當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 電話英語 > 簡單的英文電話情景對話

簡單的英文電話情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.8W 次

隨着社會對新型人才英語水平和語言應用能力要求的提高,英語交際能力,尤其是口頭交際能力的培養在英語學習中變得越來越重要。本站小編整理了簡單的英文電話情景對話,歡迎閱讀!

簡單的英文電話情景對話
  簡單的英文電話情景對話篇一

情況一:

打電話的人要找的人不在, 問對方是否要留言

Can I talk to Mark? (我可以跟 Mark 講話嗎?)

He is out on his lunch break right now. Would you like to leave a message? 他出去吃午飯了, 你要留言嗎?

He is not available right now. Can I take a message? 他不在,我可以幫你傳話嗎?

情況二:

打電話的人要找的人不在, 願意接受對方的留言

Can I leave a message? 我可以留個話?

Yes. Go ahead, please. 可以, 請繼續。

Of course. Hold on for just a second so I can grab a pen and paper. 當然, 稍等一下讓我拿個紙筆。

Sure, if you can excuse me for just a second. Let me find a piece of paper to write it down. 當然, 如果你可以等我一下下, 讓我找張紙寫下來。

情況三:

打電話的人找的是你自己

Is Daisy there? (Daisy 在嗎?)

This is she. 我就是。 (注: 男的用 This is he.)

Youre speaking/talking to her. 你正在跟她說話。(注:男的用You‘re speaking/talking to him.)

This is Daisy. 我就是 Daisy.

Thats me. 我就是。

情況四:

對方打錯電話

Can I speak to Alexander Walker? 我可以和 Alexander Walker 說話嗎?

Alexander Walker? Im sorry, but theres nobody here by this name. Alexander Walker? 抱歉, 這裏沒這個人。

Im sorry. Im afraid youve got the wrong number. 抱歉,恐怕你打錯電話了。

What number did you dial? 你打幾號?

情況五:

打電話的人要找的人是別人, 請對方稍等

Is Brandon there? Brandon 在嗎?

Yes, he is. One moment, please. 他在。請稍等。

Hold, please. 請稍等。

Hold on, please. 請稍等。

Let me see if hes here. Hang on. OK? 我看看他在不在。等一下, 好嗎?

情況六:

接受對方留言時聽不清楚, 希望對方重複

When he comes back, can you have him call me at (206) 5551212?他回來後, 能不能讓他打 (206) 5551212 這個號碼給我?

Can you repeat again, please? 能不能請你再重複一次?

(Say) Again, please? 再說一次好嗎?

Pardon? 抱歉。(請再說一次)

Come again, please? 再說一次好嗎?

Im sorry? 抱歉。(請再說一次)

情況七:

跟對方要求跟(打電話的人)剛剛已經通過話的人再講話

Can you put Daisy back on? I forgot to tell her something. 你能否請Daisy再來聽電話呢? 我忘了跟她講一件事。

Sure. Ill go get her. 當然! 我這就去叫她。

  簡單的英文電話情景對話篇二

OFFICE ASSISTANT: Good morning. Odyssey Promotions. How may I help you?

辦公室文員: 早上好。這裏是奧德賽企劃公司。我能爲您提供什麼幫助嗎?

NICK: Hello, this is Nick Delwin from Communicon. Could I speak to Helen Turner, please?

尼克: 你好,我是國際通訊公司的尼克·戴爾文。可以幫我轉接海倫·特納嗎?

OFFICE ASSISTANT: Just a moment, please. 辦公室文員: 請稍等。

OFFICE ASSISTANT: I have Nick Delwin on the line for you. 辦公室文員: 有個叫尼克·戴爾文的人打來電話要找你。

HELEN: Thank you... Hi, Nick. Nice to hear from you. How’s the English weather?

海倫: 謝謝……你好,尼克。很高興接到你的電話。英國那邊的天氣怎麼樣?

NICK: It’s pretty good for the time of year. What’s it like in New York? 尼克: 就今年這個時候來講,還是相當不錯的。紐約那邊的天氣呢?

HELEN: Not good, I’m afraid. 海倫: 恐怕不怎麼樣。

NICK: That’s a pity because I’m planning to come across next week.尼克:那真糟糕,因爲我正打算下禮拜過去一趟。

HELEN: Really? Well, you’ll ②come by to see us while you’re here, I hope?

海倫: 真的嗎?嗯,我希望你來的時候能順便過來看看我們,可以嗎?

NICK: That’s what I’m phoning about. I’ve got a meeting with a customer in Boston on Tuesday of next week. I was hoping we could arrange to ③meet up either before or after.

尼克: 這正是我打電話想要告訴你的事情。下禮拜二,我要在波士頓會見一個客戶。我希望,在那之前或之後我們能找個時間見一下。

HELEN: Great. That would give us a chance to show you the convention centre

, and we could also ④drop in at Caesar’s Restaurant where Gregg has arranged your reception.

海倫: 太好了。那樣我們就有機會帶領你參觀一下會議中心了,而且我們還可以順便去凱薩飯店,葛雷格已經在那裏爲你安排好了接待活動。

NICK: That’s what I was thinking. 尼克: 我也是這麼想的。

HELEN: So you said you have to be in Boston on Tuesday? That’s the 8th? 海倫: 嗯,你說你要在禮拜二的時候到波士頓?那是8號吧?

NICK: That’s right. Now, I could ⑤stop over in New York either on the way in - that would be the d that be possible? 尼克: 沒錯。那樣的話,我也可以在去之前先去紐約一趟——可能是禮拜一的時候——那沒問題吧?

