商務英語情景對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第3期:情感表達
A: I can't stand the stupid guy any longer. It's unbelievable.
A:我實在不能忍受那個愚蠢的傢伙了,真是不可思議。B: Oh, my dear lady, take it easy. You should forgive a green hand like him.
B:噢,親愛的,別放心上。原諒像他那樣的新手吧!A: He does everything so mindlessly that he is going to drive me crazy.
A:他做事總是沒腦子,快把我逼瘋了。
B: I suggest you talk with him and teach him how to deal with the problems.
B:我建議你和他談談,也教教他怎麼處理那些問題。A: I've told him how to do that several times , but he's never listened to me.
A:我告訴過他怎麼做很多次了,但是他總是不昕我的。B: Maybe you should communicate with him just like a friend , not a boss.
B:或許你應該和他以朋友的身份談談,而不是以上司的身份。A: Oh , I always have difficulty in get-ting along with the staff.
A:噢,我總是和下屬很難相處。B: Just take them as your good friends and have a talk with them as we do. Make sure you won't lose your temper!
B:把他們當成你的好朋友,和他們説話就像咱倆這樣。還要保證不發脾氣。A: Oh, so bad. I'm afraid I'll change the image of myself.
A:噢,太糟了。恐怕我要改變改變形象了。B: No , it's unnecessary. Just respect the staff and their own opinions.
B:不,不需要。你只需要尊重他們和他們的想法就好了。A: But sometimes they offer some use-less proposals, awfully useless.
A:但是他們有時候交上來一些沒用的提議,非常沒有價值。B: Oh , no one is perfect.
B:沒人是完美的。A: That's right. I should speak to them in a polite way.
A:對啊,這麼一想我應該對他們客氣點。B: All men are equal in the eyes of the God. We have the equal partnership in team.
B:上帝眼裏每個人都是平等的。我們在團隊裏應該是平等的。A: Thanks very much and you're very eloquent.
A:非常感謝,你説話總是很得體。B: Thanks for saying that.
B:謝謝你這樣説。