當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 出境旅遊常用英語口語

出境旅遊常用英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.66W 次

英語看似繁瑣,其實比起中華民族博大精深的漢字來說還是很簡單的,特別是向出境這類的常用口語類的英語,更是讓人學着朗朗上口,因爲語言這種東西不會太死板,在出境旅遊的時候很多交流障礙都會在潛移默化中被克服。因此下面小編就來給大家分享一下出境旅遊中觀光和購物等方面的常用語。

出境旅遊常用英語口語

  遊客出境旅遊觀光常用語。

Where is the tourist information centre ? 請問旅遊問訊處在哪裏?

Where is the bus depot for the ABC buses?ABC線路的巴士站在哪裏?

Is there an airport bus to the city ? 這裏有從機場去市中心的巴士嗎 ?

Where is the bus stop (taxi stand) ? 巴士車站在哪裏 ?

Where is the nearest motel around here?這裏最近的旅店在哪?

How can I get to Hilton hotel ? 去希爾頓酒店怎麼走 ?

Where is the railway station?火車站在哪?

I missed my station.我找不到火車站拉

I missed my train.我找不到火車拉

Where is the nearest telephone?最近的電話在哪?

Where is the taxi stand?哪有出租車站臺?

Could you call a taxi for me?你能爲我叫輛出租車嗎?

Where can I catch a taxi?我在哪能趕上出租車?

Where is the tourist information office?在哪裏有旅遊信息中心?

Do you have a sightseeing brochure for this town?在這個鎮上有觀光手冊嗎?

Can I have a tour brochure?能給我一個觀光冊子嗎?

Do you have a free city map?你有免費的城市地圖嗎?

May I have a city map ? 請給我一張市區地圖?

May I have a subway map?我可以看一下地鐵線路圖嗎?

Could you show me on the map where I am?能告訴我在地圖上的什麼位置嗎?

Could you tell me some interesting places in this town? 能告訴我一些好玩的地方嗎?

I’m interested in architecture.我對建築學感興趣

Where is the best place to meet young people?遇見青年人最好的地方在哪?

I’d like to see T Church.我想看看T教堂。

Where is the place to enjoy a nice view?在哪能看到美好風光?

Is it far from here?那離這裏遠嗎?

Can I walk down there?我能走着去那嗎?

How long does it take to get there on foot?步行到那裏需要多長時間?

Can I go there by bus?我能乘巴士去那嗎?

Could you recommend some places where I could go and come back in a day?能推薦一個一天往返的的地方嗎?

I’d like to take the horse-drawn carriage. How much does it cost?我想乘馬車。多少錢?

Are there any sightseeing boats?這有觀光船嗎?

Is there a two-hour sightseeing cruise?有兩小時的觀光船嗎?

Can I make a reservation here?我可以預訂嗎?

Can I buy a ticket here?我能在這買票嗎?

How far is it from here?那離這裏多遠?

How can I get to the cathedral?我怎麼去大教堂?

You should take the number 5 bus你應該坐5路車去

Where can I get the bus?我在哪乘車?

Could you show me the way on this map?你能在地圖上給我指路嗎?

What time?幾點拉?

Is the museum of art open today?今天藝術館開門嗎?

How much is the entrance fee?門票多少錢?

Is there a gift shop?那有禮品店嗎?

Is the botanic garden open today?今天植物園開門嗎?

How late the department stores are open?商店最晚開到幾點?

Are they open on Sundays?他們週日開門嗎?

What time does it open and close?這什麼時候開門和結束?

I’d like to take a sightseeing tour.我想感受觀光旅行

Is there a sightseeing bus tour?這有觀光巴士旅行嗎?

What kind of tours do you have?你想要什麼樣的行程?

Do you have a full-day tour?你有一個整天的觀光嗎?

Is there a morning tour?有早上的觀光嗎?

Do you have a night tour?有晚上的觀光嗎?

Could you tell me where we’ll visit on this tour?能告訴我我們將參觀哪些地方嗎?

Is there a tour that visits the statue of liberty?有去自由女神像的觀光嗎?

Could you recommend some popular tours?能推薦一些適合我的行程嗎?

No. we’ll see it from the bus.不。我們在車上看

How long does it take to complete the tour?多長時間完成行程?

Are any meals included?包含食物嗎?

What time do you leave?你什麼時間離開?

What time will you come back?你什麼時候回來?

Where do you leave?你要上哪裏?

