英語會話800句Unit69:你還好嗎
Are you ok?
你還好嗎?
A: Are you ok?
你還好嗎?
B: I fee dizzy.
我覺得頭暈。
You look pale.
你看起來好蒼白。
I don't feel right. How do I look?
我覺得不舒服,我臉色怎麼樣?
You look pale.
你看起來好蒼白。
But I don't have any sick leave left!
可是我沒有病假可以請了!
A: You should go home and rest.
你應該要回家休息。
B: But I don't have any sick leave left!
可是我沒有病假可以請了!
I got fired today.
我今天被開除了。
A: I got fired today!
我今天被開除了!
B: I'm so sorry to hear that,but why?
很遺憾聽到這個消息,但是為什麼呢?
sarah is in the hospital.
sarah現在在醫院。
A: sarah is in the hospital.
sarah現在在醫院。
B: What happened?
發生什麼事了?
We should pay a visit to the hospital tomorrow.
我們明天應該去醫院看他一趟。
A: Colin had a operation yesterday.
Colin昨天動手術。
B: We should pay a visit to the hospital tomorrow.
我們明天應該去醫院看他一趟。
I'm so glad to see you guys.
你們好,我好高興看到你們大家。
A: Hi big boy. Did you cry when you saw the needle?
大個兒!看到針有沒有哭啊?
B: Hi everyone. I'm so glad to see you guys!
你們好,我好高興看到你們大家!
Is it a boy or a girl?
是男生還是女生?
A: Is it a boy or a girl?
是男生還是女生?
B: It's a baby boy!
是個小男生!
What are you going to name your baby?
你打算給小寶貝取什麼名字?
A: What are you going to name your baby?
你打算給小寶貝取什麼名字?
B: Anthony if it's a boy, Katerina if it's a girl.
男生就叫Anthony,女生就叫Katerina。
Do you prefer boys or girls?
你比較喜歡男生還是女生?
A: Do you prefer boys or girls?
你比較喜歡男生還是女生?
B: Actually, I don't mind at all. I Iike both.
事實上,我沒有偏好,我都喜歡。
What did the doctor say?
醫生怎麼説?
A: What did the doctor say?
醫生怎麼説?
B: I need to get an X-ray.
我需要照X光檢查。
Do you need to be hospitalized?
你需要住院嗎?
A: Do you need to be hospitalized?
你需要住院嗎?
No,I don't. What a relief!
不要,真是鬆了口氣。