秒殺情景英語對話之日常生活 第115期:匯款
ttance Dialogue
8.匯款 對話
Steven wants to remit some money to his sister in another city. Now he is asking bank clerk about this matter.
史蒂文想要給在另一個城市的妹妹寄點錢。現在他正問銀行職員這件事。
Bank Clerk: Good morning, may I help you?
銀行職員:早上好,請問有什麼可以幫您?
Steven: Good morning. I want to remit 1,000 yuan to my sister in Shanghai.
史蒂文:早上好。我想給在上海的妹妹匯去1000塊錢。
Bank Clerk: Please fill out this form.
銀行職員:請您填一下這張表格。
Steven: I need to put on my sister's name for the receiver?
史蒂文:好的……在收款人一項需要寫上我妹妹的名字嗎?
Bank Clerk: Yes. You must put on her name and address.
銀行職員:是的。您必須填寫她的名字和地址。
Steven: OK, I see. Here you are. Is that OK now?
史蒂文:好的,知道了。給你。這樣行嗎?
Bank Clerk: Let me check. Yes. Your 1,000 remittance, please.
銀行職員:我看看。可以了。請給我您的1000元匯款。
Steven: Here you are. What is the rate?
史蒂文:這就是。請問手續費率是多少?
Bank Clerk: This rate is one percent. That will be 10 yuan.
銀行職員:是百分之一。也就是10元。
Steven: OK. When will this remittance arrive?
史蒂文:好的。這些匯款什麼時候能到?
Bank Clerk: Generally it will arrive within three days.
銀行職員:一般來説,3天內就會到。
Steven: That's good.
史蒂文:好的。