當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 金融英語 > 關於支票兌現情景對話

關於支票兌現情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2W 次

支票兌現是委託辦理存款業務的銀行或其他金融機構,在見票時無條件支付確定的金額給收款人或者持票人的票據。下面本站小編爲大家帶來金融英語關於支票兌現情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

關於支票兌現情景對話

關於支票兌現情景對話:外國支票兌現

Toshio Murata has received a dollar check from his friend in San Francisco.

村田俊夫收到了他的朋友從舊金山寄來的美元支票。

He is asking the clerk at the Foreign Exchange Department of the Higashi Bank to cash it .

他正在要求東銀行外匯部門的職員將這張支票兌現。

Clerk :May I help you ,sir ?

職員:可以爲您幫忙嗎,先生?

Murata:Yes,please frind in San Francisco sent me this check for $123.45 .I would like to cash it and get yen for it .

村田:謝謝。我在舊金山的朋友寄給我一張123美元45美他的支票,我想把它兌換成日元。

C:Yes,sir check is drawn on a bank in San Francisco will take about ten days to clear.

職員:好的。這張支票是從舊金山銀行開出的,大約要花10天時間纔可清算。

M:You mean I can't get the money right away?

村田:您是說,我不能馬上得到錢嗎?

C:No,we have to send the check to San Francisco for collection can give you the proceeds as soon as we collect the funds.

職員:是的,我們必須把支票寄到舊金山去取款。我們一收到這項專款,就會馬上付給您的。

M;Then ,you can pay me in yen?

村田:那時,您就能夠支付給我日元了嗎?

C:Yes,we will change the proceeds to yen for you will deduct a collection service charge from the proceeds ,of course .

職員:是的,我們將把款項爲您換成日元。當然,我們要從中扣除取款的手續費。

M:How much is that?

村田:那要多少錢?

C:Normally just a few hundred can ask for a cable remittance from San Francisco if you would like .

職員:通常,只需幾百日元。如果您願意的話,我們可以要求從舊金山爲您電匯,

We could then cash it for you very quickly ,but you would have to pay the charges for the cable .

那樣我們就可以很快地將支票兌現,但是您需要支付電匯費用。

M:No,I can wait for the ten you notify me when you receive the proceeds?

村田:不用了,我可以等10天。你們收到款子後,可以通知嗎?

C:Yes,we'll call you you please endorse the check on the back ?

職員:是的,我們會給您打電話的,請您在支票的後面籤個字,好嗎?

M;You mean sign my name?

村田:您是說簽上我的姓名嗎?

C: please fill out this foreign remittances form .

職員:是的,另外,請填寫一張外匯表。

 關於支票兌現情景對話:旅遊支票兌現

Margaret Morris wants to cash some traveller's checks at the local office of the Higashi Bank .

馬格麗特·莫里斯想在東銀行的地方分行兌現幾張旅遊支票。

Clerk:Hello!May I help you ?

職員:您好,您有什麼事情需要我幫忙嗎?

Morris:Yes,I hope so .I need some more cash for my visit in Japan I cash a traveller's check here?

莫里斯:是的,我想是這樣。我還需要些現金供我在(日本)這是遊覽時使用,我可以在這裏兌現旅遊支票嗎?

C:Of course ,we'd be happy to cash it for you .

職員:當然可以,我很樂意爲您兌現。

M:I was going to cash it at the hotel ,but one of my friends said that banks always give better exchange rates.

莫里斯:我本來打算在旅館兌現,但我的一個朋友說銀行通常有高一點的兌現率。

I'm a school teacher and I have to save every penny I can.

我是個教師,我不得不盡可能節省每一文錢。

C:Well,any bank will cash it at our present traveller's check-buying rate which we have listed here .

職員:噢,任何銀行都將按照現時買入旅遊支票的兌換率來兌現。這個兌換率我們已經列在這裏了。

Of course ,our rate is somewhat better than that at hotels because of the service charge .

當然,因爲手續費的差異,我們的兌換率比旅館的稍微高些。

You see ,hotels aren't really in the money exchange business although they will cash traveller's checks for their guests.

您知道,旅館雖然爲他們的客人兌換旅遊支票,但他們並不是專門從事貨幣兌換業務。

M:You mean there's really not much of a difference ?

莫里斯:您是說,實際上銀行與旅館的兌換率並不存在很大差距。

C:No ,ma'am ,not very much .

職員:是的,夫人,差距並不很大。

M:Well ,may I cash these two checks for $100 each ?I think that will be enough .

莫里斯:那麼,我可以把每張爲100美元的兩張支票兌現嗎?我想該夠用了。

But everything is so expensive in Toyko that I might have to come back and cash another one in a few days.

但是在東京什麼東西都這樣貴,致幾天之內這可能還得回來兌現另一張支票。

C:Yes,I'll be happy to cash these for you d you please countersign them here?

職員:好的,我很高興爲您兌現支票。請您將支票副籤一下。

M:There you are .

莫里斯:給您。

C:And will you please sign this foreign exchange request?

職員:請您在這張外匯申請表上簽字,好嗎?

I've already written down your name and address for I will read your passport number.

我已經爲您寫好了姓名和住址,但我還得看一下您的護照號碼。