當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 查收快遞用的英語對話

查收快遞用的英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閲讀: 1.35W 次

查收快遞時,我們常用的英語對話口語是?下面是本站小編給大家整理的查收快遞用的英語對話,供大家參閲!

查收快遞用的英語對話
  查收快遞用的英語對話

I have send sample to you by express. 我已經把樣品通過快遞寄給您了。

I have send sample to you by express. You'll get it in a week. 我已經把樣品通過快遞寄給您了。您一週之後就會收到。

That's great. 那太好了。

We have sent you a copy of our latest catalogue by DHL. 我們已通過DHL快遞寄給您我方最新產品目錄。

Half dozen samples have been shipped to you by UPS. 半打樣品已經通過UPS快遞給您了。

I can federal-express the contract to you. 我可以用聯邦快遞把合同寄給您。

Please find the mail sent by me tomorrow. 明天請注意查收我寄給您的郵件。

Please find the mail sent by me tomorrow. 明天請注意查收我寄給您的郵件。

OK. It's high efficient. 好的。效率很高啊。

Plese kindly check…

Please note to check.

Please note that check.

  郵局英語對話

A:Hello, do you want to send your package regular or express?

A:您好,您要寄普通包裹還是快遞包裹?

B:How long would regular take to reach London?

B:普通的多長時間能到倫敦?

A:From Beijing to London will take 20-plus days.

A:從北京到倫敦得二十多天。

B:Ok, I’m not in a rush, sending it through regular mail is fine.

B:行,我不着急,寄普通包裹就行。

A:Do you want insurance?

A:您要保價嗎?

B:Insure it for 500 kuai.

B:保五百塊錢

A:Ok, your postage is 270 kuai, plus a 5 kuai insurance fee. Altogether it’s 275 kuai.

A:好的,您的郵費是二百七,加上五塊的保費,一共二百七十五。

  快遞包裹的英語情景會話

Bob: Tom, Adam said it was very cold in New York. He wanted me to tidy up some winter clothes.

湯姆,亞當説紐約很冷,他要我給他收拾一些冬天的衣服。

Tom: Need I help you?

需要我幫助嗎?

Bob: Yes, I don’t know what clothes he needs.

要,我不知道他需要什麼衣服?

Tom: I think his sweaters and his down coats are what he most needs at this moment.

我想他的毛衣和羽絨服是這個時刻他最需要的。

Bob: Yeah. Do you know where they are kept?

是啊,你知道他放在哪裏嗎?

Tom: In the big drawer under his desk.

在他書桌下面的那個大抽屜裏。

Bob: Really? Oh yeah, they are here.

真的嗎?是的,真的在這。

Tom: Let’s pack them up.

把他們打包起來吧。

Bob: Oh, god. It’s so big. I can tell it would be very heavy.

噢,天啊,好大一包,我敢説它一定很重。

Tom: You are right. But Adam needs. Please send this parcel off special delivery.

你是對的,但是亞當需要。請用快遞寄送這個包裹吧。

Bob: It’s a huge task.

真是一個巨大的任務。