当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 简单的日常英语对话短文精选

简单的日常英语对话短文精选

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.46K 次

情景对话题,实际上是考察学生口语表达能力和语言交流能力的练习或试题。小编精心收集了简单的日常英语对话短文,供大家欣赏学习!

简单的日常英语对话短文精选
  简单的日常英语对话短文篇1

Steven comes to China for travelling. Now he wantsto change his traveller's cheque into RMB.

史蒂文到中国来旅行。现在他想把他的旅行支票兑换成人民币。

Clerk: What can I do for you, sir?

职员:我能为您效劳吗,先生?

Steven: Hmm, I want to change my traveler'scheque. Here is a traveler's cheque of 3,000 dollars. I would like to cash this cheque, please.

史蒂文:嗯,我想兑换我的旅行支票。这是一张3000美元的旅行支票。我想把它兑换成现金。

Clerk: No problem. May I see your identification?

职员:没问题,我能看一下你的相关证明吗?

Steven: Sure. How about my passport?

史蒂文:当然,我的护照可以吗?

Clerk: That's fine! How would you like this cash back?

职员:可以。你想要换成什么样的现金?

Steven: I want 20 hundred bills and the rest in fifties, please.

史蒂文:我想要20张100元的,其它的换成50元的。

Clerk: Three thousand. Please check it, sir. Thank you and have a good day.

职员:3000美金。请点一下。谢谢光临,祝您旅途愉快

Steven: Thank you and bye-bye!

史蒂文:谢谢你,再见!

  简单的日常英语对话短文篇2

Steven wants to remit some money to his sister in another city. Now he is asking bank clerk about this matter.

史蒂文想要给在另一个城市的妹妹寄点钱。现在他正问银行职员这件事。

Bank Clerk: Good morning, may I help you?

银行职员:早上好,请问有什么可以帮您?

Steven: Good morning. I want to remit 1,000 yuan to my sister in Shanghai.

史蒂文:早上好。我想给在上海的妹妹汇去1000块钱。

Bank Clerk: Please fill out this form.

银行职员:请您填一下这张表格。

Steven: I need to put on my sister's name for the receiver?

史蒂文:好的……在收款人一项需要写上我妹妹的名字吗?

Bank Clerk: Yes. You must put on her name and address.

银行职员:是的。您必须填写她的名字和地址。

Steven: OK, I see. Here you are. Is that OK now?

史蒂文:好的,知道了。给你。这样行吗?

Bank Clerk: Let me check. Yes. Your 1,000 remittance, please.

银行职员:我看看。可以了。请给我您的1000元汇款。

Steven: Here you are. What is the rate?

史蒂文:这就是。请问手续费率是多少?

Bank Clerk: This rate is one percent. That will be 10 yuan.

银行职员:是百分之一。也就是10元。

Steven: OK. When will this remittance arrive?

史蒂文:好的。这些汇款什么时候能到?

Bank Clerk: Generally it will arrive within three days.

银行职员:一般来说,3天内就会到。

Steven: That's good.

史蒂文:好的。

  简单的日常英语对话短文篇3

There is something wrong with Steven's bank he is telling bank clerk this matter.

史蒂文的锒行卡出问题了。现在他正告知银行职员这件事。

Steven: Excuse me. Something is wrong with mybank card. Can you help me?

史蒂文:打搅了。我的银行卡出了点儿问题。你能告诉我怎么办吗?

Bank Clerk: Yes. What's the problem?

银行职员:好。什么问题呢?

Steven: Just a mistake with my name. It should be issued as Steven, but the card is under thename "Stheven".

史蒂文:就是我的名字上出了点差错。应该是“Steven” ,但卡上的 名字是"Stheven"。

Bank Clerk: Oh, I am very sorry about that. It's our fault. I will arrange someone to correct itimmediately.

银行职员:噢,很抱歉,这是我们的失误。我马上安排人给您改过来。

Steven: OK, no problem. To err is human.

史蒂文:好的,没关系。人孰无过。

Bank Clerk: Anyway, we apologize for the inconvenience we have brought you. Please justwait for a moment, and it will be fixed.

银行职员:不管怎样,我们还是得为给您带来的不便道歉。请稍等,马上就会处理好。

Steven: Thank you very much.

史蒂文:非常感谢您。


看了“简单的日常英语对话短文”的人还看了:

1.简单英语对话短文精选

2.关于简单的英语对话短文精选

3.简单的英语对话短文精选

4.简单两人英语对话短文精选

5.关于最简单的英语对话精选