当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语学习方法 > 英语简单情景对话

英语简单情景对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.31W 次

人有百态,每个人的性格都会有所不同,正如世界上没有相同的叶子一样,对话风格也是如此。下面是本站小编给大家整理的英语简单情景对话,供大家参阅!

英语简单情景对话

  英语简单情景对话:健身房

Todd: OK, Yoko. We're gonna talk about exercise.

洋子,我们来谈一谈锻炼。

Yoko: Exercise!

锻炼!

Todd: Now, you go to a gym?

你去健身房吗?

Yoko: Maybe three times a week.

有时一周三次。

Todd: OK.

好的。

Yoko: Yeah. If I can.

如果我能去的话。

Todd: OK.

好的。

Yoko: Cause I have to.

因为我必须去。

Todd: Why? What do you mean? Why do you have to?

为什么?这是什么意思?为什么必须去?

Yoko: When I went to the USA, I gained a lot. 20 pounds. That was too much for me. So I decided to go to lose weight.

我在美国的时候体重增加了很多,有20磅。这对于我来说太多了。因此我决定减肥。

Todd: OK.

好的。

Yoko: If possible.

如果可以的话。

Todd: How did you lose weight?

你是如何减肥的?

Yoko: I go to the gym and run, maybe 20 minutes. I'm too lazy. I can't keep running for hours. And anyway, so I do aerobics. Do you say aerobics?

我去健身房跑步,大约跑20分钟。我很懒,没办法一下跑几个小时。另外,我还做有氧运动。你知道有氧运动吗?

Todd: Aerobics.

有氧运动。

Yoko: Yes. Aerobics or something like that.

是的。有氧运动或是类似的运动。

Todd: OK. That's it.

只是有氧运动。

Yoko: That's it. And sometimes I swim. Yeah, but I like aerobics better than swimming.

有时候我还去游泳。是的,但相比而言我更喜欢有氧运动。

Todd: Why?

为什么?

Yoko: Because it's fun.

因为那很有趣

Todd: OK.

好的。

Yoko: And the music and dancing. Yeah, it's more fun for me.

有氧运动配上音乐和舞蹈。我感到很有趣。

Todd: When you lost the weight did you also diet or did you just exercise?

你减肥的时候节食吗,还是只是运动减肥?

Yoko: I just exercised cause I like eating. I love eating. I can't stop doing that, so... but I try my best not to eat chocolate too much.

只是运动减肥,因为我喜欢美食。我喜欢吃东西。我的嘴停不下来,但我尽了最大可能少吃巧克力。

Todd: Oh, that's your weakness. Chocolate.

哦,这是你的弱点——巧克力。

Yoko: Yeah.

是的。

Todd: OK. Well, you look great so.

你现在看起来很好。

Yoko: Oh, thank you. You're so nice.

谢谢,你人真好。

Tood: Oh, thank you. You're so nice.

谢谢,你人真好。

Yoko: You are welcom.

不客气。

Todd: Ok, thank you.

谢谢。

Yoko: You are welcome, talk to you soon.

不客气,回头再聊。

  英语简单情景对话:打冰球

Todd: OK, Chris, Friday the 13th is coming up. So, first of all, are you superstitious?

克里斯,这周五正好是13日。我想先问你个问题,你迷信吗?

Chris: Yes. When I play sports I'm superstitious. I have a lucky shirt and stuff like that.

是的,我打球的时候很迷信。我有一件幸运衫和一些幸运物件。

Todd: Oh, really!

哦,真的!

Chris: Yeah.

是的。

Todd: So what's your lucky shirt?

那么,你的幸运衬衫是什么样的?

Chris: It's a bungy jumping shirt that I got about 10 years ago. It's all falling apart but it's still my lucky shirt.

那是我10年前得到的一件绑紧跳衫。它几乎已经要散架了,但它仍旧是我的幸运衫。

Todd: OK, So you don't wash it or anything?

那么你不洗这件衬衫或者其他幸运物件吗?

