七年级上册英语对话精选
在小学英语教学中,教师不仅要教会学生对话的内容,还要将对话的技巧教授给学生,这样学生才能够更好地学习英语对话,提升英语成绩。小编精心收集了七年级上册英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
七年级上册英语对话1M:Excuse me, but can you tell me where the library is?
对不起,打扰一下,您能告诉我图书馆在哪里吗?
S:Sorry. I'm not from around here.
很抱歉。我不是这里的人。
M:Thanks anyway.
不管怎样,还是谢谢您了。
S:Perhaps you can ask the mailman over there.
也许你可以请教那边的那位邮差。
M:Sir?
先生?
MM:Can I help you?
我能为你效劳吗?
M:Can you tell me how to get to the library?
您可以告诉我到图书馆要怎么去吗?
MM:Go straight to the next intersection and turn left.
一直直走到下一个十字路口,然后左转。
M:Which side of the street will it be on?
它在街道的哪边?
MM:It'll be on your right side. You can't miss it.
就在你的右边。你一定找得到的。
七年级上册英语对话2A:Excuse me,can you tell me the way to the Grand Cinema?
打扰了,你可以告诉我去Grand电影院的路吗?
B:I'm sorry.I can't .I'm a stranger here myself.
对不起。我不能。我自己也是刚到这里。
A:Oh dear. How can I find out?
噢,天啊。我要怎么找?
B:Why don't you ask at the post office?
你为什么不去邮局问问?
A:That's a good you know where the post office is?
好主意。你知道邮局在哪里吗?
B:Yes. It's at the end of this road.
是的。它就在这条路的末端处。
A:I wonder if you could tell me where the Grand Cinema is?
我想知道你能告诉我Grand电影院在哪里吗?
C:What's the name again?
那个名字是什么?
A:The Grand 's supposed to be around here somewhere.
Grand电影院。它应该在这附近某个地方。
C:Oh, must be that place around the corner on Elm street.
噢,是的。它一定是在Elm街拐角处的附近。
A:How far is it from here?
从这里过去要多远?
C:You've got to take the No.402 bus.
你必须搭402路公车。
A:Oh,thanks a lot.
噢,非常感谢。
七年级上册英语对话3A:Excuse me. Could you tell me how to get to the laundromat from here?
打扰了。请告诉我从这里怎么去自助洗衣店好吗?
B:The laundromat? Sorry , I really don't know.
自助洗衣店?对不起,我实在不知道。
A:Well, thanks anyway. (To another man)Excuse me. Could you tell me the way to the laundromat?
好的,还是谢谢你。(对另一个人说)打扰了。请告诉我去自助洗衣店的路怎么走好吗?
C:Uh, let me think for a laundromat. Ah, yes. It's on Garfield. So, go straight down this road until you come to the bowling alley. Then turn right and walk two go left on Garfield.I think the laundromat's in the middle of the , that's right, next to the drugstore.
额,让我想一下。自助洗衣店,啊哈,是的。它在Garfield。那么,沿着这条路一直向南走,走到保龄球小巷。然后向右转,走两个街区。接着在Garfield往左走。我想自助洗衣店就在那个街区的中间。是的,没错,在药房的隔壁。
A:I see, I go straight to the bowling alley, then right two blocks, and then left. And it's next to a drugstore.
我明白了。直走到保龄球小巷,接着向右走两个街区,然后向左。它就在药房的隔壁。
C:That's it.
就是这样。
A:Is it far away from here?
离这里远吗?
C:Not really.
不是很远。
A:Well, thanks very much.
好的,非常谢谢你。
C:You're welcome. Have a good day.
不客气。祝一天愉快。
A:You too.
你也是。
看了“七年级上册英语对话”的人还看了:
1.初一上册英语对话精选
2.初一上册英语对话范文精选
3.初一级简单英语对话精选
4.初一英语对话带翻译精选
5.初一英语对话范例精选