当前位置

首页 > 英语学习 > 英语阅读技巧 > 双语美文:真正的自我 从不会被弄丢

双语美文:真正的自我 从不会被弄丢

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 6.65K 次

"Finding yourself" is not really how it works.

双语美文:真正的自我 从不会被弄丢

“找回迷失的自我”并非正确的思考方式。


You aren't a ten-dollar bill in last winter's coat pocket.

别把自己当成一张十美元的钞票,隐藏在去年冬天穿过的大衣口袋里。


You are also not lost.

你也并没有迷失自己。


Your true self is right there,

你真正的自我就在此处


buried under cultural conditioning ,

它被深深的埋藏起来了,在它之上覆盖着文化规训


other people's opinions,

他人的界定


and inaccurate conclusions you drew as a kid

还有你孩童时期得到的模糊的教训


that became your beliefs about who you are.

正是这些成为你对自己的认识


"Finding yourself" is actually returning to yourself.

“找回迷失的自我”其实就是回归自我


An unlearning, an excavation , a remembering who you were

未受教化的,等待你发觉的,如同一段模糊的回忆一般的自我


before the world got its hands on you.

在世界磨光你的棱角之前的自我