Where and what time will you come back?你什麼時間,在哪回來?

Could you pick me up at Boston hotel?你能在波士頓酒店接我嗎?

Do we have free time at central park?在中心公園有自由活動的時間嗎?

Could you drop me off at Boston hotel?能在波士頓酒店停一下嗎?

Do we have a Chinese-speaking guide?我們有中文導遊嗎?

Is there a tour with a Chinese-speaking guide?這有帶中文導遊的行程嗎?

I’d like to hire a Chinese-speaking guide.我想僱一箇中文導遊

I’m sorry. We have only English-speaking guides.對不起,我們只有英文導遊

I’d like to go to sightseeing by taxi.我想乘出租車觀光

How much is it for a day?一天多少錢?

Do you have any other tours?你有其他行程嗎?

What is that?那是什麼?

How high is it?它有多高?

Who lived here?誰住在這?

What is the name of that river?這條河叫什麼名字?

How long do we stop here?我們在這停多久?

Do I have enough time to take pictures?我們有時間照相嗎?

Do I have time to eat?我們有吃東西的時間

Can I go to the restroom?我能去洗手間嗎?

By what time should I be back to the bus?什麼時候我應該回到車上?

How long does it take to get there?多長時間能到那?

Thank you. I had a great time.謝謝,我感覺很好

Excuse me. Could you tell me the way to the post office?打擾一下。能告訴我去郵局怎麼走?

Where is the bank?銀行在哪?

How can I get to this address?我怎麼到這個地址?

Where does this street lead to?這條街通向哪裏?

Excuse me. How can I get to the Union Church?打擾一下。我怎麼去聯盟教堂?

Go straight and turn to the left at the second traffic light.直走第二個紅綠燈左轉

I’d like to go to Washington Square.我要去華盛頓廣場

Can I walk down there?我能步行到那嗎?

You should take a bus你應該乘車

  旅遊出境購物常用語。

Where is the shopping area in this town?購物區在城鎮的什麼地方?

I’d like to go to WorldTradeCenter. 我要去世貿中心

I’d like to go shopping. Where is the downtown area?我想去購物。市區在哪?

Where is the biggest shopping center?哪有最大的購物中心?

Is there a department store around here?附近哪有百貨商店?

Is it far from here?離這遠嗎?

Could you tell me how to get there?能告訴我怎麼到那嗎?

Where is the nearest supermarket from here?最近的超市在哪?

Where can I buy a roll of film?在哪能買到膠捲?

I’d like to buy a leather jacket. Could you recommend a good shop?我要買一件皮衣。能介紹個好的商店嗎?

Are there any unusual things produced in this town?這個鎮有什麼特產嗎?

Where can I buy it?我在哪裏能買到

Is there a duty-free shop?這有免稅店嗎?

What time do stores open?什麼時候商店開始營業?

I’d like to buy kitchenware我想買廚房用具

Which shop has the best range of goods?哪個商店有最好的商品

Could you recommend a boutique which is popular among young people?你能推薦我一些年輕人喜歡的流行店嗎?

Where can I buy cloth? 在哪能買到布料

What do you sell on the second floor?你們在2樓賣什麼?

Excuse me. Can you help me?打擾一下。能幫我一下嗎?

I’d like to buy a swim suit. Where can I find it?我想買件泳衣。在哪能找到?

Do you have something special in this area?在這有什麼特別的嗎?

I’m looking for something for my mother.我在爲我媽媽找一些東西

Hello, may I help you?你好,我能幫你嗎?

I’m just looking. Thank you.就是看看,謝謝

Do you have sweaters?你有毛線衫嗎?

Could you show me some small sweaters, please?能給我看看一些小號的毛線衫嗎?

I’d like to see this我想看看這個

Could you show me something in my size?能找個我這麼大號的嗎?

Can I pick it up?我能拿下來嗎?

Do you have one like this?你有像這個一樣的嗎?

I’d like the one in the window我想要個櫥窗裏的

Could you show me another one?能給我看看另一件嗎?

What kind of colors do you have?你們有什麼顏色的?

I’m looking for a shirt for a 10 years old boy我在給10歲的小孩找襯衫

Do you have anything smaller?你有一些小號的嗎?

Do you have any other style?你有其他風格的嗎?

Do you have a red one?有紅色的嗎?

