當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 自然風光英語情景對話

自然風光英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.02W 次

如果想要出國旅遊,那就有必要學習一些常用旅遊英語口語。下面本站小編爲大家帶來出國旅遊必備英語口語對話,歡迎大家學習!

自然風光英語情景對話

 自然風光英語情景對話1:

A:It's so beautiful here.

A:這兒真漂亮。

B:Yes, Hangzhou has always been known as"the earthly paradise".

B:是的,杭州一向被視爲“人間天堂”。

A:Let's do the West Lake first,OK?

A:我們先去看西湖,好不好?

B:No problem.

B:沒問題。

A:Where are we now?

A:我們現在在哪兒?

B:Here is Viewing Fish at Flower Harbor.

B:這裏是花港觀魚。

A:Could we take a boat trip on the West Lake?

A:我們可以在西湖上划船嗎?

B:Of course. We'll see Three Pools Mirroring the Moon soon. There are three small stone pagodas rising from the lake. On the night of the moon Festival people place candles inside the pagodas. The reflections of the light imitate the real moon.

B:當然了。我們馬上就可以看到三潭印月了。湖中有三個高出水面的小石塔。中秋之夜人們在裏面放上蠟燭,燭光反射到水面上的影子,很像月亮的影子。

A:Wonderful!Are there any other resorts in Hangzhou?

A:真妙啊!杭州還有別的景點嗎?

B:Yes, it include Lingyin Temple, China Silk Museum and China Tea museum and so on.

B:是的,還有靈隱寺、中國絲綢博物館和中國茶葉博物館等等。

A:When shall we go there?

A:我們什麼時候去看?

B:What about going there now?

B:現在就去怎麼樣?

A:Wait for a moment please. I'll take some photos first.

A:請等一會兒。我先拍幾張照片。

 自然風光英語情景對話2:

A:This is Jiuzhaigou.

A:這就是九寨溝。

B:Is Jiuzhaigou a nature reserve?

B:九寨溝是一個自然保護區嗎?

A:Sure. There are 15 nature reserves altogether in Sichuan. And it's one of them.

A:當然。四川共有15個自然保護區,九寨溝是其中之一。

B:Can you explain the name of it?

B:你能解釋一下九寨溝名字的來歷嗎?

A:Certainly. Jiuzhaigou is named after the nine Tibetan-style villages situated in the valley.

A:當然可以。九寨溝因該峽谷中坐落着九個藏族村寨而得名。

B:And what is the most typical scenery in Jiuzhaigou?

B:那麼九寨溝最典型的自然景觀是什麼?

A:Well, it's most famous for its waterscape and virgin forests.

A:嗯,最著名的是水景和原始森林。

B:Where shall we go first?

B:我們先去哪兒?

A:What about the virgin forests?

A:先去原始森林怎麼樣?

B:OK. Let's go.

B:行,走吧。

自然風光英語情景對話3:

A:How do you like Wuxi?

A:你覺得無錫怎麼樣?

B:It's a charming place. And the best is Lake Taihu Scenic Area.

B:那可是個令人神往的地方。最棒的要數太湖風景區了。

A:Have you visited Lake Taihu?

A:你到太湖遊玩兒了嗎?

B:Of course. I boated on it and reached several famous islets.

B:當然了。我還在湖上泛舟,去了好幾個有名的小島。

A:Islets?

A:小島?

B:Yes,there are 48 islets there.

B:是的,那兒有48個小島。

A:It sounds so interesting.

A:聽起來太有意思了。

B:And I visited Turtle Head Islet, the most attracting scenery on Lake Taihu.

B:我還去了太湖最美的景點奄頭渚。

A:It must be more beautiful.

A:那兒肯定更漂亮。

B:Of course yes. You can go there while you are free.

B:那是當然。你有空也可以去那玩兒。

A:Yes. I will.

A.是啊。我會去的。

 自然風光英語情景對話4:

A:Jim,how was your holiday?

A:吉姆.你的假期過得怎麼樣?

B:I went to Tanggu with my friends and had a barbecue there.

B:我跟朋友去塘沽玩了,還在那兒吃了燒烤。

A:That sounds like a lot of fun. Did you go swimming,too?

A:那一定很好玩。你們也游泳了吧?

B:Sure. I think it's a fantastic place to go.

B:當然。我覺得那是個好去處。

A:I couldn't agree more. That's an ideal place for a vacation.

A:我完全同意。那是個理想的度假場所。

B:It sure is.

B:當然。

A:What a nice quiet beach!There are few people here.

A:多麼優美寧靜的海灘呀!這兒幾乎沒什麼人。

B:Let's put our things down.

B:我們把東西放下來吧。

A:Look at those waves,Susan. It must be very exciting to swim there.

A:瞧那些海浪,蘇珊。在那裏游泳一定很帶勁。

B:But I don't swim well and I dare not swim so far.

B:我不太會游泳,不敢遊那麼遠。

A:That's all right. You can swim near the seashore.

A:沒關係。你可以在海邊遊。

B:Is it dangerous to swim here?

B:這兒游泳危險嗎?

A:No. The beach inclines gradually and you can always feel safe. Come on,Susan.

A:沒有危險。海灘是漸漸往下斜的,你完全可以放心。來吧,蘇珊。

B:OK. I'm coming.

B:好。我來啦。

it fun to swim in salt water?

A:在海水裏游泳快活嗎?

B:Well. I'd rather have a seawater bath.

B:嗯,我還是洗個海水澡吧。