當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 英語商務談判常見句子分享

英語商務談判常見句子分享

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.75W 次

不管你是不是在備戰bec商務英語考試,在學習相關商務英語內容的時候,大家都要認真積累。工作生活中也許就會用到相關的內容,今天就來和大家分享一些英語商務談判的句式。當然如果你想參加專業的bec商務英語培訓,也可以來這裏看看。

英語商務談判常見句子分享

01

開場白(Opening)

① Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you.你好,很高興見到你。

②Good morning/afternoon/evening. How are you today?

早上/下午/晚上好。你今天好嗎?

③Thank you for taking the time to meet with us.

感謝您抽出時間與我們見面。

④I appreciate the opportunity to discuss our proposal.

我感謝討論我們的提案的機會。

⑤Let me begin by introducing our team.

讓我首先介紹一下我們的團隊。

02

表達意向(Expressing Intentions)

①We are interested in exploring a potential partnership.

我們有興趣探討潛在的合作伙伴關係。

② Our goal is to establish a mutually beneficial collaboration.

我們的目標是建立互惠互利的合作關係。

③We are open to discussing various options for collaboration.我們願意討論合作的各種選擇。

④ lt is our hope to reach a mutually satisfying agreement.

我們希望達成一個雙方都滿意的協議。

⑤We aim to find a solution that meets both of our needs.

我們的目標是找到一個滿足雙方需求的解決方案。

03

詢問對方意見(Seeking Opinions)

① What are your thoughts on our proposal?你對我們的提案有什麼看法?

② How do you envision this collaboration benefiting both parties?你認爲這種合作如何能使雙方受益?

③ Could you share your perspective on the proposed terms?你能分享一下對提議條款的看法嗎?

④What would be your preferred timeline for implementation?你對實施的時間表有什麼偏好?

⑤ Do you have any concerns or reservations about our proposal? 對我們的提案有什麼擔憂或保留意見嗎?

04

提出建議 (Making Suggestions)

①Perhaps we could consider a phased approach to implementation.或許我們可以考慮分階段實施的方式。

② I suggest we schedule regular progress meetings to keep everyone informed.我建議我們安排定期的進展會議,以保持大家的信息同步。

③How about exploring alternative solutions to address this challenge?我們考慮探討一些替代方案來解決這個挑戰,如何?

④It might be beneficial to involve key stakeholders in the decision-making process.讓關鍵利益相關者參與決策過程可能會有益。

⑤ I propose that we conduct a thorough market analysis before finalizing the agreement.我建議在最終達成協議之前進行徹底的市場分析。

05

談判條件(Negotiating Terms)

①We are flexible on the payment terms and are willing to discuss alternatives.我們在付款條件上具有靈活性,並願意討論替代方案。

②Could we revisit the pricing structure to find a mutually agreeable arrangement?我們能否重新審視價格結構,以找到一種雙方都同意的安排?

③l understand your concerns, and I propose we make some adjustments to address them.我理解你的擔憂,我建議我們做一些調整來解決它們。

④Let's negotiate the delivery schedule to ensure it aligns with both parties' expectations.讓我們就交付進度進行談判,以確保與雙方的期望保持一致。

⑤ Is there room for flexibility in the contract duration?合同期限是否有靈活性的餘地?

06

明確目標(Clarifying Objectives)

① Can we outline the specific goals we aim to achieve through this collaboration?我們能否明確我們通過這次合作想要實現的具體目標?

②I would like to ensure that both parties have a clear understanding of the end objectives.我希望確保雙方對最終目標有清晰的理解。

③ What benchmarks do you propose for measuring the success of this partnership?你提議用什麼標準來衡量這次合作的成功?

④ Let's align our expectations to ensure we are working towards the same outcomes.讓我們調整期望,確保我們朝着相同的結果努力。

⑤ Could we prioritize the key objectives to streamline our focus?我們能否優先考慮關鍵目標簡化我們的關注點?

07

就合同條款進行討論(Discussing Contract Terms)

就合同條款進行討論(Discussing Contract Terms)

① I'd like to discuss the specific terms outlined in the contract proposal.我想討論合同提案中列出的具體條款。

② Are there any non-negotiable terms from your perspective?從你的角度來看,有哪些條款是不可談判的?

③ Let's go through the contract clause by clause to address any concerns. 我們逐條審查合同,以解決任何疑慮。

④ It would be helpful to clarify the responsibilities outlined in the agreement. 澄清協議中規定的責任會很有幫助。

⑤I propose we finalize the contract with the agreed-upon amendments. 我建議我們根據達成的共識對合同進行最終確定。

08

引導討論方向(Guiding the Discussion)

①Let's steer the conversation towards a more constructive direction.讓我們把對話引導向一個更建設性的方向。

② I suggest we focus on the key issues at hand to make our discussion more productive.我建議我們專注於手頭的關鍵問題,使我們的討論更有成效。

③ Can we direct our attention to finding common ground and areas of agreement?我們能否把注意力放在找到共同點和達成一致的領域?

④ To move forward, let's explore areas where compromises can be made.爲了向前推進,讓我們探討可以做出妥協的領域。

⑤ It might be beneficial to narrow down our focus and prioritize the most crucial aspects.縮小我們的關注範圍,並優先考慮最關鍵的方面可能會有益。

09

尋求妥協 (Seeking Compromise)

① I believe there's room for both parties to make concessions in order to find common ground.我相信雙方都有讓步的餘地,以找到共同點。

② Let's explore a middle ground that addresses the concerns of both parties.讓我們探討一箇中間立場,解決雙方的顧慮。

③ I propose a compromise that meets halfway between our initial positions.我提議一個妥協方案,介於我們最初立場之間。

④Are there specific areas where you see potential for compromise?有沒有你認爲可以妥協的具體領域?

⑤ Finding a middle path may be key to reaching anagreement that satisfies both parties.找到一箇中間路徑可能是達成令雙方滿意的協議的關鍵。

10

強調互惠關係(Emphasizing Mutual Benefits)

① It's important for both parties to see the mutual benefits of our collaboration.對雙方來說,看到我們合作的互惠關係是很重要的。

② Let's ensure that the proposed agreement creates value for both sides.確保提議的協議對雙方都創造價值。

③ Emphasizing a win-win outcome will contribute to the success of our partnership.強調雙贏的結果將有助於我們合作的成功。

④ I believe that a mutually beneficial arrangement is key to a long-lasting partnership.我相信互惠互利的安排是建立長久合作關係的關鍵。

⑤ We should strive to create a partnership that brings advantages to both parties involved.我們應該努力創建一個對雙方都有利的合作伙伴關係。

bec商務英語培訓機構有不少,大家要找到最適合自己的那一個。當然,