公司假期福利的相關表達
He took Monday off.
他星期一休息.
It's enough to live on.
養家餬口是夠了.
他星期一休息.
He is on annual leave.
他休年假去了.
I'm taking a few days off next week. The kids are off school.
下週我要請幾天假.孩子們放假了.
Why don't you take a day of sick leave?
你為什麼不請一天病假呢?
I'm asking for a three-day personal leave because my wife is giving birth.
因為我太太要生了,我想請三天假.
Could we possibly discuss my salary sometime?
有空咱們談談我的工資吧?
We offer 1% commission on all your sales.
我們給你按照你的銷售量的1%提成.
It's enough to live on.
養家餬口是夠了.
You may have one-month of paid holiday every year.
你每年有一個月的帶薪假期.
We would like to start you off at 1500 yuan a month, not including bonus and overtime pay.
開始的時候1500一個月,不包括獎金和加班費.