當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 優秀的簡單英語情景對話

優秀的簡單英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.73W 次

我們學習要英語的時候可以多多練習口語纔可以進步,今天小編就給大家分享一下英語情景對話,大家拭目以待

優秀的簡單英語情景對話

  英語情景對話閱讀

比恩超無聊還很討人厭 Obnoxious

AYou know that this afternoon's meeting is cancelled, right?

你知道今天下午的會議取消了吧?

BWhy am I always the last to know these things?

爲什麼我總是最後一個知道這些事情的人?

AI sent out a notice. You've stopped checking your e-mail?

我寄了一個通知。你不檢查電子郵件了嗎?

BNo, but Bean did send me like a hundred forwards today. My mailbox must have been overflowing.

沒有啊,不過比恩今天轉寄了大概一百封信給我。我的信箱一定爆掉了。

AHow obnoxious! I heard he was sending you dirty jokes.

真是討人厭!我聽說他還寄黃色笑話給你。

BHe not only sent me nasty e-mail, but he's so bored, he even asked me to search the Net for even more forwards for him!

他不只寄噁心的電子郵件給我,而且還超無聊的,他甚至要我上網找更多的轉寄給他!

  精選英語情景會話

AHi, Dave. This is Zina.

嗨,戴夫。我是吉娜。

BZina? Zina the Snake?

吉娜?詐包吉娜?

AI got your e-mail a couple of months back.

幾個月前我收到了你寄來的電子郵件。

BYeah? Which one was that?

是嗎?是哪一封?

AThe one that said, You're a creep. From me you won't hear another peep. I hope you wreck your jeep.

上面寫着,你這討厭鬼。休想我會再理你。望你吉普車會撞毀。

BRight. That one. Did it work?

那一封啊。靈驗了嗎?

  描述英語生活的情景口語

多嘴的同事讓人討厭

AHow do you get along with your co-workers?

你和同事的關係如何?

BI get along pretty well with most of seems there are always a few rotten apples in the bunch,though,Like Margaret.I don't know why management hasn't fired her 's a terrible gossip.

我和他們大部分人處得都很不錯。不過,好像一羣人中總會有些壞傢伙,比方說瑪格麗特。我不知道管理部門爲什麼到現在還沒有解僱她。她可是令人厭惡的饒舌者。

ADo you think management should fire someone just because they gossip?

你認爲管理部門僅僅因爲有人說閒話就會解僱他們嗎?

BIt's not only that she gossips,but she also tries to start problems among other employees by spreading rumors and telling lies about her 's not trustworthy,and in my opinion,I think she's nuts.

她不僅僅是閒聊,而且散佈謠言試圖在同事之間挑起事端,還對同事說謊。她這個人不可信賴,而且我認爲她有點兒瘋了。

ASo how do you develop good relationships in the office?

那你在辦公室是如何搞好同事關係的?

BI think one of the important things is just to be considerate of your co-workers'feelings and you are aware of other people and do your part to make a good working environment ,you should be able to get along with most of the people you work with.

我想最重要的事情之一是多體諒一下同事的感覺和需要。如果你意識到別人的存在,儘自己的力量去營造好的工作環境,那你肯定能與大多數同事相處融洽。

AI think you're right,but it does seem that there are always a few co—workers that are harder to work with than others.

我想你說得很對,可是確實有些同事比其他人更難相處。