當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 電話英語 > 電話英語:要找的人不在

電話英語:要找的人不在

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.04W 次

下面是本站小編整理的電話英語中表示要找的人不在的句子,歡迎大家閱讀!

電話英語:要找的人不在

a: Hello, This is carol. May I speak to Miss Chen?

b: Yes, one moment please. I'll get her for you.

a: Thank you.

b: I'm sorry, she's not at her room right now.

a: Oh, I'll call her again.

  翻譯

a: 喂,我是卡羅,可以請陳小姐聽電話嗎?

b: 好,請等一下,我爲你轉接。

a: 謝謝

b: 對不起,她現在不在。

a: 那我在打給她。

  自我介紹時,請注意:

1. "hello"等於是中文的 "喂",隨時隨地可用。

2. 打電話先行自我介紹是一種禮貌。電話中最常用"This is..."的形態而不是 "Here is..."或"I am...",這是打電話要注意的。

3. "May I speak to..." 也可以換成是 "Can I speak to..." 請...聽電話。

  相關閱讀:日常電話英語對話

  日常電話英語

o, is this the home of ?

1.喂,是陳先生的家嗎?

o. I wish to speak to ?

2.喂,我想和陳先生講話。

there anyone who can speak English.

3.請問有沒有會講英語的?

you tell me what time Mr. chen will be back ?

4.你能否告訴我陳先生何時會回來?

you please repeat it?

5.請你重說一遍好嗎?

has left already .

6.他已經離開了。

is attending a conference now.

7.他正在出席會議。

8.I will transfer thiscall to Mr. Chen.

8.我把這個電話轉給陳先生。

9.I am sorry to keep you waiting.

9.真抱歉,讓你久等了。

extension numberis 285.

10.他的分機號碼是285。

is speaking on another phone.

11.他正在接聽別的電話。

d you please take a message?

12.請你代我留話好嗎?

d you like to leave any message?

13.你要留什麼話嗎?

14.I would like to place a station-to-station call.

14.我要打一個叫號電話。

15.I would like to place a person-to-person call.

15.我要打一個叫人電話。

16.I don't know how to do that.

16.我不知道該怎麼打。

you accept the charge.

17.你願意付電話費用嗎?

e is the telephone office?

18.電話局在什麼地方?

there a public phone near here?

19.這附近有公用電話嗎?

you have a coin for the phone?

20.你有打電話的硬幣嗎?

do I call this number?

21.這個號碼怎麼打?

you have a phone book (directory)?

22.你有電話簿嗎?

23.I would like to make a long distance callto Taibei.

23.我想打個長途電話到臺北去。

24.I want to make an overseas callto the United States?

24.我想打個電話到美國去。

much is a call to the United states?

25.打一個電話到美國去需要多少錢?