當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 關於出國旅遊出入境的常用英語口語盤點

關於出國旅遊出入境的常用英語口語盤點

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.35K 次

今天小編想和大家分享的守於出國旅遊出入境的常用英語口語,畢竟現在出國對於我們來說也不算是什麼很出奇的事情了,接下來就讓我們一起來學習一下吧。

關於出國旅遊出入境的常用英語口語盤點

  1

  入境

Arrival

May I see your passport, please?

麻煩出示你的護照。

Here is my passport / Here it is.

這是我的護照。

Where are you staying?

在哪裏住宿?

I will stay at Boston Hotel.

我會入住波士頓飯店。

What's the purpose of your visit?

本次行程的目的?

Sightseeing(Businese).

觀光(公務)。

Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan?

是否有臺灣回程機票?

Yes, here it is.

有的,這就是回程機票。

How long will you be staying in the United States?

預計在美國停留多久?

I plan to stay for about 10 days.

預計停留約10天。

How much money do you have with you?

你隨身攜帶多少現金?

I have 800 dollars.

大約800美元。

Good. Have a nice day.

祝你玩得愉快

I'm just passing through.

我只數境而已。

I am leaving for Geneva tonight.

今晚即動身前往日內瓦。

  2

  行李遺失

Lost & Found Baggage

出國旅行最令人氣結的事,莫過於行李遺失。一旦發生這樣不幸的事,多數人的第一反應是心急如焚,在這樣狀況下,還要用英語向當地人員請求協助,着實是件困難的事。本篇將提供在遺失行李的意外狀況下,旅客如何用簡單而清楚的英語,向工作人員描述本身行李特色,提供足夠資料,以便掌握時間找回失物。

Where can I get my baggage?

我在哪裏拿行李?

It's a small ovemight bag. It's light brown.

它是一個茶色小旅行袋。

I can'find my baggage.

我找不到我的行李。

Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.

我們正在調查,請稍等一下。

Here is my claim tag.

這是我的行李票。

We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report.

我們可能遺失了幾件行李,所以必須填份行李遺失報告。

Would you come with me to the office?

請隨我去一下辦公室。

Could you please check it urgently?

是否可麻煩緊急查詢?

How soon will I find out?

多快能找到?

How many pieces of baggage have you lost?

你總共遺失了幾件行李?

Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it.

一旦找到行李,請立即送到我的酒店。

Can you describe your baggage?

請描述你的行李。

How can you help me if you can't find my baggage today?

若是今天無法找到行李,你將如何幫助我?

It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it's gray.

它是一箇中型的灰色紳耐特皮箱。

I'd like to purchase what I need for the night.

我想要購買過夜所需的用品。

It is a large leather suitcase with my name 's dark blue.

它是一個上面繫有我名牌的大型皮製黑藍色行李箱。

  3

  海關申報

Customs Declaration

Your passport and declaration card, please.

請出示護照和申報單。

This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Taiwan.

這是我要帶去臺灣的當地紀念品。

Do you have anything to declare?

是否有任何東西需要申報?

-Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?

-你有攜帶任何酒類或香菸嗎?

-No, I don't.

-沒有。

Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.

是的,我帶了兩瓶酒。

Please open this bag.

請打開這個袋子。

The camera is for my personal use.

這個相機是我私人使用的。

You'll have to pay duty on this.

你必須爲這項物品繳付稅金。

These are for my personal use.

這些是我私人使用的東西。

Do you have any other baggage?

你還有其它行李嗎?

These are gifts for my friends.

這些是給朋友的禮物。

OK. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.

好了!請將這張申報卡交給出口處的官員。