高頻英語口語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第418期:開立帶支票的活期存款賬户
unit 460
開立帶支票的活期存款賬户dialogue
英語情景對話A:I want to open current account. What's the proper procedure?
A:我要開個活期儲蓄户頭,怎樣辦理相關手續?
B:First you fill out the application form and then we'll issue you a passbook.
B:你先填好這張申請表,然後我們就簽發給你一本存摺。A:What's the annual interest rate?
A:年利率是多少?B:It varies from time to time. At present it's
B:利率經常變動,現在是2.6%。A:Can I open a checking account?
A:我能開一個有支票的活期儲蓄賬户嗎?B:Sure, but you have to deposit enough money before you can write out your checks.
B:當然可以,但你必須有足夠的存款才能開支票。A:What will happen if I overdraw?
A:透支了怎麼辦?B:There will be a penalty of $ 5.00 for each check over drawn.
B:每張透支的支票要罰款5美元。A:May I deposit these cheques?
A:我可以存這些支票嗎?B:Cerlainly, but you'd have to sign your name on them, Sir.
B:當然可以,但你得簽名,先生。A:Where should I sign?
A:我該在哪裏簽名?B:Endorse on each of the cheques, please.
B:請在每張支票的背面簽名。