當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 旅遊英語情景對話:預訂房間

旅遊英語情景對話:預訂房間

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.58W 次

如果想要出國旅遊,那就有必要學習一些常用旅遊情景對話。下面本站小編爲大家帶來旅遊英語情景對話:預訂房間,歡迎大家學習!

旅遊英語情景對話:預訂房間

 預訂房間情景對話一:

A:Good morning,madam. This is Room I help you?

B:Good morning. I'd like to reserve some rooms for a tourist party.

A:早上好,女士。訂房服務能爲您效勞嗎?

B:早上好。我想爲一個旅遊團訂房間。

A:All right. What kind of room would you like?

B:You see,we are tourists whose requests are different,so please tell me more about it,will you?

A:行。您想訂哪種呢?

B:你知道,我們是來旅遊的,要求各不相同,請多介紹這方面的情況好嗎?

A:It's my pleasure. We have single rooms, double rooms,suits and luxury suits, , here is an introduction to our hotel.

B:That's great. I'd like to book four single rooms, five double rooms and three suits.

A:我很樂意。我們有單人房,雙人房,套房,豪華套房等。瞧,這是我們賓館的介紹。

B:好極了。我想訂4間單人房,5間雙人房和3間套房。

A:All right, madam. For which dates do you want to book the rooms?

B:From tomorrow till January 8th. That's five days in all.

A:好的,女士。您想訂哪幾天的?

B:從明天到1月8日,總共5天。

A:I see. Now please fill out the form.

B:Here you are. Is everything OK?

A:我知道了。請您填好這張表。

B:給你。這樣行嗎?

A:Just a minute,madam. You should pay a deposit of 500 yuan beforehand.

B:OK. Here you are.

A:請稍等一會兒,女士。您應預付500元的訂金。

B:好的。給你。

A:Thank you. Please keep this receipt.

B:Thank you. By the way, is there any preferential rate for the party?

A;謝謝。請保留好這張收據。

B:謝謝。順便問一下,旅遊團是否有優惠呢?

A:Yes,there is a 15 percent discount.

B:That's wonderful. Thank you.

A:有的,有巧%的優惠。

B:真是棒極了。謝謝你。

A:You're welcome. I hope all of you will have a good time here.

A:不用謝,希望你們在這兒玩兒得開心。

 預訂房間情景對話二:

A:Good morning. Room Reservations. May I help you?

A:早上好。客房預訂部。我能爲您做些什麼?

B:I'd like to reserve a room for two days.

B:我想預訂一個房間,住兩天。

A:OK. For what time?

A:好。什麼時間?

B:For December 24th to 26th.

B:12月24日到26日。

A:How many guests will there be in your party?

A:您一行有幾位客人?

B:Just two. My wife and I.

B:兩人。我和我的夫人。

A:Which kind of room would you like, a double or a twin?

A:您想訂個什麼樣的房間,雙人間還是雙牀間?

B:A double,please.

B:雙人間。

A:Would you hold the line, please? I'll check our vacancies for those days. We have a twin at 480 yuan and another at 380 yuan. Which would you prefer?

A:請您別掛電話,好嗎?我看看那些天有沒有空房間。先生,我們有一間480元和一間380元的雙人間,您想訂哪一間?

B: We'll take the one at 480 yuan.

B:我們要480元的。

A:Yes,sir. May I have your name,please?

A:好,先生。請問您貴姓?

B:Brown.

B:布朗。

A:n,may I have your phone number, please?

A:布朗先生,請問您的電話?

B:Yes,my phone number is 3811658.

B:我的電話號碼是38116580

A:What time do you expect to arrive?

A:您預計幾點鐘到?

B:Oh ,about 6: 30 p.m. , I suppose.

B:哦,我估計大概下午6: 30左右。

A:OK,we look forward to serving you.

A:好的,我們期待爲你們服務。

B:That's fine.

B:那太好了。

A:Thank you,Good-bye!

A:謝謝,再見!

B:Good-bye.

B:再見!

  預訂房間情景對話三:

A:HeIIo,Friendship Hotel. May I help you?

A:您好,友誼賓館。有什麼能幫忙的嗎?

B:I'm wondering if you have any vacancies tomorrow?

B:我想知道你們明天有空房間嗎?

A:What kind of room would you like?

A:您要什麼樣的房間?

B:A double with a bath.

B:一個帶浴盆的雙人問。

A:We happen to have some doubles available.

A:我們正好有一些雙人間空着。

B:What's the price?

B:價格是多少?

A:Three hundred yuan a night.

A:一晚300元。

B:That will be fine. Please hold it for me. My name is Kate.

B:好的。請爲我留着。我的名字是凱特。

A:I'll have the room ready for you. Thank you for calling us.

A:我會爲您準備好房間的。感謝您來電話。

 預訂房間情景對話四:

A:Beijing Hotel. May I help you?

A:北京賓館。我能爲您做些什麼?

B:Yes. I'd like to book a double room with bath.

B:是的。我想預訂一個帶浴室的雙人房間。

A:For what time , sir?

A:先生,請問您什麼時間入住本店?

B:I plan to arrive on August fifth and leave on August eighth.

B:我計劃8月5日來,8月8日離開。

A:From August fifth to eighth. Just a moment. Yes,we have a vacancy for that period. What's your name , please?

A;8月5日到8日。請稍等一下。好的,我們那段時間有房間。請問您的姓名?

B:Li Gang.

B:李剛。

A:That's OK,Mr. Li,a double room with bath from the fifth of August to the eighth.

A:好的,李先生,您是要預訂8月5日到8日的一個雙人房間?

B:That's right.

B:對。

A:By the way, how do you like to pay for it? This hotel prefers cash.

A:另外,您準備採用什麼方式付款呢?本店主張顧客使用現金付款。

B:I see. When can I receive your confirmation?

B:明白了。我什麼時候可以得到你們的確認?

A:Not until you have paid 10 percent margin.

A:您只要支付10%的預訂金,我們就予以確認。

B:I'll log in to the Internet to know about you. I know your address.

B:我還是上因特網去看吧。我知道你們的網址。

A:Thank you. Bye.

A:謝謝您。再見。