當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於求職的英語對話閱讀

關於求職的英語對話閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.05W 次

對話教學是新課程改革背景下積極倡導的一種教學形態,是一種尊重主體性、體現創造性、追求人性化的教學。本站小編整理了關於求職的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

關於求職的英語對話閱讀
  關於求職的英語對話一

Smith: Nice to meet you.

史密斯:很高興見到你。

Jack: Nice to meet you,too.

傑克:我也很高興見到您。

Smith:You are a graduate, right?

史密斯:你是個畢業生,是嗎?

Jack: I recently graduated from college as an English major.

傑克:我最近才大學畢業,主修的是英語專業。

Smith: 50 you don't have much related work experience.

史密斯:這樣說來,是沒有相關的工作經驗了。

Jack: Admittedly, I don't. But I still beg you to give me an opportunity, and I'm willing to learn with my best effort.

傑克:的確如此。不過,我仍然要請您給我一次機會,我會努力學習的。

Smith: Well, did you get any honors or rewards in college?

史密斯:那麼,在大學裏你獲得過什麼榮譽或是獎勵嗎?

Jack: I have got a Business English Certificate and a Certificate of TEM 8.

傑克:我取得了商務英語證書和英語專業八級證書。

Smith: What about your computer skills?

史密斯:計算機技能如何?

Jack: I got professional training in this field, and I believe I can fit the position well.

傑克:我曾接受過專業培訓,我相信自己可以勝任這份工作。

Smith: And anything else?

史密斯:別的方面呢?

Jack: I have taken some courses in college, such as translation, business English, and so on. So I have a good mastery of both spoken and written English

傑克:在大學裏,我曾學過有關翻譯、商務英語的課程等。我的英語口語和寫作能力都不錯。

Smith: I see.

史密斯:我知道了。

Jack: Your approval would be my honor.

傑克:您的肯定是我的榮幸。

  關於求職的英語對話二

Caroline: From reviewing your resume, I can see that you performed excellently I want to know is why you think you’re right for this job.

Caroline: 從你的簡歷,我可以看出你在校時很優秀。我想知道爲什麼你認爲你適合這份工作。

Cindy: I am always interested in news coming from your industry, and I’m deeplyimpressedby your company’s sales performance. To have risen 200-percent in the domesticmarket overjust the past three years is an incredible feat. I also admire and agree with theemployeedevelopmental values that the company has adopted. I find that my personal goalsand ideasabout business operations fit perfectly with the companys goals and missionstatement.

Cindy: 我一直關注你們行業的新聞,公司在過去三年裏中國市場的業績增長了兩倍,這給我留下了很深的印象。同時我也很喜歡貴公司培養員工的企業文化。我覺得我的個人發展目標、商業理念和公司的目標完全吻合。

Caroline: So you are well aware of our company. It appears that you have done yourfairshare of research.

Caroline: 你對我們公司很瞭解,看來你提前做了很多功課啊。

Cindy: Yes, in addition to judging whether I am the right fit for C&C, I believe thatits alsocrucial for me to know if this company is right for me. Ive been impressed by theservice providedhere by everyone from the receptionist to the assistant. I am confident that Iwill have a veryrewarding and successful career here.

Cindy: 是的,除了判斷我是否符合C&C的要求外,瞭解公司是否適合我也很關鍵。從前臺到助理的接待都給我留下了深刻印象,我覺得我在這兒能開創有價值而且成功的事業。

  關於求職的英語對話三

Smith: This position requires a high level of English ability. How is your spoken and writtenEnglish?

史密斯:這個職位需要有相當高的英語水平,你的英語口語和英語寫作能力如何?

Jack: I have learned English for 10 years, and 1 have passed College

傑克:我學英10年了,而且我通過了大學英語四級和六級考試。

Smith: What other foreign languages do you speak?

史密斯 :你還能說別的外語嗎?

Jack: I have taught myself Japanese in college, and I can carry on simple conversations in Japanese.

傑克:我在大學時自學過曰語,能用曰語進行一些簡單的對話。

Smith: Anything else?

史密斯:還有什麼嗎?

Jack: I have a driver's license, and two years of driving experience.

傑克:我有駕照,並且已經有兩年的駕齡了。

Smith: What special skills do you have?

史密斯:你有什麼特殊技能嗎?

Jack: I am very familiar with Windows operating system.

傑克:我很熟悉Windows操作系統。

Smith: Have you got any special training in programming?

史密斯:你在編程方面受到過特殊培訓嗎?

Jack: No, but 1have taken elective courses in computer in college.

傑克:沒有。不過,在讀大學時,我曾選修過計算機課程。

Smith: Do you have a good psychological resilience?

史密斯:你是否具備良好的心理承受能力?

Jack: I think I can work well under pressure.

傑克:我想我可以在壓力下很好地工作。


看了“關於求職的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.求職英語情景對話

2.英語求職情景對話

3.關於英文面試對話閱讀

4.關於面試求職的英語對話

5.求職面試英語情景對話帶翻譯