当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语学习方法 > 生活中可以练习的英语口语

生活中可以练习的英语口语

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.3W 次

世界上主要的英语国家就是英国,通称的英式口音;美国,加拿大,属于北美口音;澳大利亚和新西兰口音也比较相近,今天小编就给大家分享一下英语口语,有喜欢的来看看吧

生活中可以练习的英语口语

  Do you like to study? 你喜欢学习吗?

Aiko: Hello, my name is Aiko. I'm from Japan.

爱子:大家好,我是爱子,来自日本。

Gareth: And my name is Gareth and I'm from England.

加雷斯:我是加雷斯,来自英国。

Aiko: Our question is do you like to study? How about you, Gareth?

爱子:我们要讨论的问题是,你喜欢学习吗?加雷斯,你喜欢学习吗?

Gareth: Yes, I do, not just for myself but for my son. My son often asks me questions like how do earthquakes happen, how do engines work and I feel that if I don't know the answer to his questions, I'll be a bad daddy. So it's kind of insecurity which drives me to study but I do enjoy it. I do enjoy finding out how earthquakes actually happen and why they happen and how combustion engines work. How about you, Aiko?

加雷斯:我喜欢学习,我学习不仅仅是为了我自己,也为了我儿子。我儿子经常问我问题,比如地震是怎么发生的,引擎是怎么工作的等等,如果我不能回答他的问题,那我我会认为自己不是好爸爸。所以,这种不安全感驱使我不断学习,当然我也很享受。在了解地震发生原因和引擎工作原理的过程中,我很享受。你呢,爱子?

Aiko: Yeah, I do like to study in general but then I enjoy studying English the most. The reason for that is, one, it's like my hobby so it's not like a chore really studying and also that's something I need to improve because I use English with my husband and our children and our children are only three years old and one year old but their English is improving so quickly, unbelievably quickly, so I feel like I'm falling behind and that motivates me a lot.

爱子:总的来说,我也喜欢学习,我最喜欢学习英语。原因是,这是我的兴趣,所以学习并不是令人厌烦的任务,而且我需要提高我的英语水平,因为我和丈夫还有孩子用英语交流,我们的孩子一个3岁,一个1岁,他们的英语水平进步地非常快,进步速度令人难以置信,所以我感觉自己落后了,这激发了我的动力。

Gareth: Hm, they keep you on your toes, don't they?

加雷斯:嗯,他们使你保持警觉,对吧?

Aiko: Yes.

爱子:没错。

  What is a talent you wish you had? 你希望拥有什么才能

Gareth: Hello, my name is Gareth and I'm from England.

加雷斯:大家好,我是加雷斯,来自英国。

Aiko: Hello, my name is Aiko and I'm from Japan.

爱子:大家好,我是爱子,来自日本。

Gareth: And our question is what is the talent you wish you had ?

加雷斯:我们要谈论的话题是,你希望拥有什么才能?

Aiko: Should I answer first?

爱子:应该我先回答吗?

Gareth: Yep, please do.

加雷斯:好,请回答。

Aiko: I wish I could sing and dance very well. When I'm watching a kids' TV show with our children, they often sing, sing Mom or dance and I try my best but it's quite terrible and then I wish I could do it very well. How about you Gareth?

爱子:我希望能有唱歌和跳舞的才能。我和孩子们看儿童电视节目时,我的孩子们经常会说“妈妈来唱首歌吧或是妈妈跳个舞”,可是我尽了最大努力,却做得非常糟糕,所以我希望我也能有这种才能。你呢,加雷斯?

Gareth: I wish I could play the guitar and this is because whenever you go to a party there's always a guitar somewhere in the house, right? Just in the corner of the room or somewhere like that, so I wish I could just pick it up and then play like Jimmi Hendrix. I think it would impress all of my friends and maybe it's something that I could do as a job in the future and get money for playing the guitar.

加雷斯:我希望能有弹奏吉他的才华,因为每次参加派对时,都会有吉他放在房间里的某个地方,对吧?可能是房间的角落或是其他地方,所以我希望我能拿起吉他,像吉米·亨德里克斯一样演奏。我想那会给所有朋友留下深刻印象,也许未来我还能用这个才能来工作,通过演奏吉他挣钱。

Aiko: You play the guitar and I sing, that would be perfect.

爱子:你弹吉他,我唱歌,那就太完美了。

Gareth: A duo, yes.

加雷斯:二人组搭档表演。

  How did you learn English? 如何学习英语

Katya: Hello everybody, I'm Katya from Bulgaria.

卡蒂亚:大家好,我是卡蒂亚,来自保加利亚。

Ayumi: I'm Ayumi from Brazil.

亚由美:我是亚由美,来自巴西。

Katya: And today's question is what is a technology that we no longer use? Is there something you no longer use?

卡蒂亚:今天的问题是,我们不再使用哪些技术?有没有什么技术是我们不再使用的?

Ayumi: It's kind of difficult to tell because I never use technology acturally. I'm really bad in things in terms of technology. I mean I already broke two computers and a CD player. But talking about which, there was an MP player that my father gave me for my birthday present five years ago and since I have a computer right now, I'm all the time listening to music on YouTube or downloading music, or iPhone, so I don't use the MP3 player any more. What about you?

亚由美:这有点儿难回答,因为我从来不使用技术。我不擅长使用科技类产品。我已经用坏了两台电脑和一个CD播放器。不过至于不再使用的技术,五年前我生日的时候我爸爸送了我一个MP3,由于我现在已经有电脑了,所以我一直在youtube上听音乐或下载音乐,或是用苹果手机听歌,我已经不再用MP3了。你呢?

Katya: I never had an MP player. I had a cassette player and then I had a CD player. I don't even use my CD player any more because it's so much easier listening on your iPod.

卡蒂亚:我从没用过MP3。我有一个卡带机,还有一个CD播放机。我已经不再用CD播放机了,因为现在在iPod上听音乐更方便。

Ayumi: Yeah.

亚由美:对。

Katya: Also video tapes when you used to watch movies on video tapes. I don't even use DVDs any more. I always watch everything on my computer. You can fit your whole technological world in your computer.

卡蒂亚:还有以前用来看电影的录影带。我已经不再用DVD看电影了。我通常在电脑上看视频。电脑适用于整个科技世界。

Ayumi: That's true.

亚由美:没错。

Katya: There are a lot of technologies like that. You remember using it as a child but no more. Also video platforms, there are a lot of video Game platforms that are no longer on the market, like .... the first video game we have.

卡蒂亚:有很多这种技术。有很多小时候使用的技术现在已经不再用了。比如视频平台,有很多电子游戏平台已经退出市场了,比如我们玩的第一个电子游戏。

Ayumi: That's right.

亚由美:没错。

Katya: They are no longer there. Even the old Game Boys, nobody uses a Game Boy any more.

卡蒂亚:现在已经没有了。甚至现在连掌上游戏机都没人玩了。

Ayumi: I do still.

亚由美:我还在玩。

Katya: That's good.

卡蒂亚:那很好。