当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语学习方法 > 英语简单对话带翻译

英语简单对话带翻译

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.38W 次

刚开始进行英语对话时,我们可能不了解对方的意思,往往需要对方翻译成中文。下面是本站小编给大家整理的英语简单对话带翻译,供大家参阅!

英语简单对话带翻译

  英语简单对话带翻译:电视

Todd: Marika let's talk about television.

茉莉,我们来聊聊电视。

Marika: OK.

好的。

Todd: Do you like to watch a lot of TV?

你喜欢经常看电视吗?

Marika: Yeah, I watch a lot of TV.

是的,我经常看电视。

Todd: Now you've been in Japan for awhile. Do yo watch TV in English or in Japanese?

你现在在日本已经有一段时间了。你是看英语电视节目还是看日语电视节目?

Marika: I watch TV in Japanese, but if it's on in English I will watch it in English. Yeah, I'm the same way.

我看日语节目,但如果有英语的我就看英语节目。是的,我也是。

Todd: Um, how good is your comprehension? How much can you understand?

你的日语对话能力怎么样?你能听懂多少?

Marika: If it's a drama I can understand most of what's happening, and definitely the story, but if a talk show and there's young people on and there're speaking fast, with a lot of slang, I don't reallyunderstand a lot of what they're saying, although I might know what topic they're discussing, I won't know what exactly their stand is.

如果是戏剧,我能看懂,明白故事情节,但如果是脱口秀节目,而且有年轻人在节目上说得很快,用很多俚语,我就不太懂他们在说些什么了。虽然我能大致明白他们所讨论的节目主题,但我不明白他们是什么立场。

Todd: Do you think that TV is bad for people?

你认为电视会对人有坏的影响吗?

Marika: Yeah, I think that TV is bad for people. It's really bad.

是的,我认为电视对人会产生不好的影响,很坏的影响。

Todd:Why?

为什么?

Marika: Because instead of reading a book or doing something outside, or doing somethingproductive you just sit in front of a TV and absorb bad information or things that don't really help, help you learn anything probably, although Japanese television I think does have a lot of good documentaries and a lot of informative television programs.

因为人们不再读书,进行户外运动,或者做其他富有成效的事,而是坐在电视机前吸收一些没有帮助的信息,吸收那些你学不到任何东西的信息。但我认为日本电视节目中有许多好的纪录片和有意义的电视节目。

  英语简单对话带翻译:天气

Todd: Hey, James!

嗨,詹姆斯!

James: Yeah!

嗨!

Todd: Let's talk about seasons.

我们来聊一聊季节。

James: OK.

好的。

Todd: James, what is your favorite season?

詹姆斯,你最喜欢的季节是什么?

James: My favorite season is spring.

我最喜欢的是春天。

Todd: Yeah, why is that?

为什么是春天?

James: Because it's not so cold but it's not so hot that I'm sweating on the train. I can go to the beach. I can relax with my friends outside. It's very nice.

因为春天的天气不是很冷也不是很热,参加训练正合适。我还能去海边玩儿,和我的朋友一起出去。天气非常好。

Todd: OK. What is your least favorite season?

好的,你最不喜欢的季节是什么?

James: My least favorite season in Japan is the rainy season use I don't like rain at all.

我最不喜欢的是日本的雨季……因为我一点儿都不喜欢雨。

Todd: OK. What season are we in right now?

好的。我们现在正处于什么季节?

James: Right now it is the very end of winter. It is just starting to become spring.

现在正是冬天的末尾,我们即将迎来春天。

Todd: What's the weather like today?

今天的天气怎么样呢?

James: Today, it's very sunny. It's a little cool. A little breezy. It's very nice. I enjoy it.

今天天气很晴朗,威风,有一点冷。今天天气很好,我很喜欢。

  英语简单对话带翻译:驾驶

Todd: OK, Hello!

你好!

Jeanna: Hello!

你好!

Todd: We're back. What would you like to talk about?

今天你要谈些什么?

Jeanna: Driving.

开车。

Todd: OK. Tell us about driving.

好的。跟我们谈谈驾驶。

Jeanna: Well, I'm gonna get my permit soon and then I get to drive. I'm really looking forward to that. It's kind of the start of being independent.

我马上就拿到驾驶许可证了。我真的很期待能开车。这样我就能慢慢开始独立了。

Todd: Yeah, I hear you, so you say permit, is that the same thing as a license?

