當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 電話英語 > 有關於打電話的英語情景口語對話

有關於打電話的英語情景口語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.5W 次
在外企工作的人,基本都要打conference call,參加電話會議。下面小編今天就給大家分享一下電話英語給大家看看,快來學習一下吧

  我想預定一輛出租車

有關於打電話的英語情景口語對話

AHello. Airway Transit Reservation service. How can I help you?

您好,機場通勤預約服務。我能爲您做什麼?

BHi. I’m calling to reserve a taxi. I need a cab this Saturday morning.

你好。我想訂一輛出租車,這個週六的早上。

AAll right. Please give me your name, address and phone number.

好的。請留下您的名字和電話。

BOkay. My name is Robert Smith. My address is 468 steeles Ave, North, Catharine. And my phone number is 289 908 1234.

好的。我叫Robert Smith。我的地址是凱瑟琳市北斯蒂爾斯大街468號,電話是2899081234。

AThanks. I got it.

謝謝,我記下了。

BHow much will it cost?

收費是多少?

AWell. We charge by the mile. It will be about $60 from St. Catharine.

這個,我們是按照里程計費的。從聖凱瑟琳到機場大概是60美元。

BThat’s fair.

這還算合理。

AWhat kind of vehicle do you need? Small car or a minivan?

你需要什麼車型?小轎車還是7座的休旅車?

BA small car will be fine. By the way, can I pay by credit card?

小轎車就可以了。順便問一下,我可以用信用卡付款嗎?

AI’m sorry. We can’t accept credit cards. The only way you can pay is by cash.

抱歉,我們不接受信用卡。我們只接受現金。

BOkay. That’s fine.

好的,知道了。

AWhat time will you want us to pick you up?

您需要我們幾點鐘去接您?

BSeven o’clock in the morning on Saturday.

星期六早上7點鐘。

AAll right. Your cab will be at your home at 7am on Saturday morning. Thank you for your call.

好的。我們的車會在星期六早上7點鐘去您家接您。謝謝您的來電。

  我可以換個號碼嗎

AHello. This is the Customer service. How can I help you?

您好。這裏是客戶服務。能爲您做什麼?

BYes. I’ve been getting harassing calls recently. Can I have my phone number changed?

是這樣的,我最近總是接到騷擾電話。我可以換個號碼嗎?

ASure. What’s your favorite number?

當然。您希望換成什麼號碼?

BHow about 560 436 4040.

5604364040可以嗎?

AI’m sorry. This number has already been registered.

很抱歉,這個號碼已經有人用了。

BHow about 560-436-8976?

那5604368976呢?

AThis number is ok. It’s still available. When would you like your phone number changed?

這個可以。您希望什麼時候更換號碼呢?

BAs soon as possible. Can I have it right now?

越快越好。現在可以嗎?

ASure.

當然。

BThanks.

謝謝。

  現在的信號不太好

AHello?

你好。

BHi, David. You are very difficult to reach. I called several times. But I kept getting a busy signal. Is your phone out of order?

你好,David。你可真難找啊。我打了好幾次了,但每次都是忙音。你的電話欠費了?

ANo, not out of order. But we seem to have a bad connection on the phone line. I can’t hear you clearly.

沒有啊。不過現在的信號到時不太好,我聽不清你說什麼。

BOk. Let me call you later. Is that okay?

知道了,我稍後再打給你好嗎?

ASure. Thanks.

當然。謝謝。