當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 求職英語 > 關於職場英文百句真言

關於職場英文百句真言

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.14K 次

關於職場上的句子,今天小編給大家總結了起來,接下來,小編給大家準備了關於職場英文百句真言,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。

關於職場英文百句真言

1. I'm an office worker.

我是上班族。

2.I work for the government.

我在政府機關做事。

3.I'm happy to meet you.

很高興見到你。

4.I like your sense1 of humor2.

我喜歡你的幽默感。

5.I'm glad to see you again.

很高興再次見到你。

6.I'll call you.

我會打電話給你。

7.I feel like sleeping/taking a walk.

我想睡/散步。

8.I want something to eat.

我想吃點東西。

9.I need your help.

我需要你的幫助。

10.I would like to talk to you for a minute.

我想和你談一下。

11.I have a lot of problems.

我有很多問題。

12.I hope our dreams come true.

我希望我們的夢想成真。

13.I'm looking forward to seeing you.

我期望見到你。

14.I'm supposed to go on a diet/get a raise.

我應該節食/漲工資。

15.I heard that you're getting married3. Congratulations4.

聽說你要結婚了,恭喜!

16.I see what you mean.

我瞭解你的意思。

17.I can't do this.

我不能這麼做。

me explain why I was late.

讓我解釋遲到的理由。

's have a beer or something.

咱們喝點啤酒什麼的。

e is your office?

你們的辦公室在哪?

is your plan?

你的計劃是什麼?

is the store closing?

這家店什麼時候結束營業?

you sure you can come by at nine?

你肯定你九點能來嗎?

I allowed to stay out past 10?

我可以十點過後再回家嗎?

meeting was scheduled5 for two hours, but it is not over yet.

會議訽定了兩個小時,不過現在還沒有結束。

's birthday is this week.

湯姆的生日就在這個星期。

d you care to see it/ sit down for a while?

你要不要看/坐一會呢?

you cover for me on Friday/help me/ tell me how to get there?

星期五能不能請你替我個班/你能幫我嗎/你能告訴我到那裏怎麼走嗎?

d you do me a big favor6?

能否請你幫我個忙?

is crazy about Crazy English.

他對瘋狂英語很着迷。

you imagine how much he paid for that car?

你能想象他買那車花了多少錢嗎?

you believe that I bought a TV for $25?

你能相信我花25美元買了一臺電視機嗎?

you know he was having an affair/cheating on his wife?

你知道他有外遇了嗎?/欺負他的妻子嗎?

you hear about the new project?

你知道那個新項目嗎?

you realize that all of these shirts are half off?

你知道這些襯衫都賣半價了嗎?

you mind if I take tomorrow off?

你介意我明天請假嗎?

37.I enjoy working with you very much.

我很喜歡和你一起工作。

you know that Stone ended up marrying his secretary7?

你知道嗎?斯通最終和他的祕書結婚了。

's get together for lunch.

讓我們一起吃頓午餐吧。

did you do on your test?

你這次考試的結果如何?

you think you can come?

你認爲你能來嗎?

was your weekend ?

你週末過得怎麼樣?

is my card.

這是我的名片。

is used8 to eating out all the time.

他已綺習慣在外面吃飯了。

45.I'm getting a new computer for birthday present.

我得到一臺電腦作生日禮物。

you ever driven a BMW?

你有沒有開過“寶馬”?

about if we go tomorrow instead?

我們改成明天去怎麼樣?

do you like Hong Kong?

你喜歡香港嗎?

do you want your steak9?

你的牛排要幾分熟?

did the game turn out?

球賽結果如何?

did Mary make all of her money?

瑪麗所有的錢是怎麼賺到的?

was your date?

你的約會怎麼樣?

are you doing with your new boss10?

你跟你的新上司處得如何?

should I tell him the bad news?

我該如何告訴他這個壞消息?

much money did you make?

你賺了多少錢?

much does it cost to go abroad?

出國要多少錢?

long will it take to get to your house?

到你家要多久?

long have you been here?

你在這裏多久了?

nice/pretty/cold/funny/stupid/boring/interesting.

about going out for dinner?

出去吃晚餐如何?

61.I'm sorry that you didn't get the job.

很遺憾,你沒有得到那份工作。

62.I'm afraid that it's not going to work out.

我恐怕這事不會成的。

63.I guess I could come over.

我想我能來。

it okay to smoke in the office?

在辦公室裏抽菸可以嗎?

was kind of exciting.

有點剌激。

66.I know what you want.

我知道你想要什麼。

that why you don't want to go home?

這就是你不想回家的訽因嗎?

68.I'm sure we can get you a great / good deal.

我很肯定我們可以幫你做成一筆好交易。

d you help me with the report?

你願意幫我寫報告嗎?

70.I didn't know he was the richest person in the world.

我不知道他是世界上最有錢的人。

71.I'll have to ask my boss/wife first.

我必須先問一下我的老闆/老婆。

72.I take it you don't agree.

這麼說來,我認爲你是不同意。

73.I tried losing weight, but nothing worked.

我曾試着減肥,但是毫無效果。

doesn't make any sense to get up so early.

那麼早起來沒有任何意義。

took years of hard work to speak good English.

講一口流利的英語需要多年的刻苦操練。

feels like spring/ I've been here before.

感覺好象春天到了/我以前來過這裏。

77.I wonder if they can make it.