Chris: If I have a good game I don't wash it until I have a bad game and then I wash the badness out.

如果我打球打得好我就不洗它,直到打了一场差球,我再把坏运气都洗走。

Todd: OK. What sport are we talking about?

好的。你在说的是什么运动。

Chris: I play ice hockey.

我说的是冰球。

Todd: Oh, really.

真的。

Chris: Yeah.

是的。

Todd: Oh, so your a hockey player! Your a pretty solid guy.

那么,你是一位冰球运动员!我看上去就是一副硬汉的样子。

Chris: Yeah, I'm a goalie. Being a goalie it's a lot to being comfortable in the position, so if you have a good game you don't touch anything. You do the same routine. Goalies are known to be a little strange.

是的,我是一名守门员。做一名守门员最重要的就是一定要适应自己的角色。如果遇上一场好比赛,守门员可能根本碰不到球,必须要守好自己的本分。大家对守门员这个角色还是有些陌生的。

Todd: Wow. So that's cool. Are you still playing in Japan?

哇。真酷。你现在在日本还打冰球吗?

Chris: I've played a few times but it's just too much trouble to drag my equipment on three trains and a taxi and about a 800 meter walk. It's just not worth it right now. If I had a car I'd try for sure.

打过几次,但带着我的护具等设备赶三趟火车,再做计程车,再走800米的距离实在是太麻烦了。现在打冰球还不方便。等我有辆车肯定会经常打。

Todd: Oh, that's too bad. Alright, well, good luck right now is your shirt dirty of clean? Your unlucky shirt?

这太可惜了。好吧,助你好运……那么现在你的幸运衫是脏的还是干净的?现在是幸运的还是不幸运的?

Chris: It's just been washed. Yeah, it needed a good washing this time.

刚刚洗过。是的,这次需要好好洗洗。

  英语简单情景对话:寻找真爱

Todd: OK, Tara, why don't you tell us about your first boyfriend?

塔拉,为什么不跟我们讲讲你的首任男友呢?

Tara: OK, my first boyfriend, I met in my hometown. He's called Barry. He's my first real boyfriend. Yeah, I met him at a bar. Yeah, I had a bit of a crush on him when I was younger and then, yeah, we met a club one night and it carried on from there.

我第一个男友,我是在我的家乡认识他的。他叫巴里。他是我第一个真正意义上的男友。我是在酒吧遇到他的。我那时候年纪不大,在酒吧中轻撞到他,从酒吧的那一晚开始我们就开始恋爱了。

Todd: Oh, that's nice. So what was it about Barry that attracted him to you?

很棒。那么巴里吸引你的地方是什么呢?

Tara: He's very good looking. He's tall and he had a beard. I like beard.

他长相很帅,很高,还有点儿胡须。我喜欢胡须。

Todd: Beards, really!

胡须,真的吗!

Tara: I like beards. I don't know why.

我喜欢胡须。我也不知道为什么。

Todd: Short beard or long beard?

你喜欢短胡须还是长胡须?

Tara: No, no short. I just like stubble.

我不喜欢短胡须,我只喜欢男性留胡茬。

Todd: OK. Are you still in contact with him?

好的。你还和他有联系吗?

Tara: Yeah, yeah, yeah. At the moment he's traveling. He's in India but, we're so young, so we often like, separate to go traveling, and then get back together again, because I'm only 24 and he's twenty five, and we have a serious relationship but, we don't wanna, you know, stop doing our own things in life.

是的。那时候他正在旅行。他住在印度,我们都很年轻,我们经常各自旅行然后再聚在一起,因为我那时才24岁,他才25岁,我们都很认真对待那段感情,但我们不想改变我们各自的生活,于是以分手告终。

  英语简单情景对话:吉他

Todd: So Tara, I see you've just bought a new guitar.

塔拉,我看你买了一把新吉他。

Tara: Yeah, I have, yeah.

是的,我买了。

Todd: Yeah!

是啊!

Tara: It's very nice.

