當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 如何寫外貿催款信

如何寫外貿催款信

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.6W 次

爲了幫助大家學習到更多外貿英語知識,方便大家的工作和生活,下面小編給大家帶來如何寫外貿催款信,更多訊息請關注本站!

如何寫外貿催款信

如何寫外貿催款信

1. How to start your letter?

Again we call your attention to

your payment due April 30.

We again call your attention to the following invoices which, according to our records, are still unpaid well beyond our normal terms:

Once again, we ask for your cooperation in paying your account which is now more than two months past due.

We have not received any response from you to the recent reminder we sent you on May 20 about your overdue account.

You did not respond to our first reminder of your overdue balance of $2578.50.

You have not answered my previous letters asking for payment on your $2578.50 purchase.

2. How to ask for an explanation?

Would you please let us have an explanation of why the invoice is still outstanding?

Please let us know why the balance has not been cleared.

We would like to know if there is a reason for your delay in paying your long overdue account.

3. How to press for payment in a milder tone?

I am sure it is not your intention to ignore past due notices at the expense of your credit standing.

I am sure you are not intentionally trying to make our work difficult, but that's what it amounts to.

We realize that financial conditions in your firm have not been good recently. By now, however, we feel you should be able to start paying again.

Perhaps you have overlooked these past due payments. It would be only fair to pay them now.

To avoid an unfavorable report of your credit records, we suggest an immediate payment of the amount due.

4. How to press for payment in a firm tone?

We can no longer allow this account to continue to go unpaid.

To continue your open accounts it is necessary that they be paid within 60 days as agreed when they are opened.

It is essential that this account be settled at once to avoid any problem with your credit standing.

In this case, we have no alternative but to withdraw credit privileges.

The delinquent status of your account will leave us no alternative but to remove your company from our list of credit customers.

5. How to end your letter?

We would greatly appreciate your prompt payment.

We are counting on your cooperation in making a prompt payment.

Please send us your payment today, or at least let us know your reason for the delay.

Please restore our confidence in you and maintain your good credit rating by sending us your payment now.

外貿業務員常用外貿英語口語

1. Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我還要再確認嗎?

2. Is there any earlier one?

還有更早一點的嗎?

3 d you tell me my reservation number, please?

請你告訴我我的預訂號碼好嗎?

4 I get a seat for todays 7:00 a.m. train?

我可以買到今天上午7點的火車座位嗎?

5 d you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?

請你更改一下從倫敦到東京的班機日期好嗎?

6 there any discount for the USA Railpass?

火車通行證有折扣嗎?

7 I reconfirm my flight?

我可以確認我的班機嗎?

8 they all non-reserved seats?

他們全部不預訂的嗎?

9 I have to reserve a seat?

我一定要預訂座位嗎?

10. May I see a timetable?

我可以看時刻表嗎?

11 long will I have to wait?

我要等多久呢?

12 h would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?

你喜歡哪種,吸菸座還是禁菸座呢?

you have any other flights?

還有其他航班嗎?

would you like to leave?

您想什麼時候啓程?

I reconfirm by phone?

我能電話確認嗎?

e can I make a reservation?

我到哪裏可以預訂?

17. Do I need a reservation for the dining car?

我需要預訂餐車嗎?

18. How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?

火車還要多少分鐘就要到達呢?

19 this a daily flight?

這是每日航班嗎?

20. Excuse me. May I get by?

對不起,我可以上車嗎?

21. How much does it cost to go there by ship?

坐船到那裏要花多少錢?

22 I cancel this ticket?

我可以取消這票嗎?

23. Check it to my final destination.

把它託運到我的目的地。

24. Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.

最遲要在8點30分到達機場。

25. Take your baggage to the baggage section.

把你的行李拿到行李房去。

26. Please open your baggage.

請把你行李打開。

27. Please fill in this disembarkation card.

請你填寫這張入境卡。

28. Let me see your passport, please.

請讓我看一下護照

29. I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

我特地爲你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快

30. You’re going out of your way for us, I believe.

我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。

31. Its just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.

如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。

32. I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

我認爲現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。

33. If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.

如果他有什麼意見,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。

34. Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?

我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?

35. So our evenings will be quite full then?

那麼我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?

36. We’ll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.

如果你們願意,我們想留幾晚供你們自由支配。

37. Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.

我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。

38. That’ll put us both in the picture.

這樣雙方都能瞭解全面的情況。

39. Then wed have some idea of what youll be needing.

那我們會心中有數,知道你們需要什麼了。

40. I cant say for certain off-hand.

我還不能馬上說定。

41. Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

有些實際材料拿到手總比坐着閒聊強。

42 ’ll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。

43. But wouldn’t you like to spend an extra day or two here?

你們不願意在北京多待一天嗎?

44. I’m afraid that wont be possible, much as we’d like to.

儘管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。

45. We’ve got to report back to the head office.

我們還要回去向總部彙報情況呢。

46. Thank you for you cooperation.

感謝您的合作

47 ’ve arranged our schedule without any trouble.

我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。

48. Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?

這是我們爲你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?

you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.

如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。

50. I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。

外貿英語:交貨相關詞彙

交貨delivery   輪船steamship(縮寫S.S)

裝運、裝船shipment

租船charter(the chartered shep)

交貨時間 time of delivery

定程租船voyage charter;

裝運期限time of shipment

定期租船time charter

託運人(一般指出口商)shipper,consignor

收貨人consignee

班輪regular shipping liner

駁船lighter

艙位shipping space

油輪tanker

報關clearance of goods

陸運收據cargo receipt

提貨to take delivery of goods

空運提單airway bill

正本提單original BL

選擇港(任意港)optional port

選港費optional charges

選港費由買方負擔 optional charges to be borne by the Buyers

或 optional charges for Buyers' account

一月份裝船 shipment during January 或 January shipment

一月底裝船 shipment not later than Jan.31st.或shipment on or before Jan.31st.

一/二月份裝船 shipment during Jan./Feb.或 Jan./Feb. shipment

在……(時間)分兩批裝船 shipment two lots

在……(時間)平均分兩批裝船 shipment two equal lots

分三個月裝運 in three monthly shipments

分三個月,每月平均裝運 in three equal monthly shipments

立即裝運 immediate shipments

即期裝運 prompt shipments

收到信用證後30天內裝運 shipments within 30 days after receipt of L/C

允許分批裝船 partial shipment not allowed partial shipment not permitted partial shipment not unacceptable