旅店:Asking the Concierge for Restaurant Advice 向管理員詢問餐廳建議
6. Asking the Concierge for Restaurant Advice
6.向管理員詢問餐廳建議
A: Are there any good French restaurants around here?
A:這附近有什麼好的法國餐廳嗎?
B: There are quite a few. I have some menus you can look at.
B:有很多。我有一些菜單你看以看看。
A: Which one do you recommend? It's my wife's birthday.
A:你推薦哪個?今天是我妻子的生日。
B: The French Quarter is very romantic.
B:法國角很浪漫。
A: Is it very expensive?
A:那裏很貴嗎?
B: It is about $50 a person, not including alcohol or tip.
B:大約每人50美元,不包括酒水和小費。
A: Do I need a reservation?
A:我需要預定嗎?
B: Yes, but I would be happy to make that reservation for you.
B:是的,但我很願意為您預定。
A: Great! Get us a table for two at 8.
A:太棒了!幫我們預定兩個8點的座位。
B: Will you also need transportation to the restaurant?
B:你還需要去餐廳的交通工具嗎?
A: Can you get a limo to pick us up?
A:你能讓一輛豪華轎車接我們過去嗎?
B: I can do that for $30.
B:需要收您30美元。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載