I’d like something casual.我喜歡隨意的風格

This is not what I’m looking for這不是我要找的

This is too big這個太大拉

Do you have a bigger one?你有更大的嗎?

This is too flashy (plain)這個太浮華拉(樸實)

I don’t like this color (design)我不喜歡這個顏色(設計)

Do you have the same thing in any other colors?你有其他顏色的這個東西嗎?

I’d like something in cotton我喜歡棉製的

What would you recommend?你有什麼建議?

Can I try this on?我可以試穿嗎?

Where is the fitting room?換衣間在哪?

This is just my size.這就是我的號

It doesn’t fit這個不適合

This is too short (long/tight/loose)太短拉(長/緊/鬆)

May I put it on again?我能再穿一下嗎?

It feels tight here我感覺這緊

What size shirt should I have?我應該穿什麼號的?

Could you measure me?能給我量一下嗎?

Do you have a dress in white?你有白顏色的嗎?

How do I look?我看起來怎麼樣?

What is this made of?什麼做的?

Could you show me this ring?能看一下這個戒指嗎?

What kind of stone is this?這是什麼石頭?

This is very beautiful 非常漂亮

It’s too expensive for me太貴拉

Do you have anything else around 80 dollars?你有大約80圓的東西嗎?

I’m sorry. I’ll come later.對不起,我就來

Could you show me this bag?我能看一下這個包嗎?

Do you have another design?你有別的款式嗎?

Do you have one a little smaller?你有小一點的嗎?

Do you have something with keys?你有帶鑰匙的嗎?

Can I get a little discount?我能得到些折扣嗎?

Can you order it for me?你能爲我定購嗎

How long does it take?需要多長時間?

I’d like three same as this.我要3個這樣的

This is a present這是個贈品

Can you wrap it as a gift?你能把它作爲禮物包裝嗎?

Can you wrap these separately?你能分別包裝嗎?

-Anything else?還有其他的嗎?

-No. that’s all不,夠拉

Can I have a paper bag?能給我個紙帶嗎?

I’ll take this我要帶着這個

How much it all together?一共多少錢?

I think this is broken here我想是這壞拉

It doesn’t work at all 根本不好用

Could you fix it or give me a refund?你能修好他或是退款給我

I found a stain here這有個污點

Could you exchange this, please?能換這個嗎?

Could you change it for a new one? 能換個新的嗎?

I’d like to return this我想退掉它

Can I have a refund?能退給我錢嗎?

Could you alter this, please?能改變這個嗎?

The waist needs taking in (letting out) by 3 centimeters腰需要收(放)3公分

Could you make it longer (shorter)? 能做長(短)點嗎?

Does it take a long time?用很長時間嗎?

Can you make it a little earlier?能早點做嗎?

I put money in this vending machine, but a coke didn’t come out.我放錢進自動售貨機拉,可是沒有可樂出來

  旅遊出境支付和郵寄常用語。

Does it include tax?含稅了嗎?

Can I buy it tax-free?我能買它免稅嗎?

Could you tell me how to make it tax-free?能告訴我怎麼使他免稅

Could you give me a little discount?能打些折嗎?

Do you accept traveler’s checks?你們接受旅行支票嗎?

Do you accept this credit card?你們收這種信用卡嗎?

What kind of credit cards do you accept?你們接受什麼樣的信用卡?

Is there a money exchange counter?這有兩替所嗎?

Can I pay in Chinese Yuan and US dollars mixed?我能付人民幣和美圓嗎?

Is there a mistake in this bill?是不是帳單有錯誤

Could you check it again?你能再檢查一下嗎?

You gave me the wrong change.你找錯錢拉

Can I have a receipt, please能給我個收條嗎?

I don’t have my change back yet.還沒有找我錢呢

I already paid我已經付錢了

May I have the form for tax refund?能給我張退稅表嗎?

Where can I get a form for tax refund?我在哪能得到退稅表

Could you deliver it to Boston hotel?你能把它送到波士頓酒店嗎?

I’d like to have it today我今天想要

What should I do to send this to Japan?把這個送回日本我需要做些什麼?

Could you send it to my address in China?你能送回在中國的這個地址嗎?

By air (sea) mail, please空(水)運

How long does it take to reach Chinese by air mail?空運多久能到中國

Can I take an insurance?能帶上保險嗎?

How much does it cost by air mail?空運多少錢?

Do I have to declare?我要申報嗎?

Will I have any difficulties with customs?我過海關有什麼困難嗎?