留學生在中國 第9期 Haunted House鬼屋
Chapter 9 Haunted Houses and Burning Money.
鬼屋和燒紙錢。David:There are so many haunted houses in the Halloween.
萬聖節裏有好多鬼屋。You:I have never been to a haunted must be scary.
我從來沒有到過鬼屋,一定很嚇人。
David:Oh, maybe you wouldn't like it.
哦,可能你不太喜歡。You:I don't like that kind of thing. I like to watch scary movies, but I don't like to go to haunted houses.
我不太喜歡那樣的東西。我雖然喜歡看恐怖電影,但是我不喜歡去鬼屋。David:In fact, they are not haunted.
實際上,這裏並沒有鬼。You:I know that. They are just people there who pretend to be ghosts.
我也知道,是有人在那兒裝鬼嚇人。David:Some people enjoy thing scary. Visiting a haunted house is one way. Another way for people to get scared is to go on a roller coast ride. A roller coast goes up and down in a circle, and it is very scary.
有些人喜歡恐怖的東西,到鬼屋去是一種方式,另外一種方式是坐過山車。過山車在鐵軌上上上下下翻滾,因此很恐怖。You:Yeah, I have heard that.
是的,我聽説了。David:I mean, many people like it. Is it popular in China?
我是説,許多人都很喜歡。這在中國也很流行嗎?No, we don't really have this in China. We do have a Halloween now. QingMing is a holliday in April.
不,我們這裏這類東西不多。我們這裏也有一個鬼節,就是四月份的清明節。You:People make paper houses or paper ghost. They set them on fire as a gife for those who died.
人們會造紙房子和紙鬼,把它們放在火裏燒,當成是給死人的禮物。David:What was the day? what was it called?
這是什麼節日,叫什麼名字?You:It's called QingMing in Chinese, the tomb-sweeping day. QingMing is a day for meople's making paper things and burn them to gieve them to the dead.
清明節,也就是掃墓節。這一天人們用紙糊成各種東西,燒給死去的人。David:Oh, I see.
哦,原來這樣。