是的,你说快拿到许可证了,它和驾照一样吗?

Jeanna: No, you have to have your permit six months before you can get a license.

不一样,要先拿到许可证,六个月后才能拿驾照。

Todd: Oh, really. How do you get a permit?

真的。怎样拿到许可证?

Jeanna: You have to take driving school, then you have to go to the DMV and take a test.

你要上驾驶学校,接着要去DMV接受测试。

Todd: OK. What is the DMV?

什么是DMV?

Jeanna: The Department of Motor Vehicles.

DMV就是机动车辆管理局。

Todd: OK, and they give you your license of permit so you can drive. OK, when you have a driver'slicense what places do you want to go to?

DMV发给你许可证,这样你就可以开车了。好的,等你有了驾驶证,你想去哪?

Jeanna: To see my friends and to hang out, just to school and back.

我可以去看看我的朋友,和他们一起出去,开车上下学。

Todd: OK, nice, so do you have a car right now?

很棒,你现在有车吗?

Jeanna: No.

没有。

Todd: OK, are you saving?

那你在攒钱吗?

Jeanna: Yeah!

是的!

  英语简单对话带翻译:英伦生活

Todd: Hello!

你好!

Tara: Hello!

你好!

Todd: Can you say your name please?

能告诉我们你的名字吗?

Tara: OK, my name is Tara.

我的名字是塔拉。

Todd: And, where are you from?

你来自哪里?

Tara: I'm from England. I'm from Redding.

我来自英国Redding。

Todd: Redding! OK. Where is Redding in England?

Redding!Redding在英国哪里?

Tara: It's south-east of London.

在伦敦东南部。

Todd: OK. What's your hometown like?

你的家乡是什么样的?

Tara: It's not quite a city, but it's big. It's quite spacious. It's not as crowded as Tokyo.

我的家乡不是一座城市,但它真的很大。空间很大,不像东京这么拥挤。

Todd: Yeah.

好的。

Tara: It's quite a few people. A lot of young people, and a lot of business there.

那儿的人相当多。其中有许多年轻人,和商人。

Todd: OK. What's the best thing about your town?

你家乡最棒的地方是什么?

Tara: The best thing is the people. The people there are really friendly, and it's still quite clean and safe there.

最棒的就是那里的人。那里的人们很友好,而且那里很整洁,很安全。

Todd: Oh, that's nice. Alright thanks, Tara.

太棒了。谢谢你,塔拉。

  英语简单对话带翻译:早餐

Todd: Hello!

你好!

Kentaro: Hello!

你好!

Todd: Did you have breakfast this morning Kentaro?

你今天早晨吃早饭了吗,健太郎?

Kentaro: Yeah!

吃了!

Todd: Really! What did you have?

真的!你都吃了什么?

Kentaro: I had a traditional Japanese type of breakfast, natto and miso soup and rice, white rice, and fish.

我吃了一顿日本传统早餐,纳豆,味噌汤,米饭和鱼。

Todd: Wow! Do you eat that every day?

哇!你是每天都吃这些吗?

Kentaro: Yeah, maybe five days a week I will eat Japanese style breakfast.

是的,大概每周有五天我会吃日式早餐。

Todd: Oh, really! OK. Nice. And do you eat it at home or at a restaurant?

哦,真的!你是在家吃还是在餐馆吃?

Kentaro: At home.

在家吃。

Todd: At home?

在家吃?

Kentaro: Mm-hm.

嗯。

Todd: OK. Do you make it yourself?

好的。你是自己做吗?

Kentaro: Mm-hm.

嗯。

Todd: Oh, really. OK. What is a typical American breakfast?

真的!典型美式早餐是什么样的?

Kentaro: Well, I would say something like just toast and / or cereal and orange juice or milk.

我认为是吐司,谷物,橙汁或牛奶。

Todd: OK. Great and have you ever had breakfast in bed?

好的,你在床上吃过早餐吗?

Kentaro: In bed?

在床上?

Todd: Yeah!

是的!

Kentaro: No, not really.

没有。

Todd: No, OK. And what time do people usually eat breakfast in Japan?

没有。好的。一般日本人什么时候吃早餐?

Kentaro: Well, I would say but maybe 7to 8. Something around that.

大约7,8点。这个时间左右。

Todd: Around 7 or 8. OK. Great. Thanks a lot.

7,8点。好的,谢谢你。

Kentaro: Thanks.

不客气。

以上是本站小编整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。