當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 求職英語 > 關於求職英語的情景對話

關於求職英語的情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.03W 次

英語其實只是看起來學習很困難,大家其實不要擔心哦,小編今天給大家帶來的是關於英語口語的情景對話,大家要多多開口練習纔會進步哦

關於求職英語的情景對話

  一執行祕書Executive secretary

ATell me about yourself and your past experience.

說說你自己和你過去的經歷吧。

BI have worked as an executive secretary for 5 years, first for trading companies, and now I am working for a trust company. I interact well with peers, clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challenge and work well in high-stress environments.

我已經做執行祕書五年了,開始是爲一家貿易公司工作,現在是一家信託公司。我和同事、客戶、行政管理員以及老闆相處得非常好。我能應付挑戰,而且在高壓力環境中也能工作很出色。

AHow are your typing and shorthand skills?

你的打字和速記能力如何?

BI can type 100 Chinese words a minute and take dictation in English at 150 words a minute.

我能一分鐘打100個漢字,英語速記一分鐘可達150個。

ACan you operate computers skillfully?

你能熟練操作計算機嗎?

BYes, I can. I have received some special trainning in computers. Besides I am good at operating common office machines, such as fax machines and duplicating machines.

沒問題,我接受過計算機方面的特殊培訓,而且我還能熟練操作一般的辦公設備,比如傳真機和複印機。

ASometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that?

有時候我們工作很忙,需要加班,你覺得如何?

BThat's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime?

沒關係,你能告訴我加班的頻率和時間長度嗎?

AIt just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual.

這得看情況。如果我們有重要的訪問代表團,你必須留在我們身邊,這種情況很正常。

BMr. Smith, I's like to ask you a question.

史密斯先生,我想問你一個問題。

AOK, please.

好的,請問吧。

BWhat specific duties would I perform if I am hired?

如果我被錄用,我的具體職責是什麼?

ANothing different from a secretary's common responsibilities. However, you know, our company is an international trade-oriented company, can you handle English papers and write English correspondence?

和普通的祕書沒什麼區別,但我們公司是面向國際貿易的,你能處理英文文件和寫英文信件嗎?

BYes. I specialized in English secretary studies at college and that's one of the main parts of my present job.

可以,我大學時專門學過英語文祕的課程,而且這也是我目前工作中的主要部分之一。

AWhat are your salary expectations?

期望多少薪水?

BI really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position.

在討論薪水前,我需要更多瞭解這份工作,或者你可以告訴我這個職位的預算報酬是多少。

AThe starting monthly salary would be ¥2,000, with rises after the half year according to your competence.

起薪是每月2000元,半年後會根據你的表現增加薪水。

BI think it's acceptable and I really like the job. And when can I know the decision?

我覺得可以接受,我真的喜歡這份工作。我什麼時候能得知結果呢?

AWe'll inform you of our final decision by early July. Do you have any other questions?

我們會在7月初通知你我們的最終決定。你還有別的問題嗎?

BNo. Thank you for the time.

沒有了,謝謝你的寶貴時間。

  二我做過生產經理

AWhat kind of jobs have you had?

你都做過什麼工作?

BI have been a Production Manager.

我做過生產經理。

AHow many years have you worked as a Production Manager?

你做了幾年的生產經理?

B3 years.

三年。

AWould you like to tell me something about your outstanding achievements?

能給我談談你的突出業績嗎?

BI had introduced an advanced product line, which increased the output and lessened the cost.

我曾經引進了一條先進的生產線,產量得到了提高,而且成本也降了下來。

AWonderful. Then how many employers have you worked for?

非常不錯,那你爲幾個僱主工作過?

BFrankly speaking, three. If your company employs me, it will be my fourth.

坦白地說,三個。如果我被貴公司錄取,這將是我第四份工作。

AThen have you received any award at your present company?

那你在目前這個公司獲得過什麼獎勵嗎?

BYes. I was awarded the title of Advanced Worker last year.

有,去年我獲得了“先進工作者”的稱號。

AHow would you evaluate the company you are with?

你將如何評價你現在的公司?

BAlthough I could not say that everything is perfect there,I still very much appreciate what the company has given me,especial many chances.

雖然我不能說它盡善盡美,但我仍然非常感謝它給了我很多,尤其是許多機會。

AHow would your colleagues evaluate you?

你的同事會如何評價你呢?

BThey would say I am a responsible friend and a capable colleague.

他們會說我是一個值得信賴的朋友和很有能力的同事。

ACan you get recommendations from your present employers?

你目前這個僱主能給你寫推薦信嗎?

BYes, I have brought them with me. Here they are.

可以,我已經把它帶來了,給你。

ADo you have any questions?

你有什麼問題要問嗎?

BI think that you have covered all the important points if I have any questions later I will contact you.

我想你已經把所有重點都提到了,不過如果以後我有什麼問題,我會與你聯繫的。