A Bad Boyfriend 差勁的男朋友
I'm upset with my mom.
我媽媽讓我生氣了。Why is that?
為什麼?I warned her about her new boyfriend. She didn't listen to me.
我警告她注意她的新男友。她不聽我的勸告。
What happened?
發生了什麼?I gave her $1,000 for her birthday. I told her to spend it on herself.
我給她1000美金作為生日禮物。我告訴她把錢花在自己身上。That was very nice of you.
你真好。I found out that she gave it to her new boyfriend.
我發現她把錢給了她的新男友。Why did she do that?
她為什麼那麼做?He said he would buy her a nice ring.
他説他會為她買一枚漂亮的戒指。What's wrong with that?
那有什麼不對嗎?He went to Las Vegas. He lost it all gambling.
他去了拉斯維加斯。他輸掉了所有賭注。Oh,I hope your mom broke up with him.
我希望你媽媽和他分手。譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載