这把新吉他很好。

Todd: So, what's the reasoning behind buying a guitar?

你购买把吉他的原因是什么?

Tara: Well, I work at nights so I have the daytime free, and to be honest, most people they work in the day so I'm often on my own, and I just want something to keep me entertained in the daytime, and I don't really like reading books, so I want something to do with my hands, so I thought buying aguitar is a good idea.

我都是晚上工作,白天时间充裕,说实话,大部分人都是白天工作,所以我白天都是一个人,我只是想白天找点儿事儿做,我不喜欢读书,我想找点能动手的事情做,因此觉的买把吉他是个不错的主意。

Todd: Do you have any kind of music you would like to sing or learn to play?

你有没有喜欢唱的或是喜欢弹奏的音乐?

Tara: I'd like to learn, have you heard, there's some English bands, like Cold Play and Turn Break so I'd like to learn that kind of style.

我喜欢学习弹唱,你听说过酷玩和Turn Break等英国乐团吗,我喜欢学那个风格的音乐。

Todd: OK. Do you plan to take lessons or just learn on your own?

你打算去上课,还是自己学?

Tara: No, well a couple of my friends, they you know, they can, they learned guitar as well. I can't really take lessons in

Japan. I think that might be a bit too much, but my friends are going to teach me. Hopefully. Yeah!

不,我的几个朋友,你认识的,他们也学习吉他。我在日本上不了吉他课。我想我要学的有很多,但我的朋友会教我。希望如此!

  英语简单情景对话:青少年和电脑

Todd: OK, Jeanna, you like the computer!

乔安娜,你喜欢用电脑!

Jeanna: Yes, I do.

是的。

Todd: OK. Talk to us about computers.

好的,跟我们说说电脑。

Jeanna: Well, I go on the computer a lot and I talk with friends through AOL instant messenger. And I just moved from my hometown to Sacremento so it's a good way to keep in touch with old friends.

我经常用电脑,我和朋友经常用AOL即时通讯聊天。我刚刚从我的家乡搬到萨克拉曼多,这是个和朋友保持联系的好办法。

Todd: Yeah. Do you learn about computers at school or on your own?

你是在学校学的计算机还是在家自学的?

Jeanna: I picked most of what I know, I've picked it up, through, ya know, the years, and some at school, like keyboarding and such.

我捡起了我在学校学过的大部分知识,我已经重新掌握他们了,但你知道,也就是键盘和其他方面的技能。

Todd: OK. Do you have a laptop or a PC?

你有笔记本电脑或者个人电脑吗?

Jeanna: I have a PC. A Compac.

我有台个人电脑。

Todd: Do you like your computer or do you want a new one?

你喜欢你的电脑吗,或者你想要台新电脑吗?

Jeanna: I want a new one cause I think I screwed mine up and it's a little bit slow now.

我想要台新的,因为我把自己那台搞砸了,它现在运行起来有点儿慢。

Todd: OK. How long have you had your computer?

那台电脑你用了多久了?

Jeanna: I've had it for about 3 or 4 years.

已经用了3,4年了。

Todd: Oh, yeah, that's pretty old for a computer. Yeah, so do you talk to your friends every night by e-mail?

是啊,对于电脑来说已经很久了。是啊,你每晚都和朋友邮件沟通吗?

Jeanna: Yeah, yes I do.

是的。

Todd: OK.

很好。

Jeanna: See going on and you know the gossip.

聊聊大家过得怎么样,还有谈谈八卦。

Todd: So nowadays, do high school kids talk by e-mail more than phone?

现在高中生邮件联系比电话联系还要频繁吗?

Jeanna: Most people talk by either e-mail or cellular phone. You know a lot of people don't use their house phones as much, and a lot of people have cellular phones.

现在人们都是通过邮件联系或者通过手机联系。很多人不怎么用他们的电话了,而且很多人都有手机。

Todd: OK. Thanks a lot Jeanna.

好的,谢谢你,乔安娜。

以上是本站小编整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。