當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 東莞商務英語口語

東莞商務英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.92W 次

商務英語口語區別於日常口語,有很強的專業性。下面小編收集了一些東莞商務英語口語分享給大家,希望對大家有用。

東莞商務英語口語

  東莞商務英語口語如下:

我這周行程很緊,

I’ve a very tight schedule this week.

只有週六下午3:00-4:00有空。

I’m only available at 3:00-4:00 this Saturday afternoon.

I can squeeze him into my schedule at 3:00 -4 00 this Saturday afternoon .

抱歉,我老闆週六下午不方便,他要出-差,是否可能安排其他時間?

I’m sorry my boss is unavailable this Saturday afternoon as he will be out of town on a business trip ,Would it be possible to schedule the appointment for some other time?

很抱歉,那是我惟一有空的時間,我週日就要.’.離開這裏,如果你們無法前來,恐怕只好等我下次來再碰面了。

I’m sorry that’s the only time I’m available. And I’ll be leaving here this Sunday. you couldn’t come, I’m afraid you’ll have to wait until my next trip here.

對不起,我老闆這次無法和您會面,希望不會造成您的不便,如果您不介意,也許,’我可以代表他到飯店和您會談。

I’m sorry my boss couldn’t meet you this time. I hope it won’t cause you any in- convenience. However if you don’t mind, maybe Ill take his place to meet you at your hotel.

可以,沒問題。我週六下午3:00等你

That’s all right. No problem. I’ll be expecting you this Saturday at 3 p. m.

謝謝您的諒解,週六見

Thanks for your understanding. See you on Saturday.

您好,201房間。

Hello, room 201 .

是布朗先生嗎?我是公司的喬安娜,

Mr. Brown? This is Joanna here, from ABC Company.

我希望這麼早沒有吵到您。

I hope I didn’t wake you up so early.

抱歉這種時候找您。

I hope I didn’t catch you at a bad time.

抱歉這麼早給您打電話。

I’m sorry to call you so early.

抱歉這個時候打攪您。

I’m sorry to bother you at this hour.

沒關係。

It doesn’t matter.

您今天是要會見格林先生嗎?

You have an appointment with Mr. Green today, don’t you?

對,下午3點。

That’s right, at 3 o’clock in the afternoon.

抱歉,格林先生今天下午有事,您能明天早上9點來嗎?

I’m sorry Mr. Green will be engaged be engaged this afternoon. Could you possibly come tomorrow morning, say 9 o’clock?

好的,這個時間對我很合適。

Fine that suits me very well.

好,我八點半去飯店接您。

Good then. I’ll call for you at the hotel at 8:30.

有勞你了。

That would be very kind of you.

聯合航空訂位組。需要幫忙嗎?

UA Reservations. May I help you?

我想訂到溫哥華的機位。

I'd like to make reservations for a flight to Vancouver.

您幾時離開?

When will you be departing?

大約今晚八點。還有沒有那時的航班?

Around eight tonight. Arc there any flights available around that time?

您要幾張票?

How many tickets do you want?

兩張

Two scats, please.

兩張,溫哥華,八點左右。今晚八點十五有一班次離開。

Two scats, Vancouver, around eight ... We have a flight leaving at 8:15 tonight.

那太好了。我的名字

That will be fine. My name is Li Wei, that’s L-I-W-E-I and I’ll be with Mr. Wang Gang, W-A-N-G-G-A-N-G. W-A-N-&&A-N-G

是李偉,L-I-W-E。和我同行的是王剛, W-A-N-&&A-N-G。

Fine. Check-in will be thirty minutes before departure.

好。起飛前三十分鐘辦理登機手續。

Thank you.

謝謝。

我想訂一張今晚7點三個人的桌位。

I‘d like to reserve a table for three at 7:00 this evening.

Id like to book a table for three at seven tonight.

Id like to make a reservation for 7:00 this evening. We arc a group of three.

請稍候。

Hold on, please.

Hold the line a moment please.

One moment, please.

Just a second, please.

Just a moment, please.

我查一下......

Let me check

有,要吸菸區還是非吸菸區?

Yes that’s fine. Smoking or nonsmoking area?

非吸菸區。

Nonsmoking, please.

如果可能的話,我想要安靜的角落。

And I’d like a quiet corner, if possible.

我們可以選靠近樂隊的桌位嗎?

Could we have a table band close to the band"!

我們喜歡靠窗邊的桌位。

We’d prefer a table by the window.

We’d like to sit by the window.

好的。請問怎樣稱呼?

All right. May I have your name?

My name is Li.

我姓李。

How do you spell it, sir?

請問先生怎樣拼寫?

L-I

我是公司的銷售經理王強。我從買方信息上得知您來此採購打印機。我們公司專門生產這種產品,希望可以有機會和您見面,並介紹我們的產品給您。

This is Wang Qiang the Sales Manager of ABC Company. I know from the Buyers Information that you came here to buy printers. We are specialized in producing these products, and would like to know if we have the chance to meet you and show you our products.

不知您何時有空?

When will you be available?

What’s the best time to meet you?

抱歉,

I m sorry.

我在此停留的時間都排滿了。

I’m fully occupied during my stay here.

I have a very tight schedule during my stay here.

我只需要十分鐘展示我們的目錄和樣品。您可以挪出十分鐘嗎?

We only need 10 minutes to show you our catalog and samples. Would you please spare us just 10 minutes?

我真的很忙,而且我明天一早就要離開這裏。

I’m really very busy, and I early tomorrow morning.

那麼我把目錄留在前臺,如果您對我們的產品感興趣,您回去後可以用電子郵件和我們聯絡。

Well, then maybe we can leave our catalog at the front desk . If you feel interested in our products, you can contact us by E-mail after you go back.

好的,這個主意不錯。

OK. That’s a good idea.

謝謝您給我們這個機會,很榮幸和您交談。祝您在此愉快

Thanks for giving us the chance, and it’s my pleasure to have talked with you. Wish you had a good stay here!

謝謝您打來電話,再見。

Thanks for calling, bye