美國電影中的最佳台詞賞析(1)
kly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白説,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2.I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
don't understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
託託,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
right,lle,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經準備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
en your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpynight.
繫緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
talking to me?
你是在和我説話嗎?(《出租車司機》1976)