英語會話800句Unit35:您要去哪兒
I'd like to go to...
我要去...
A: Good day, sir. Where're you going?
先生,您好,要去哪兒?
B: I'd like to go to the train station, please.
火車站,謝謝。
could you please turn the volume down?
可以麻煩你聲音關小聲一點嗎?
A: I'm sotry to bother you,
不好意思。
but could you please turn the volume down a bit?
可以麻煩你聲音關小聲一點嗎?
B: oh, I'm sorry.
啊!對不起!
Would you like a beetle nut?
您要不要來顆檳榔?
A: Would you like a beetle nut?
您要不要來顆檳榔?
B: No, thanks.
不要,謝謝。
Could you please drive a bit faster?
可以麻煩你開快一點嗎?
A: Excuse me, could you please drive a bit faster?
不好意思,可以麻煩你開快一點嗎?
B: Ok, no problem.
沒問題。
I'm in a hurry.
我在趕時間。
A: I'm in a hurry. Please drive a bit faster.
我在趕時間。請開快一點。
B: Sorry, I can't, I'll get a ticket.
對不起,我不能再快了會被開超速罰單的。
I think your meter is broken.
我想你的計程表壞掉了。
A: Sir, I think your meter is broken.
先生,我想你的計程表壞掉了。
B: But it's ticking.
可是它還在跳耶。
Would you like me to show you around?
您要我帶您繞一繞嗎?
A: I'm not very familiar with the city.
我對這裏不熟。
B: Would you like me to show you around?
您要我帶您繞一繞嗎?
Could you please open the trunk for me?
麻煩你幫我把後車廂打開。
A: Could you please open the trunk for me?
麻煩你幫我把後車廂打開。
B: Certainly.
當然啦。
Are you sure this is the right route?
你確定這條路線對嗎?
A: Are you sure this is the right route?
你確定這條路線對嗎?
B: Don't worry, sir. This is the short cut.
先生,別擔心,這是捷徑。
The roads are closed for construction.
道路施工封閉。
A: The roads are closed for construction.
道路施工封閉。
B: But they were open just two hours ago.
可是兩個小時前還開放耶。
Trust me, sir. I know the city by heart.
先生,相信,我對這裏熟得很。
A: I think you can turn here;
我想你可以在這裏轉。
go two blocks and then turn right onto First street.
走兩個街區,然後右轉到第一街。
B: Trust me, sir. I know the city by heart.
先生,相信,我對這裏熟得很。
Please pull over right in front of the coffee shop.
請在那家咖啡店前靠邊停。
A: Please pull over right in front of the coffee shop.
請在那家咖啡店前靠邊停。
OK! That's a hundred and fifty entity, please.
好的,一共是150.