當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 歐洲旅遊英語情景對話

歐洲旅遊英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.74W 次

如果想要出國旅遊,那就有必要學習一些常用旅遊英語口語。下面本站小編爲大家帶來出國旅遊必備英語口語對話,歡迎大家學習!

歐洲旅遊英語情景對話

 歐洲旅遊英語情景對話1:

A:Hello, Rachel! You look so relaxed! How was your vacation?

A:雷切爾,你看上去休息得不錯!假期過得怎麼樣?

B:It was wonderful. I went to Paris.

B:很好。我去了趟巴黎。

A:Paris? The "City of Light"?!

A:“不夜城”巴黎?!

B:Yes, and it was so beautiful. No wonder it has attracted the admiration of the whole world.

B:是啊,那裏特別美!難怪巴黎贏得了全世界的讚歎。

A:What did you see? I heard there're many fabulous cathedrals, palaces,statues and monuments.

A:你都去哪裏了?我聽說那裏有很多美輪美奐的教堂、宮殿、雕塑還有歷史建築。

B:I went to the famous Louvere museum on the first day. The rooms were full of paintings, sculptures, furniture, jewelry and antiquities from all over the world.

B:第一天我去了著名的盧浮宮博物館,各個展廳裏全都擺滿了繪畫、雕塑、傢俱、珍寶還有來自世界各地的文物。

A:Did you see the Mona Lisa?

A:你看了《蒙娜麗莎》了嗎?

B:Yes,it was one of the most popular exhibits. There was a long line of people waiting to have a glimpse of it. Even I,for many years,had dreamed of seeing it in person,but when 1 actually saw it,I thought it was just so-so.

B:是啊,那幅畫是最受歡迎的展品之一。人們排成一條長隊,就等着看它一眼,即使是。我多年來也一直夢想着能親眼看到它,可是當我真正看到這幅畫時,我覺得也就一般吧。

A:Maybe that was because the Louvere has so many other impressive works of art to compare it with. Where did you go on the second day?

A:也許是因爲盧浮宮裏有太多其他精美的藝術品,和它們比起來,《蒙娜麗莎》也不算什麼了。你第二天去哪裏了?

B:I spent the whole day visiting the Palace of Versailles which is about a one-hour ride southwest of Paris. It was so outstanding and beautiful!

B:第二天我一整天都在參觀凡爾賽宮。凡爾賽宮在巴黎西南方向,坐車大概要一個小時。這座宮殿真的是美極了!

A:When was it built?

A:凡爾賽宮是什麼時候建的?

B:In the 1700s by the most famous French king Louis XIV,the Sun King.

B:18世紀,大名鼎鼎的法國皇帝路易十四,又稱“太陽王”,修建了這座宮殿。

 歐洲旅遊英語情景對話2:

A:I'd like to visit the famous spots in Paris. Can you tell me what they are?

A:我想遊覽巴黎的名勝,你能告訴我有哪些嗎?

B:Well, Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum and Arch of Triumph are all good places of interest in this city.

B:嗯,埃菲爾鐵塔、盧浮宮、凱旋門都是市內的勝地。

A:Oh, I can't wait to go,but I have only two days,so do you think I can visit all of those places in two days?

A:啊,我都等不及想去了,可我只有兩天的時間,你認爲我能在兩天內遊覽完所有這些地方嗎?

B: No,you can't if you want to take a good look at them.

B:如果你想好好遊覽而不是走馬觀花的話,那兩天時間是不行的。

A:That's too bad. But I still can choose a few of them. Then What's the best way to do my sightseeing?

A:太可惜了,不過我還是可以選些地方去遊覽的。那我最好怎麼樣遊覽呢?

B:In that case I suggest you go to Louvre Museum first. Because there are so many treasure there.

B:這樣的話,我建議你先去盧浮宮,因爲那裏有很多珍寶。

A:Really? It's so attractive.

A:是嗎?太吸引人了。

B:And if time is enough you can go to see the Eiffel Tower. It almost stands for Paris.

B:如果時間夠的話,你可以去看看埃菲爾鐵塔,它幾乎代表了巴黎。

A:Arch of Triumph is my favor, too. So I should set off at once.

A:凱旋門我一直也很喜歡。看樣子我得馬上出發了。

B:Have a good time !

B:祝你玩兒得開心!

A:Thank you.

A:謝謝。

 歐洲旅遊英語情景對話3:

A:I didn't realize that Amsterdam is built on the water.

A:沒想到阿姆斯特丹建在水上。

B:I knew it before. It's very famous.

B:我以前就知道。它很有名。

A:Would you like to live here in Amsterdam?

A:你想住在阿姆斯特丹嗎?

B:Yes , I like to live near the water.

B:是的,我很喜歡生活在水邊。

A:Me , too.

A:我也是。

B:Look! Here's a bridge.

B:看!這裏有一座橋。

A:Do we have to pay a toll?

A:我們得付過橋費嗎?

B:No,These bridges are toll-free.

B:不用,這些橋樑都是免收通行費的。

A:That must be the city center there.

A:那裏一定是市中心了。

B:Right. We'll be there in a minute. There's not that much traffic here.

B:不錯。我們馬上就要到了。這裏的交通流量不大。

A:Yes , we can drive fast.

A:是啊,我們可以開得比較快。

B:Our hotel is near there,right?

B:我們要住的旅社就在這兒附近嗎?

A:Yes. There are lots of restaurants there.

A:是的。那裏有許多餐廳。

B:Restaurants?

B:餐館?

A:Yes,I think I'm hungry now.

A:是的,我想我餓了。

 歐洲旅遊英語情景對話4:

A:London is a pretty modern city.

A:倫敦真是一座現代城市。

B:Yes , the tall buildings are everywhere.

B:是啊,到處都是高樓大廈。

A:Look at the modern skyscrapers, we can see the whole London on the top of it.

A:看那棟摩天大樓,在那頂上我們可以看到整個倫敦。

B:It is marvelous!

B:美極了!

A:It was said that London is best known for the Westminster Abbey.

A:聽說最負盛名的是威斯敏斯特教堂。

B:And the Big Ben.

B:還有大笨鐘。

A:That's right. I heard of it. Why don't we go there now?

A:是的。我聽說過。我們現在爲什麼不去那兒呢?

B:Good idea. Let's go.

B:好主意,我們走吧。