什麼下酒菜呢?

Tom: I'll leave it up to you.

你看着辦吧。

Bob: A disk of peanuts,OK?

一碟花生怎麼樣?

Tom: Not bad.

好。

Bob: Let's drink to our health and success.

為了我們的成功和健康乾杯。

Tom: to our long-lasting friendship

好啊,並且為了我們永遠的友誼乾杯!

  關於日常人物英語對話三

學生: Hello!

你好!

教授: Hello!

你好!

學生: Professor, can I talk to you for a minute?

教授,我能和您説幾句好嗎?

教授: Sure!

當然。

學生: It’s about my paper. These days I am confusing about my project thesis.

是關於我的論文,這些天對於我的畢業論文,我很是困惑。

教授: What are you confusing?

你困惑什麼呢?

學生: About the evidence. You know, when I was finding the materials in the library, I always confused how to use them in thesis.

是證據,你知道的,當我在圖書館找資料的時候,總是困惑怎麼把這些證據用在論文裏。

教授: First, I think you should make sure whether the materials found are useful or not.

首先,我想你應該要確認這些材料是不是有用。

學生: I’m not sure.

我不確定。

教授: Bring you paper to my office, and I can give you some examples.

把你的論文帶到我辦公室,我可以給你一些例子。

  關於日常人物英語對話四

關於談蝸居的英語情景對話:Tina: Tina: Hey, you should not have missed the party. It was fantastic.

你真不應該錯過那個聚會的。太棒了。

Jessica: Well, there are cool parties all the time. Guess what? I spent the whole weekend on the TV show named Dwelling Narrowness.

聚會嘛,天天都有的啊。我整個週末都在看《蝸居》。

Tina: You watched that too? I heard it is about housing or something like that. Dwelling Narrowness? What kind of name is that?

你也看了?我聽説是關於房子什麼的。《蝸居》?什麼破名字啊。。。

Jessica: That’s because you haven’t seen it. You can’t judge the book by its cover.

那是因為你沒有看過。不可以以“名”取“劇”的啊!

Tina: Maybe. But I just can’t see why people are so obsessed with TV shows. I think Chinese TV shows are stupid and unrealistic.

也許吧。我只是不明白為什麼現在的人那麼着迷電視劇。我認為中國的電視劇很傻,也不現實。

Jessica: No, you are so wrong. It is a good one. I feel it is a story of my life. I am sympathetic with the young people like us.

你大錯特錯了。這部電視劇不錯的。我感覺它就是在寫我的故事。我現在特感慨我們這代的年輕人。

Tina: Come on! That’s not you! You never liked lecturing.

省省吧。這真不像你。你可從來不説教的。

Jessica: Think about it! When we were young and poor, the housing was so inexpensive. When we think we can afford one small apartment, the price begins to soar. Thanks to housing, I have witnessed so many unhappy couples ending in divorce.

仔細想想看。我們沒錢的時候,房子一點都不貴。當我們手頭有點兒的時候,房子價格又飛漲。就是因為房子,我已經見證了很多婚姻破裂的家庭。

Tina: Truly, my friend Jake just divorced last month. Well, it was not his fault. His wife cheated on him. She had an affair with a rich old man.

這倒是。我朋友傑克上個月剛離婚。不過,也不是他的錯。他老婆和一個有錢老頭搞外遇了。

Jessica: See? Another sugar daddy. This is life. It happens in the TV show and our life. Don’t be cynical, ok?

看吧,又是一個傍大款的。這就是生活。電視劇也好,現實也好,這是事情經常有的。別再憤世嫉俗了啦。

Tina: I knew you would say that. Maybe I will watch that TV show sometime.

我就知道你會這麼説我。説不定我還真會抽空看看那部電視劇。

Jessica: You should. And you will be a crier for sure.

一定的。你肯定會哭的。

Tina: Err, Come on …. That’s not me. I am tough.

切,這不是我。我很強悍的。


看了“關於日常人物英語對話”的人還看了:

1.日常聊天英語情景對話

2.有關日常生活情景對話

3.日常基本英語對話

4.日常實用的英語對話

5.關於日常英語對話模板

6.日常生活英語對話