當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 辦公室英語 > 日常工作中的英語對話

日常工作中的英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.17K 次

現在英語已經滲透入各行各業,想要一份理想的工作,一定要學好英語。小編在此獻上職場英語,希望對大家有所幫助。

日常工作中的英語對話

職場口語:你只是工作壓力太大.擔心過多而已

a:good morning. how are you?

早上好.你怎麼了?

b:i'm very worried , doctor

醫生.我很擔心.

a:oh? what are you worried about?

哦?你在擔心什麼?

b:i'm afraid that i'm very ill.

我擔心我好像病的很嚴重.

a:i'm sorry to hear that. why do you think so?

聽你這麼說我感到很遺憾.為什麼這麼認為呢?

b:because i feel tired All the time, even when i wake up in the morning. i find it very difficult to do any work. i have no appetite.

因為我一直感覺很疲憊.甚至是我早晨剛剛起床.我感覺我做工作也很吃力.胃口也不好.

a:how do you sleep?

睡眠怎麼樣?

b:very badly, doctor.

非常不好.

a:are you worricd about anything?

你是不是總是擔心什麼事?

b:well , yes , i am. 1'm worried about my work. i've just taken a new job. i earn a lot of money but it's difficult work. i'm always afraid of making a mistake.

喔.是的.我很擔心我的工作.我剛找了個新工作.我可以賺很多錢.但是工作太難了.我總是擔心會出錯.

a:well, there's nothing very much wrong with you. you're working too hard and worrying too much.

喔.你沒什麼病.你只是工作壓力太大.擔心過多而已.

職場口語:職場新人向老員工介紹自己

w: hello, let me introduce myself. my name is wang jufeng.

你好,讓我自我介紹一下。我叫王巨峰。

s: pleased to meet you. i'm geoff snowdon. i haven't seen you around before.

很高興認識你,我叫吉奧夫·斯諾登。我過去沒有見過你呀。

w: no. i've just started work for ibm. i'm in the sales department.

對。我剛來ibm工作,在銷售部。

s: what do you do there?

你在那做什麼工作?

w: oh, i'm on the market research side. and you?

哦,我是搞市場調研的。你呢?

s: well, i've been with ibm for years. i'm mr. field's personal assistant. he is the after sale service director.

哦,我已經在ibm工作好幾年了。我是菲爾德先生的個人助理。他是售後服務部主任。

w: ah, i haven't met him. is he at the party here?

啊,我還不認識他。他來參加這次聚會了嗎?

s: yes, that's him. let me introduce you.

來了,他就在那,讓我為你介紹一下。

 職場英語:主管詢問工作進度

A: Kim, have you made contact with Mr. Lee?金姆,你跟李先生聯絡上了沒有?

B: Not yet, Mr. Wang. But I’m working on it.還沒有,王先生。我正在聯絡。

A: What seems to be the problem?是怎麼回事?

B: I just keep getting a busy signal.我打的時候老是佔線。

A: Maybe his phone is out of order. Anyway, keep working on it. I really need an answer about the contract I sent him.也許是他的電話壞了。不管怎麼樣,繼續聯絡吧。我確實想知道他對那份合同的迴應。

B: All right, I’ll let you know when I get through.好的,接通了我就告訴你。