我在想他們是不是能辦得到。

's not as cold / hot as it was yesterday.

今天不想昨天那麼冷/熱。

's not his work that bothers11 me; it's his attitude12.

困擾我的不是他的工作,而是他的態度。

sounds like you enjoyed it.

聽起來你好象蠻喜歡的。

seems to me that he would like to go back home.

我覺得他好象想要回家。

looks very nice.

看起來很漂亮。

everything under control?

一切都在掌握之中嗎?

84.I thought you could do a better job.

我以爲你的表現會更好。

's time for us to say "No" to America.

是我們對美國說不的時候了。

show is supposed to be good.

這場表演應當是相當好的。

really depends on who is in charge13.

那純粹要看薩負責了。

involves14 a lot of hard work.

那需要很多的辛勤工作。

might be in your favor.

那可能對你有利。

90.I didn't realize how much this meant to you.

我不知道這個對你的意義有這麼大。

91.I didn't mean to offend15 you.

我不是故意冒犯你。

92.I was wondering if you were doing anything this weekend.

我想知道這個週末你有什麼要做。

I have your attention., please?

請大家注意一下。

is great golfing16 / swimming/ picnic weather.

這是個打高爾夫球/游泳/野餐的好天氣。

ks for taking me the movie.

謝謝你帶我去看電影。

96.I am too tired to speak.

我累得說不出活來。

d you tell me your phone number?

你能告訴我你的電話號碼嗎?

e did you learn to speak English?

你從哪裏學會說英語的呢?

e is a TV show about AIDS17 on right now.

電視正在播放一個關於愛滋病的節目。

do you think of his new job/ this magazine?

你對他的新工作/這本雜誌看法如何?

  擴展:薪水方面的英語詞彙

英:

Pay check

An official form issued by a company which can be cashed at designated financial institutions.

Pay stub

Basically a receipt for record-keeping. Identifies all of the items and amounts used in calculating the final amount of the pay check.

Pay period

The time covered between pay checks. Can be daily (rare), weekly,monthly, bi-weekly (every 2 weeks), or bi-monthly (twice a month, usually in the middle and end of the month).

Pay rate

An agreed amount that the company pays per unit of time worked or unit of work done.

Gross

The base employee income for a specified1 period, based on pay rate. Can be:

Salary (a fixed2 amount, daily/weekly/monthly, which is adjusted

based on number of days worked/not worked)

Wage (an hourly rate adjusted for the number of hours worked)

Piece (a certain amount for each unit of work done)

The gross income can also be adjusted for items such as commissions and bonuses.

Commissions

Money earned on a regular basis based on previous sales made.

Bonuses

Money paid by the company for various reasons, such as meeting objectives, productivity incentives3, special events (e.g. Xmas), etc.

Deductions4

Deductions are amounts retained by the company from your gross amount.

They are also commonly referred to as deductions at source. Some of the more common deductions are:

Income tax (federal, state(U.S.) or provincial(Canada), municipal in some locations)

Pension (employee contributions for retirement5. A common plan in the United States is the 401K plan).

Medical (to pay for medical insurance. This is more common in America. In Canada, every citizen is already covered by a global plan called Medicare, so the company plan most commonly found there is for dental care, which isn't covered by Medicare)

Charity (donations made to a charity of the employee's choice)

Net

The amount left after all deductions have been made from the gross income.

This is what you finally get to put in your pocket!

Raise

Adjustment of pay rate, usually based on performance, cost of living, or promotion6.

Direct deposit

Electronic transfer of your net amount to a bank.

中:

工資支票

公司簽發的、能夠在指定金融機構兌現的支票

工資存根

存檔的收據。用來覈算簽發的支票金額和應付的相關項目金額。

工資週期

兩次發工資間隔的時間。可以是每天(極少),每週,每月,雙週,半月(每月兩次,通常在月中和月末,bi-monthly本意是雙月的意思,而實際上是指一月兩次,人們將錯就錯)。

工資標準

公司按雙方商定的支付標準,以計時或計件的方式支付員工工資。

總額

根據一定的工資標準,員工在一定時期內的基本收入可以是:

薪水(每日/每週/每月固定的數額,根據工作日數作調整)

時薪(根據工作時數作調整的每小時工資標準)

計件工資(對每件完成的工作支付的金額)

工資總額還可以根據佣金和獎金作調整。

佣金

根據以往的銷售業績,定期發的錢。

獎金

公司根據不同原因支付的錢,如完成任務,激勵員工提高生產力,特殊節日(如聖誕節),等等。

扣除

扣除費用是公司從你的工資總額中保留的部分。通常也被稱爲從源頭上扣除(直接從工資中扣除)。一些常見的扣除費用有:

個人所得稅(聯邦,州(美國)或省(加拿大),一些自治市或自治區)

養老金(爲退休後做的準備金。在美國常見的是401K計劃。)

醫療保險(爲醫療保險所付的錢。這在美國更普通。在加拿大每一個公民都參加一個被稱爲醫療保健的全球計劃,所以公司的醫療計劃通常只是爲醫療保健不覆蓋的牙科。)

慈善資金(根據員工自願捐助的慈善基金。)

淨工資

從總工資中扣除所有項目後剩餘的數額。這是你最終能放入錢包中的錢。

加薪

工資標準的調整,通常是根據工作表現,生活費用,和升職

直接存入銀行

將你的淨工資直接轉入銀行。