HELEN: Ah, I’m afraid I won’t be in the office on Monday, and I think Gregg has meetings all day.

海倫: 啊,恐怕禮拜一的時候我不在辦公室,而且我想葛雷格全天都在開會。

NICK: Uh-huh, well, the other possibility would be to arrange it after Boston on my way home.

尼克: 嗯嗯,好吧,那另一個可能就是在我從波士頓回來的時候再安排見一下了。

HELEN: When do you plan on leaving Boston? 海倫: 你打算什麼時候離開波士頓?

NICK: Could be either Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning, but I would like to catch a flight back to London on Wednesday evening.可能是禮拜二下午,也可能是禮拜三上午,但我想趕在禮拜三晚上搭乘航班返回倫敦。

HELEN: OK. Well, it would be best for us if you could fly in on the Wednesday morning. Either Gregg or I will pick you up at the airport, and then we could show you the convention centre and also Caesar’s. If there’s time, you could come back to the office and we’ll run through any of the details that still haven’t been finalized. 好。嗯,如果你能在禮拜三上午飛過來的話,那對我們來說最好不過了。葛雷格或者我可以去機場接你,之後,我們可以帶你去參觀會議中心和凱薩飯店。如果有時間的話,你可以再去一下我們的辦公室,我們可以迅速處理一些還沒有解決的細節問題。

NICK: That sounds good. Just as long as I can get back to the airport for my evening flight.

尼克: 聽起來不錯。只要我能趕回機場搭上我的夜班飛機就行。

HELEN: No problem. Look, why don’t you fax me your information once you’ve confirmed your flight times? Then we’ll get back to you with an itinerary for the day - that’s Wednesday the 9th, right?

海倫: 沒問題。嗯,一旦你確定了你的航班日期,發個傳真告訴我具體情況如何?那樣我們就可以給你回覆當天的日程安排——那天是9號禮拜三,對吧?

NICK: That’s right. Good, well, I’ll do that and I look forward to seeing you next week.

尼克: 沒錯。好,嗯,我會的,我期待着下禮拜和你們見面。

  簡單的英文電話情景對話篇三

A: And the number? 電話號碼呢?

B: 021-64358796

A: OK. You’ll be hearing from Mr. Bush later in the morning then, Mr. Smith.

好的,Smith先生,早上晚些時候,你會收到Bush先生的電話。

B: Thank you for your help. Good-bye. 謝謝你的幫助,再見。

A: You are welcome. Good-bye. 別客氣,再見。

A: Madison Industries. This is Cathy Winer speaking. Can I help you? Madison工業,我是Cathy Winer, 我能幫您嗎?

B: Good afternoon. Could you connect this call with Mr. Black, please? 下午好,麻煩你接到Black先生,好嗎?

A: May I know who’s calling? 請問您是哪位?

B: This is Mary Fox of A.B.C. Computer Co…I’m calling on behalf of Mr. Tom Backer, the general manager of our company. 這裏是A.B.C電腦公司的Mary Fox. 我是替我們公司總經理Tom Backer先生打電話。

A: I am sorry, Ms. Fox. Mr. Black is now in a meeting. May I have your number and ask him to call back later?

對不起,Fox小姐。Black先生正在開會,請告訴我你的電話號碼,我會讓他給你打電話的,好嗎?

B: I’m afraid Mr. Baker would like to speak to Mr. Black right now. He has got an urgent matter to discuss with Mr. Black without delay.

我想Baker先生想現在和Black先生說話,他有緊急事情與Black先生商量,不能拖延。

A: OK. Then, would you please hold the line? (one minute later) 好的,請你別掛機。(一分鐘後)

Ms. Fox, the line is through. Mr. Black is ready to answer the call. Go ahead. Fox小姐,電話接通了,Black先生可以和你通話了,請吧。

B: Thank you for your kind assistance, Ms. Winer 非常感謝你的善意幫助,Winer小姐。

A: You are welcome. 別客氣。

A: Good morning. NTT Co… 早上好,NTT公司。

B: Hello. May I speak to Mr. Ira Black, head of the Export Section, please? 你好,可以和出口部負責人Ira Black先生通話嗎?

A: I’m sorry. Mr. Black has just gone out. May I ask who’s calling? 對不起,Black先生剛出去。可以問一下您是哪位嗎?

B: This is John Carter from Ace Consultant. Would you please tell me when I could get a hold of him?

我是Ace諮詢公司的John Carter. 請你告訴我什麼時候能找到他。

A: I really have no idea when Mr. Black could be available in the office. Could you call back later or would you mind leaving a message? 我真的一點都不知道Black先生什麼時候會在辦公室。您可以過一會兒再打來或者給他留言嗎?

B: I think it’s better for me to leave a message. But it’s important and urgent. Please make sure he gets this message.

我覺得還是留下一個口信比較好。不過這件事很要緊,請一定將留言傳達給他。

A: I see. I’m sure to pass your messages to Mr. Black. 明白了,我一定把您的留言傳達給Black先生。

B: Good. Would you mind telling him that due to some sudden changes, do not fill out any orders for NNC Corporation until further notice? It’s very important. I’ll explain later. 那就好,你可以告訴他,由於意外變化,在進一步通知之前,請勿給NNC公司發貨。事關重大,稍後我會做出解釋。

A: Okay, let me repeat your message to see if I’ve got it all. 行。我重複一遍留言,看看是否記全了。


看了“簡單的英文電話情景對話”的人還看了:

1.電話英語情景對話大全

2.簡單的日常英語對話

3.有關打電話英文情景對話

4.辦公室簡單英語情景對話

5.基本簡單英語對話